[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Can anyone tell me what kind of update provided by Illusion in the lastest 10/14 "N" / "Ki" patch?. Usually, infos about any Illusions game updates can be found in the wikia but it seems nobody is interested to add it for HS so far.

Guys, how to install char from shared char.
Just drag and drop the xxx.png to HoneySelectGameDirectory>UserData>chara>female ?

I did that but when I load in the char maker, there was nothing.

Now that I come to think about it...the append fails to mention anything about *FREE H*...

is the new dlc really out? I heard it was coming out dec 22nd? Or is that something else?

Guys, how to install char from shared char.
Just drag and drop the xxx.png to HoneySelectGameDirectory>UserData>chara>female ?

I did that but when I load in the char maker, there was nothing.

exactly it has to be in userdata>chara>female (if its a female) after that go ingame into the female character creation, click on "other" and load.
if u rly dont see any of these characters u dont have an character card instead just a picture...you need to have character cards

How to take screenshot during H?
Should i use another software like Fraps?
Is there any button to take screenshot in game?
And how can I clear the command and option during H? I wanna clear my screen while take screenshot.

How to take screenshot during H?
Should i use another software like Fraps?
Is there any button to take screenshot in game?
And how can I clear the command and option during H? I wanna clear my screen while take screenshot.

f11

you owe me now. :3 Make me a very hot picture >: D

Reactions: smanli05
I was wondering the same thing but to record some seconds of H scenes.
I imagine there is not any key option like F11 for this but is there a way to clear commands and options to use peacefully Fraps please ?
Thx ;)

I was wondering the same thing but to record some seconds of H scenes.
I imagine there is not any key option like F11 for this but is there a way to clear commands and options to use peacefully Fraps please ?
Thx ;)
If you grab the ShortcutHS mod on HF, you can use the Spacebar to clear all the UI.

All the text fields in the character maker screen just disappeared for my main HS game! How do I fix it? :/

So apparently theres a mod released in the site forum calledf zodgame that enables males and females to share IK poses and make yuri scenes etc, does anybody have it?

does anyone know how to apply updates? the Filecopy.exe won't show up whenev i click it. And my game breaks when I copy/paste update files to legit game folder.

does anyone know how to apply updates? the Filecopy.exe won't show up whenev i click it. And my game breaks when I copy/paste update files to legit game folder.
Ahh, don't use Filecopy.exe; pretty temperamental, that technique is. You're better off just manually dragging the update files into the HS directory.

Hi, I am having some issues clearing the achievements

Whenever I tried to push for the max "Slave" but it always go to the Love after spamming double orgasm even if I used the Purple + Blue Cowgirl position, her traits is obedient.
Is the position used wrong?

Also, I have H Sitri a few times and had the 2nd achievement (requiring to H a couple times) but not the first H event achievement....
Tried finding information online but I cant find a specific solution
This is what I had been referring to
http://wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Honey_Select/Gamplay_Overview

Whenever I tried to push for the max "Slave" but it always go to the Love after spamming double orgasm even if I used the Purple + Blue Cowgirl position, her traits is obedient.
Is the position used wrong?

The Wiki does need a little update. The information you'll find on the "General Gameplay" page don't cover everything there is to know. For example : some combinations of traits and personalities make it almost impossible to reach certain states.

I wrote something a little more in-depth here : [WIKI] Honey Select - Feelings System

Here, you made an "obedient" girl. It means she'll start with a "submission level" of 55. And you need to reach 100 to attain "max level".

But most of the girls personalities make them lose points in that department, except for the Withdrawn (無口) and Diligent (几帳面) ones. As well as most of the H-traits except for the M and "loves reaction" ones.

So, what are the other characteristics of your girl ? Depending on them, the "Max Slave" state may only be reachable by triggering events.

Reactions: Nerf Blanston

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.