I'm new! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shirotsuki

Apr 13, 2013
Hi hi everyone~ Nice to meet you all. :3 I just joined and don't know much.. xD So i'd be needing some help. Mostly about the 'parts' for games and translating from Japanese to English. :O Thank you~ :3

Welcome to AS Shirotsuki~

Hmm some people could probably help if you asked xD

Drop by the spam/games sometime as well~ And check out the rpg drawing contest if you have any interest in art x3

Reactions: Shirotsuki
Welcome in the ASF-team, Shirotsuki!

Have just lot fun with your beloved stuff/section (and with us too) here, and feel you easy good about the time here, too.

Newb pop quiz test thing!!!

Categories: Advanced Math, History and Literature

Question: 1

If you have 3 apples how many apples do you have altogether?

Question: 2

William the Conqueror's title was:

A) Conqueror B) Kratos C) Constantine D) Jimmy

Question: 3

William Shakespeare is known as the greatest playwright in history.

What is he famous for?

Answer 1: 3 :I
Answer 2: Conqueror
Answer 3: Greatest Playwright in History
Answer 4: The questions has the answers in them. :I

1 question, the downloads have parts in the games section, so when I download all of them, what do I do? Do I put them together or something? Cause I don't know how to do that. D:

Very nice. Yes, I wasn't trying to be hard. Just messin' with ya.

Anyway, yeah, just download all your game parts and un-zip them all at the same time.

Ehm.. Well. There is one game that has part 1, 2, and 3. But when I un-zip them, the .iso file are all the same. o-O And thank you Sel. :o Do you think you could give pm me a step by step walkthrough? xD (Will) Thanks. :o

Ehm.. Well. There is one game that has part 1, 2, and 3. But when I un-zip them, the .iso file are all the same. o-O And thank you Sel. :o Do you think you could give pm me a step by step walkthrough? xD (Will) Thanks. :o

Yup, check your inbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?