Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

How are people feeling about the new Aojiru game so far, i wonder if im the only one, who is feeling a bit dissapointed about this game.

Depends on what you want, but for me this is pretty much a 10/10 by default, strictly because of how much futa+inflation it has. More than expected. And it's GOOD futa too, not any of that tame shit.
I actually hope whatever Tinkerbell does next has as much as this one.

So any ideas on how to find the hook code for this? I already tried the usual stuff, but I can't even find it with Textractor, using the S function (you search for the current text being shown in the game)

Welp, guess I must've done something wrong the first time. I can now find the text with Textractor (cheat engine too). So at least with Textractor, it works. I dunno about that UserHook though. It changes numbers and letters every time I run the game and try to hook it. So I guess you can't just use the same hook every time? I don't know enough about this stuff to say for sure. If someone was able to make a permanent hook code that can be used in VNR and shit too, that'd be nice I guess.

Anyway, I got the hook by using "Add hook" in Textractor. Then typing in Sただ、走り続けた。þ
That line appears near the start of the game, before it transitions to showing the city.

edit: Yea, no, the address for the text changes each time you boot up the game. AND SOMETIMES WHILE PLAYING THE GAME, don't know why, but sometimes you just get some random letter. At that point you need to get a new hook. Personally I have a save at the line mentioned above, so it's a quick process.

Attachments

• 43244.jpg
    43244.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Reactions: Gnoomoos
How are people feeling about the new Aojiru game so far, i wonder if im the only one, who is feeling a bit dissapointed about this game.
I dunno, still wating for hcode to play it in vnr, i would prefer not to mess with Textractor because then i would have to also get replacement for my old Translation Aggregator which have half of online-translators not working, including google.

I don't want to spoil myself with gallery on sadpanda but judging by tags there it should be alright, it pretty much got all tags that i like Aojiru for. And i also especially like Fems dominating other fems, especially if they are futas so this game should be awesome.

textractor includes an automatic translation plugin as well as a replacing plugin that lets you make a custom translation

textractor includes an automatic translation plugin as well as a replacing plugin that lets you make a custom translation
Ok i installed Textractor and i can hook game as @Blitz23 suggested. But can i get Textractor to use multiple translators? In VNR I use google, atlas and translate.ru all at the same time. In textractor I'm stuck with Bing unless someone create dll extension, and even then can it shows multiple translated version?

I'm not sure but you could check if someone has already made a plugin for those

Ok i installed Textractor and i can hook game as @Blitz23 suggested. But can i get Textractor to use multiple translators? In VNR I use google, atlas and translate.ru all at the same time. In textractor I'm stuck with Bing unless someone create dll extension, and even then can it shows multiple translated version?

I have the solution for you, because I wanted the same thing. Wanted the translations from VNR. I don't know what version of VNR you have, but when I right click the VNR icon, there's a "Text Reader" option. That's what I use in combination with the hooking from Textractor.

In Textractor, go to Extensions. Delete the Bing extension, don't need that shit. We want VNR to translate after all.

Hook the game with Textractor and find the UserHook as usual (might have to redo it sometimes if it fucks up in the middle of gameplay, remember that).

Start VNR, use Text Reader. Right click on that window and toggle off "Monitor mouse". We only want it to translate text from the clipboard.

And... done.

Attachments

• vnr.jpg
    vnr.jpg
    337.1 KB · Views: 50
Reactions: Gnoomoos
Depends on what you want, but for me this is pretty much a 10/10 by default, strictly because of how much futa+inflation it has. More than expected. And it's GOOD futa too, not any of that tame shit.
I actually hope whatever Tinkerbell does next has as much as this one.

Thats the thing for me i guess, cause i did not care for the Futa scenes like at all, cause what i want is just traditional monster sex with monster birth and this game imo, didint really have as much of it as i would have liked. I was especially let down by Kyoukas gallery, cause i was looking forward to her scenes the most as i really liked her desing a lot and the kinda a loof personality i could sense from listening to her CV samples, before the game was out.

Tho one thing i must praise TinkerBell for is how beautifull the backround art is, the game is really well presented and the menus and visually its very pleasing to look at.

FUTA IS THE ENEMY!

I only like Inyouchuu Shoku's tentacle dick futa... :P

I still need to check out the new game. Surprised it leaked already I guess... I might buy it though.:)

Since we're talking likes and dislikes. I dislike Futa but I love tentacle based things, I also like way too big dicks going into girls, so I was disappointed by that part. But if large insertions were a side chick, tentacles that deform in girls is my main girl. Tentacles are what got me into this world, which is funny because I though Inoyouchuu and similar games were too extreme when I first discovered tentacles and now I need more. I'm also slowly liking guro and bodily fluids in the games more. Don't know how to happened. :o_O:
Also thanks for the hook above!

Also I do wish there were more scenes with some of the girls, the blue haired school girl and the green haired one

Last edited:
Tho one thing i must praise TinkerBell for is how beautifull the backround art is, the game is really well presented and the menus and visually its very pleasing to look at.

That's something I've always liked in Tinkerbell games since I first played inyouchuu kyou more seriously: The visual and sound presentation is so good! Even outside of sex scenes, it feels like watching a fun action anime.
Inyouchuu in particular feels like a light-hearted action-comedy manga, until suddenly demons and tentacles =P

Since we're talking likes and dislikes. I dislike Futa but I love tentacle based things, I also like way too big dicks going into girls, so I was disappointed by that part. But if large insertions were a side chick, tentacles that deform in girls is my main girl. Tentacles are what got me into this world, which is funny because I though Inoyouchuu and similar games were too extreme when I first discovered tentacles and now I need more. I'm also slowly liking guro and bodily fluids in the games more. Don't know how to happened. :o_O:
Also thanks for the hook above!

Also I do wish there were more scenes with some of the girls, the blue haired school girl and the green haired one
Easy john, easy! ... lol, my train stops before the guro and bodily fluids fetishes... hard pass on those. But yes, Inyouchuu slowly got me into just about all the fetishes I love now. :P

I'm sure you already know of these, but OVA wise I think Himekishi Lilia and Sexy Magical Girl Ai did the stomach bulging best next to Inyouchuu Shoku. It looks a lot rougher, solid, and hard in these compared to others... love that. I still think the art direction of Lilia/Ai would have been a nice fit for another Inyouchuu OVA...

And I still love the original Asagi OVA, holds up very well.

Easy john, easy! ... lol, my train stops before the guro and bodily fluids fetishes... hard pass on those.

Same here, i also pass on those hard. Also Scat is the bain of my fucking existance. You can't overestimate how much Scat turns me off, the moment i see the girl spew shit, from her ass, my dick says ABORT MISSION, I REPEAT ABORT MISSION and my boner commits seppuku on the spot.

Last edited:
Easy john, easy! ... lol, my train stops before the guro and bodily fluids fetishes... hard pass on those. But yes, Inyouchuu slowly got me into just about all the fetishes I love now. :P

I'm sure you already know of these, but OVA wise I think Himekishi Lilia and Sexy Magical Girl Ai did the stomach bulging best next to Inyouchuu Shoku. It looks a lot rougher, solid, and hard in these compared to others... love that. I still think the art direction of Lilia/Ai would have been a nice fit for another Inyouchuu OVA...

And I still love the original Asagi OVA, holds up very well.

To be fair, it's probably closer to Ryona than straight guro and everything has to involve some type of tentacle, demon, monster thing. NTR isn't my thing lol
Oh yeah, Sexy magical girl was the first hardcore tentacle hentai I saw. I wish they made more. Lilia was also great and had a bad ending(i think)

Not much news lately, so time for a game...

Six Girls:

Mikoto
Takeru
Sui
Rinko
Ouka
Kikuka

Six Dreams you get to live out! But only one per girl:

1. Vaginal sex
2. Anal Sex
3. Kiss
4. Receive Blowjobs
5. Perform oral on them
6. Suck on boobs

My current mood:

Vaginal Sex - Mikoto! Of course.
Anal Sex - Ouka, she probably won't think much of it and I'm gonna love it!
Kiss - Kikuka, lately she has the cutest butter face to me. Sucker for the bob cut.
Receive Blowjobs - I know Takeru wants some and would get into it!
Perform oral on them - Rinko, I bet she has the tiniest purest vagina and butt. ^_^
Suck on boobs - Sui, maybe predictable... I do think Mikoto's nipples look tastier! But I have to fill Mikoto up with my seed.

Only Six Girls I think a few are missing LOL Not to cheat but I'd like to pick from all of Aojiru's girls for my dream variety. Don't tie me down like this! But I will stick with the one pick per sex act rule.

If these are "Dreams" to live out! I can do the one pick per girl but I need to drop: kiss, perform oral on, and recieve BJ for something a bit more spicy!
I would also drop suck on boobs for titty fuck though they are kinda part of the same if you are into melons and the pure flatty girls couldn't do a titty fuck without some BE first...
1. Vaginal sex
2. Anal Sex
3. Deepthroat with cum swallow! ;)
4. Fuck while 9 months pregnant! ;)
5. Anal Sex while 9 months pregnant! ;)
6. Suck on boobs/titty fuck!

My current mood:

1. Sui, I can spunk in her raw and give her my baby batter worth it for gettting those milky tits alone down the line. ;)
2. Sora, would't mind grabbing those drills while she gets her anal passage cleaned out.
3. Kikuka, her abilites means I can give it a good go without worrying she will choke to death when I nutt.
4. Kyouko (Rinko's mom) She already had Rinko so the pussy is already loose, so she get a nice anal ramming and while Rinko is watching!
5. Rinko, her frame with a bulging belly and her tight pussy just the idea is already enough, plus with her mom getting the anal next to her nutts for days!
6. Kaori, she has the tits and a slightly bigger frame so I think her milk mammaries could be fun to play with and suck and also soft ad fleshy ennough for a nice titty fuck.

So Mugen no Sakura I thought was okay, much better the guignol but nothing I would call mind blowing, just a solid game and worth it if you like Aojiru's work. It's still pretty fucked up in places and kinda borderline of my taste like with that loli getting savaged with that monster's babies ripping out her belly and the other when she turned into some lost limb futa monster. (Pretty dark scene TBH). I also gloss over the futa stuff which I would say is 25-30% of the scenes, but I did enjoy the BE scenes and the two best girls get that along with some of the bulging belly scenes dished out a plenty gave me what I wanted in parts.
I do think this game has too may girls that don't get enough scene time, except Zoe if you include pre-corruption form and Sakura. Though I do feel that the blue haired girl (Yuzuha) was really fucked over in this regard I also think that due to the girls having two forms you also feel like more (girls) is less (individual scenes). I think the game is great overall on par with Kagome no Mayu/ Sarai no Me and it makes up spades for the medicore bizzare fest of last years guignol. Just need that next Inyouchuu game pls...

Last edited:
Nice Int! haha I love #4-5 9 months pregnant. I was thinking of more intense/darker ideas if we want to go full Demon Mode here, without being too over the top... but I think your more elaborate ideas fit the bill (#3 haha). Also yeah I initially thought of just using the main 6 girls, but seems like everyone else has their own 6 choices.... which did turn out more interesting. :P

Could probably easily come up with another 6 to work with.

I think a double titty fuck with Kaori and Momoko (Kowaku) would be insane. Noah's Ark better prepare for my flood! EDIT: Wait... that gives me another fun idea, TAG TEAMS. Come up with 5-6 scenarios with two of the girls you'd love to have fun with at the same time.

I agree with Sakura. Not sure what to make of it yet, but the excess blood is a big turn off in which would otherwise be some awesome looking scenes with stomach bulging to me...

Nice Int! haha I love #4-5 9 months pregnant. I was thinking of more intense/darker ideas if we want to go full Demon Mode here, without being too over the top... but I think your more elaborate ideas fit the bill (#3 haha). Also yeah I initially thought of just using the main 6 girls, but seems like everyone else has their own 6 choices.... which did turn out more interesting. :P

Could probably easily come up with another 6 to work with.

I think a double titty fuck with Kaori and Momoko (Kowaku) would be insane. Noah's Ark better prepare for my flood! EDIT: Wait... that gives me another fun idea, TAG TEAMS. Come up with 5-6 scenarios with two of the girls you'd love to have fun with at the same time.

I agree with Sakura. Not sure what to make of it yet, but the excess blood is a big turn off in which would otherwise be some awesome looking scenes with stomach bulging to me...
So many girls to pick from TBH I wouldn't mind doing all six to all the girls.
LOL I love the idea of the double titty fuck. :P

Tag-Teams you have the obvious ones like the sisters or mom/daughter combos so out side them: Sui and Rinko IIRC haven't had a scene together yet so they could make the short-list. I also wouldn't mind Mikoto/Ai tag due to the similar looks. Reika from Mouryou no Nie with Sora for a double blond team up.

Since we know that Inyouchuu Shoku: Harami Ochiru Shoujo-Tachi has already got animated, I look back at it's original hentai manga version, and was very disappointed that they didn't animated that interesting Takeru's flashback of some tentacle rape, especially that hot bellybutton penetration:
https://hitomi.la/reader/1032880.html#30

There is a ton of stuff they didn't animate, they had enough for 2-3 normal episodes and there is also the first manga too,that one never got an anime. I hope we got more anime adaptations!

Well if we're talking the original chaccu manga... they didn't even have Takeru in the first OVA! Which gets a big WTF from me.

That belly penetration scene is nice but almost pulled directly from the first game. Takeru getting the more hardcore action early on... ^_^

rbcidh.png

Would love to see more of those limbs sucking tentacles make a come back.

Ok I've finally 100% the game and i must say i somewhat agree with you now. If not for amazing Aojiru's art this game would be ~6/10. Beginning was interesting but then... nothing really happens. Our heroines just sit there at their tea house and do nothing, they don't explore some caves or ruins to uncover some mysteries, don't go to dangerous missions - just fight off some attacking monsters now and then while doing some sit-com shit in between.

And main villain is just... bland, i wish corrupted sister (brown skinned) would be the real antagonist but no, her role was disappointingly passive and minor.
And another thing that is often happens in Tinkerbell games - pretty much all sex scenes are not canon and only happen in numerous bad endings, many of them actually more interesting than main story plot.

I also didn't like that much of "rougher" scenes are only accessible after finishing main route, its almost like they didn't want you to see them. Was also dissapointed in very weak guro, was expecting more of it. I liked tube scenes but they had less impact because voice actress didn't do "right" swallowing sounds - no usual -gulp- -gulp- its true for all oral scenes unfortunately. And 75% of all scenes are pretty much follow the same formula - girl gets fucked by something big, instantly gets huge pregnant belly, gets fucked some more, gives birth - repeat. Well at least pregnancy fetishist should be happy with this game. I mean I love huge insertions but when every single scenes got it it somewhat loses its extreme appeal...

Also there was no variety in monsters, like 90% of all monster scenes are with the same treant like creatures, and we got no scenes with boss' final form - HUGE dragon, just look at him and his huge dick with tentacles :eek:

But nope - we never see him in action, mb in some DLC in future :@

To be honest this game felt like a waste of Aojiru's time and Tinkerbell resources to me, they should had made another Inyouchuu game or did something in less popular setting like sci-fi with some weird alien monsters. I mean i was glad to see new tentacles & monsters game but for me personally this game felt like a lot of unrealized potential and unmet expectations.

Forest exploration segment with catgirl reminded me of Monster Park 2 it would cool if this game was more like that. Also Summoner Princess Artemina 3 ~Futari no Arisa~ is coming soon, didn't know they were making a 3rd part. But i fear it would be lesser budget game like 2 was...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.