[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

That is a great analysis, Doc. That's a *lot* more complicated system than I thought. One question, though--

When you 'lock' the mood with the checkbox, what exactly is locked? Everything? No points earned or lost at all, except for destruction points, which are locked separately?

is it this ?
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...pov-animations-etc-updated-to-v0-4-2016-10-13

Because I tried it out but it doesn't work at all. I looked every other threads and plugins but nothing about clearing commands.
Nope, not that one. I know, I didn't even find out about the Spacebar thing until I was trying to type a girl's name in the maker. -_- You'd think they would provide info on something that important.
You'll find the right mod here!

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods/5722377-multi-functional-tool-by-%E3%81%84%E3%81%A4%E3%83%97%E3%83%AD-shortcutshs-1-0-3-beta-updated-oct-1

The Wiki does need a little update. The information you'll find on the "General Gameplay" page don't cover everything there is to know. For example : some combinations of traits and personalities make it almost impossible to reach certain states.

I wrote something a little more in-depth here : [WIKI] Honey Select - Feelings System

Here, you made an "obedient" girl. It means she'll start with a "submission level" of 55. And you need to reach 100 to attain "max level".

But most of the girls personalities make them lose points in that department, except for the Withdrawn (無口) and Diligent (几帳面) ones. As well as most of the H-traits except for the M and "loves reaction" ones.

So, what are the other characteristics of your girl ? Depending on them, the "Max Slave" state may only be reachable by triggering events.

The other characteristics are
Yandere - Perverted - Obedient - Loves reaction

Do I need to change for any traits to get max slave?

Does anyone know if there is a setting that can make the female bald have like a latex cap over her head? I want to try creating an alien girl/doll like but idk if there are any of those kinds of features available. Something similar to this: https://gyazo.com/d5b179b74a9c72e692c507724f0d19ec

Like @DillDoe said, he has a hair mod that has no hair to enable pretty bald on girls. Funny that you mention the alien girl because I actually made one and posted it here http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...t-share-upload-536833/index3.html#post2523288

Made it more like a real grey alien and not a cute one, although I will go back and create a sexy one and not this creepy one lol

The other characteristics are
Yandere - Perverted - Obedient - Loves reaction

Do I need to change for any traits to get max slave?

You're screwed with this one. Especially if she already reached the "Love / Yellow" status : getting a yandere as your slave is a race against her love for you.

I'm going to detail why, so you can understand how it works.

Your girl is a yandere. It means that the "Subordination" feeling has the lowest priority for her. You need to make sure all the other feelings don't gain too many levels or else, you will reach a point where two feelings are maxed out, and you won't get the "Slave" status (because it has a lower priority).

But the issue is that your girl is a yandere : she will love you unconditionally. Each time you select her, she will gain 4 "Favour levels" and 2 "Desire levels".

So, if you want to make her reach the "Max Slave" state, you need to "overwrite" those gains. For each turn, you need to earn 4 more levels in "Subordination" than in "Favour" to make sure she doesn't end up with the "Love" state.

But this is impossible : once you reach the "Slave" status, you won't earn any new "Subordination Levels" any more. You would have to rely on her H-trait (Loves reactions) to do so, but her trait will also make her gain 2 additional "Favour Levels". If you make her service you, and since she's a yandere, she will earn 6 "Favour" for only 1 "Subordination" level.

Even if you only use positions with blue and purple as their colours, she will lose between 1 and 4 levels in "Favour" due the actual H. While gaining 6 thanks to her traits. She will still gain at least 2 "Favour levels" no matter what you do to her.

That's the issue with the yandere girls : they're pretty much doomed to love you. Until they break apart due to their failed sanity.

So, if you really want to make her as your slave, you'll only have a really small window. You need to start with a really high level of "Subordination" (by choosing a sentiment like "Submissive") and then only spam Purple / Blue positions. And pray that she doesn't break or fall in love with you before you tamed her. Then lock her state as soon as you reached max level.

Note : you can also try to rely on Events to make her reach max level as quickly as possible. I need to finish retrieving all the data from the game and to post an article on the Wiki to explain how to boost feelings by triggering events and selecting the "good" options.

Now, if you want to make a perfect slave, I would recommend another combination : make the girl with a "Withdrawn" personality and give her the "M" trait. With such a girl, it then becomes an easy task : make sure you have her deepthroat you during every session and you should unlock the "Max Slave" state really quickly.

That is a great analysis, Doc. That's a *lot* more complicated system than I thought.

Isn't it ? I really hope they'll keep this in their future games. Having a dating simulation like the ones from the Artificial Series with such a system as its core would simply be awesome.

Sadly, they often take a step back after taking two steps forward, so...

When you 'lock' the mood with the checkbox, what exactly is locked? Everything? No points earned or lost at all, except for destruction points, which are locked separately?

Exactly. It locks all the feelings so they can't earn any levels anymore. Except for destruction, as you underlined.

Hello got a question.
I grabbed some char card but whenever i load them the outfit doesn't load properly.
It either reset to default white bikini or it load a white short with random pantyhose etc...
Am i missing some dlc or it's normal ?

Hello got a question.
I grabbed some char card but whenever i load them the outfit doesn't load properly.
It either reset to default white bikini or it load a white short with random pantyhose etc...
Am i missing some dlc or it's normal ?

yes and no. you might be missing some dlc or custom clothing mods. OR you have unlocked the outfit yet in game. some dlc outfits requires you to reach certain achievements in game before you can use them.

Can someone help me? I installed the game but when I try any of the updates or add ons I get an error message in Japanese.

Re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

ah forgot to edit my comment, found out about it right after lmao thanks anyways!

i saw ur alien girl beforehand actually, quite funny :D

Is there any BDSM acc mod? Like ballgag, blindfold, etc
I wanna use ballgag for my girl during H

I have a matter with 2 shoes model.
I wanna use AC High Heels Platform 01 but I can't find the front part of the shoe.
See it below:
pFGFPtbe.jpg

Here's my result when I try to reproduce the same model :(
l9ECU6DD.jpg

And lastly, I wonder where I can find this shoe model:
nzYnqKnW.png

I looked all possible Mods I never found any update for it. Thank you guys.

I have a matter with 2 shoes model.
I wanna use AC High Heels Platform 01 but I can't find the front part of the shoe.
See it below:
View attachment 12901

Here's my result when I try to reproduce the same model :(
View attachment 12902

And lastly, I wonder where I can find this shoe model:
View attachment 12903

I looked all possible Mods I never found any update for it. Thank you guys.
The thing with those shoes, in particular, is that you have to use separate pieces for them in the gloves & the socks.
My solution?

I just gave up and decided not to use it, lol. I don't like having to use separate slots that could actually be used for... you know... gloves & socks? : /
Btw, love that avatar, which manga is she from?

Hello people, just want to clarify that if I download the big file size update, then it means that I won't be needing the other small updates posted right? Aside from three extra files in the torrent where I got the game, I just need that one big update and all's good yes? Asking because I'm making backups and such and trying to keep files that are necessary only. Thanks

Hello people, just want to clarify that if I download the big file size update, then it means that I won't be needing the other small updates posted right? Aside from three extra files in the torrent where I got the game, I just need that one big update and all's good yes? Asking because I'm making backups and such and trying to keep files that are necessary only. Thanks

yes, the big (500+mb) update contains all the other update (and studio too, i think)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.