[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

The thing with those shoes, in particular, is that you have to use separate pieces for them in the gloves & the socks.
My solution?

I just gave up and decided not to use it, lol. I don't like having to use separate slots that could actually be used for... you know... gloves & socks? : /
Btw, love that avatar, which manga is she from?

ouuuuuch, I never expected find it in "gloves" section o_0
True it's pretty ridiculous pieces this way but well ... I eventually don't use often gloves and socks lol. thank you very much mate.

My avatar comes from Kotobuki Kazuki's tank "Zutto Oneechan no Turn!!". this guy draws some fucking hot babes :)

Ok, after looking around for a while I finally find a MOD that can create girl on girl and guy on guy scenes. I'm not sure if it's only for STUDIO (since I don't use the STUDIO yet) or ingame. The problem is that the readme file is giberish text, I assume because is in chinesse and my laptop doesn't have the fonts to read it properly, so I haven't install the MOD yet, but it looks very promising, speciatlly if it can be used ingame outside the STUDIO (finally some futanari is posible????!!!) Here is the link:

MOD

and a screencapture I found:

1477189321843.jpg

If somebody is brave enough to try it please explain how it works in this thread.

Reactions: smanli05
Ok, after looking around for a while I finally find a MOD that can create girl on girl and guy on guy scenes. I'm not sure if it's only for STUDIO (since I don't use the STUDIO yet) or ingame. The problem is that the readme file is giberish text, I assume because is in chinesse and my laptop doesn't have the fonts to read it properly, so I haven't install the MOD yet, but it looks very promising, speciatlly if it can be used ingame outside the STUDIO (finally some futanari is posible????!!!) Here is the link:

MOD

and a screencapture I found:

View attachment 12924

If somebody is brave enough to try it please explain how it works in this thread.

Nice share.

I have tried it. It is just pose and only works for studio.

First, u should use male character, then use IK pose and save it.
After that use the program that u shared above.
Select IK pose file in \Honey Select\UserData\IKPose
It will create new pose file that can be used to female character.

Open studio again, now that new pose can be loaded for female char in IK pose list.

Here my result :p

Last edited:
Reactions: straight.shota
I have a question, is the black color/shadows in this game supposed to look like this?

Untitled.jpg

I am just not sure if this is what it looks like or if I have broken it somehow. Of course, this screen is meaningless, but the male characters look very similarly which is much more of an issue. I tried to play with graphic options in the game config and turn on/off texture filtering in Nvidia control panel, but nothing seems to work. :( So, does it look like this or did I break something?

Last edited:
Hey, can some1 explain to me how i save characters from studio scenes?
It seems to be different from how i did it in SBPR [chara->edit->save] or i'm just too dumb to find it T_T.

Hey, can some1 explain to me how i save characters from studio scenes?
It seems to be different from how i did it in SBPR [chara->edit->save] or i'm just too dumb to find it T_T.
Not possible in Studio, but there is a mod to do it now!
WaifuRipper

hello I downloaded the game and got to the h-scene but cant make the characters do anything but the girl please help

Does anyone know what the 10-14-16 KI sub update contains exactly? Like anything major, hair, clothes, modes, something of that sort?

Hi, i'm new here. I can't seem to find any installation guide, i downloaded the gircelly torrent and installed the base game(the two isos) but theres still 3 files(which i assume are the DLCs) that i have no idea how to install. Can anyone help me install those and tell me which updates/patches i should install next? Thanks.
Also a full installation guide post would be really helpful.

Is there any Mod allowing sunglasses as accessory ? Also, I am wondering is there any way to put belts, or fashion waist collars to girls ? I really did like some to put a sexy tube 30° belt on her waist, you know ... this king of things ;)
thx.

Is there any Mod allowing sunglasses as accessory ? Also, I am wondering is there any way to put belts, or fashion waist collars to girls ? I really did like some to put a sexy tube 30° belt on her waist, you know ... this king of things ;)
thx.

I've seen characters using the Leather Collar accessory placed at the waist. ;)

thx.

you can create sunglassess using the regular glasses and clown nose. just flatten the nose (Z=0.01 scale) and resize it to be the 'lens' of the sunglasses. change the nose to what every color/shine your what your glasses to be.

A couple of weeks ago I was puzzled at some heavy performance issues with HS. Well, I found out what the problem was: Game Bar.
Win 10 features the Xbox app which allows you to capture videos and screenshots of your games. Allowing Game Bar to recognize Honey Select as a game was causing the performance issues when exiting the game, probably because Game Bar didn't know what had happened to it. So, disable it, Win10 users ;)

Reactions: straight.shota
you can create sunglassess using the regular glasses and clown nose. just flatten the nose (Z=0.01 scale) and resize it to be the 'lens' of the sunglasses. change the nose to what every color/shine your what your glasses to be.

lol, that clown nose really does come in handy for just about anything, doesn't it?

Hello guys ! Can you tell me if it is possible To replace boys by girls un studio mode. I want To create some scenes with H animation when thé movements of the guy will ne done by a girl.

Thx !

I've seen characters using the Leather Collar accessory placed at the waist. ;)

it's a very decent solution, it works pretty nice with some collars. thank you

well, it works if you want to fake sunglasses effect but it's not what I am looking for. I wanna see the girl's eyes shining through sunglasses, this way:
lYHoguTW.jpg

I think the only way to have this could be by someone's Mod or an Update. Too bad they never thought about sunglasses.

well, it works if you want to fake sunglasses effect but it's not what I am looking for. I wanna see the girl's eyes shining through sunglasses, this way:
View attachment 13004
I think the only way to have this could be by someone's Mod or an Update. Too bad they never thought about sunglasses.
You mean different from the sport red and sport blue in the game? If you don't like the lens colors you may be able to change them by playing with the materials.

well, actually my base character set looks this way:
View attachment 13005

And I did like to keep the frame model but with colored lenses just like the model picture I posted before :)

I already tried red sports glasses but I don't like the rendering she looks like a snowborder chick than fashion sunglasses lol:
sport Gl.jpg

View attachment 13005

And I did like to keep the frame model but with colored lenses just like the model picture I posted before :)

I already tried red sports glasses but I don't like the rendering she looks like a snowborder chick than fashion sunglasses lol:
View attachment 13006

Yeah, I'm not really into those snow-bunny shades, either, lol. I'd like to be able to see their eyes, as well. I'm not sure if it's possible to create a set that only adjusts the transparency of the lens? That'd be something.

View attachment 13005

View attachment 13006
I couldn't see your first attachment, but since I was curious and they were simple enough, try these:
https://mega.nz/#!o5dTzAyT!UbSqKNpN2lXm1swBi-Uj0UnPoTfEIZ3ujxDtpG7p_94

Sunglasses.jpg

These are the Ovals C frame with the lenses color from the sport red. You need to adjust the Y scale to make them look big like that.

Reactions: joey86
Hello guys ! Can you tell me if it is possible To replace boys by girls un studio mode. I want To create some scenes with H animation when thé movements of the guy will ne done by a girl.

Thx !

I already share a MOD (not mine) in HERE

Enjoy!

Hi, i'm new here. I can't seem to find any installation guide, i downloaded the gircelly torrent and installed the base game(the two isos) but theres still 3 files(which i assume are the DLCs) that i have no idea how to install. Can anyone help me install those and tell me which updates/patches i should install next? Thanks.
Also a full installation guide post would be really helpful.

Hope this help, the installation instruction is for PlayClub dlc but it should also work for any illusion game dlc.
http://wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=File:PlayClub_dlc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please
donru wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you reupload katfile or mexashare links of [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
donru wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
can you reupload [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
donru wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
Seiki wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ417904 ?