Hyperdimension neptunia V News/Updates/ Discussion Thread

[MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] From Neptune to Akatsuki.... Just like Heaven and my Room. (Just Kidding) :D

So, do you get Platinum Trophy? Have you play Ar Tonelico?

hmmm correction I am still with neptune <_<

also not yet, and no

but I putting neptunia on hold til the weekend for tekken tag 2...

[MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] [MENTION=10496]Kuki[/MENTION]

Neptunia V is coming in 2013 spring for the PS3 in the US/EU.....:happytears:

neptuniav_announce.jpg

Website Still In Development!!

I'll be back later to talk bout it.... Ciao... :bye:

Last edited:
Reactions: Selvaria Bles
Yay :shinies: I should play mk2 now lol

hmm I wonder what the iPhone app is for......

I haven't start my mk2 yet either.... Been busy with Xenosaga ep 3.... Damn never knew Shion was crazy....

Hmm... Yea I want to know bout that Iphone app too... Hope it a game though....

Yeah nice XD

that's so far away :p

That mean you have time to play all those game you recently just bought like doa5 and tekken tag 2....

Plus more new interesting game gonna come out between now and spring 2013, so that mean don't spend all your money till then.....

Hope you have a jar written for Neptunia V so you can put money in it.... :XD:

A lot of time to saved up for the Collecter/Limited Edition....;p

cough still buying the wiiu cough XD

also slayn you slow I beat xenosaga episodes 1-3 twice each XD

more twice for episode 1 and 3 XD

2 was a pain

damn you experiment 5.....

[MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION] Finally english version.... Hope the price is drop :)

[MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] Buy WiiU?

[MENTION=10496]Kuki[/MENTION] NISA game price is not that high anyway.....

[MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] I heard there was an uncersoned ver., so I went to look for it.... Took a while DL and burn it though but game was a whole lot better.... Plus I'm taking my time to enjoy the game..... Not only game I'm playing though, been playing black Op and busy to boot...

at slayn I was joking buddy..

anyways I beat it years ago XD

LOL
but enjoy it, its one my most favorite series XD

kos-mos ftw :D

also wii u kuki is the new nintendo console...

going to hold of on pre-ordering the v till the special editions are announced..

come one give a purple heart statue XD

Yea game is awesome.... Really like the scene T-elos appeared & the fight between Kos-Mos & T-elos....

Maybe some neneroid is left to pre-order from nisa....

yup welcome to my world finally XD

but glad you enjoyed it XD

I will be happy if the game is better then the previous ones XD

expecting it to be really mind baffling XD

Hope NISA offer some Neneroid with the limited Edition..... Day 1 pre-order from me.... I hope it $100+ not like the Jap. ver..... Damn $139+ Ship......:neardead:

That just the estimate with the neneroids bundle...... The standard be like $49, limited be like $65 & limited bundle with neneroids will be like $100.....

Those neneroids is damn pricey.....

Oh, if the figurine set was left over from the game developer.... NISA will bring them over.... It a Neptune figurine sets. just like the Jap. ver.

Hmm not big on figurines but If they look good I might bite..

If its a life size Purple Heart I am all in

Wouldn't it be great if they made dakimakura of the Neptune cast...... Are is it already done so?????

[MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION] Dakimakura? I though they already make it preorder bonus for MK2. It was Noire dakimakura and Uni dakimakura. But it was a long time ago :D

[MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] Nice new Avatar and Sig :desire: Don't tell me if that from DOA 5 :shockmenft:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!