Hyperdimension neptunia V News/Updates/ Discussion Thread

I didn't bother, the dating stimulation part completely turned off from it.. Plus the graphics looks meh.....

If you talk about Agarest series for PS3 then I have to agree with you for the graphic and battle system (aside from 2D character)

But, have you play Agarest for PSP (Agarest Senki Mariage) it's REALLY different from PS3 :D

I got the trilogy for it. Really like it cuz of the combat and it a strategy rpg.

I am avoiding that series like a plague

it has really creeps me out especially with all the weird mini games......

all of them do Xd

also the psp version's name is weird marriage <_<

:wtf:

XD

but the graphics and gameplay look better but now if only that's how ps3 version was made and the weird games were taken out.....

Well I play Agarest 1 up till the 3rd generation, don't really remember if I ever encounter those mini game.:confused:

[MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] Yes, that's what I mean. The graphic in PSP is more improved than PS3, also the battle system is not grid-line field, it's more like Totori or Meruru battle system

[MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION] Maybe mini game in Agarest Senki 2, I saw at youtube :D

I will just stay from that series XD

neptunia is plenty fanservice for :p

even though it barely has anything in it XD

[MENTION=10496]Kuki[/MENTION] That mini game look like fun with the move, can't stop laughing when I saw it on youtube.:laughpanda:

[MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION] and [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] Everyone have their own taste ^_^

The difference Agarest and Neptune is, you can see many panty shot on Neptune series :D

actually agarest is far worse <_<

neptunia you barely see anything except one or two frozen screen shots <_<

neptunia is pretty clean ....

Agarest got all that sexual innuendo going on which is pretty funny.

yup

agarest pushes sexuality to its limits..

I really don't see how neptunia is all fanservicey XD

besides two or three screenshots

its like practically any anime :p

yup it proves that compile heart is perverted company XD

LOLOLOL

they make the neptunia games just funny and the record games like almost adult themed :D

That's why in Neptune series Compile Heart is Big Breast Moe Character. Because of their game-created is mostly fanservice :D

lol go figure XD

well note to self never buy a compile hearts game besides neptunia XD

Don't we all have a little bit of perverseness inside off us. Compile Heart made us realize it by developing game knowing we would enjoy it.:D

Honestly while I like the drawing, the idea, the characters (except for Compa--she's annoying as all hell) and maybe even the story, the gameplay is pretty horrid and repetitive, not to mention the difficulty is all over the place. I started playing mk2 god know how long ago and I have yet to finish it, mostly because I don't get the drive to. This game would be god-tier if it was eroge tho :O

Not sure if I'd give V a spin but I might just for the sake of seeing the old crew again. Ordered PS3 version of Tales of Vasperia and SRW is coming up in a couple of months though so it might not happen until next year (maybe it'll drop in price by then too--not really willing to pay nearly 100 bucks for it either way).

Oh and,
5bp-chan <3

Last edited:
well the gameplay Mk2 is fun XD

imo, its isn't as bad as people spoke of, or as good I as I would like.

it still is an enjoyable experience..

I love the characters, I hate compa aswell..

I am nearly done it :D

I am just into rpgs :p

also I think V might be the much better then mk2 if they address the problem :D

also yeah I refuse to pay 100 dollars max is 60 or even cheaper XD

yeah 100 dollars isn't worth it, it would be a waste even though i want it so bad :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US