How many languages do you speak?

One fluently, english.
I`m on an extremely low level on my Japanese, but I know around maybe 40-50 words and can form simple sentences.
And growing up in texas, I naturally picked up some spanish. Not enough to form sentences or anything mind you, but I know a few words and how the language works.
I also have a slight knowledge of Latin, but even saying that is kinda pushing it.

Overall, I`d like to say I`m able to "communicate" between a few language barriers, but truthfully, I only speak one language.

5 or 6: Serbian,Croatian,Montenegro,Bosnian,English,Slovakian... xD

What languages do you know?

Well, just like the thread title, I'd like to post an ever-significant question in forums: What languages do you know?
For me, I speak my mother tongue (Vietnamese), English, German
Also, I've been trying to learn JP by myself, but it seems just to difficult to do on your own; so I got help and started from scratch. It's been a month since then, lol :)
I still want to take up another language later, so if you can please put in your two cents on the next language I should take. Thanks :)

Re: What languages do you know?

Hmm similar threads... xD I know cantonese and english~ Learned random bits of other languages but not enough to say much? xD Not sure what you would want to try next?

Please don't make duplicate threads in the future. The search function should be used more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sakura1401 wrote on Shine's profile.
brokenLkey wrote on Shine's profile.
update for this
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/ブナンナシメジ-体験版24-04.1248462/
btw thx for bothering with something obscure like this
brokenLkey wrote on Shine's profile.
update for this
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/ブナンナシメジ-体験版24-04.1248462/
btw thx for bothering with something obscure like this
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the update to the game? It was riddled with unholy amount of bugs
UnHolY JaiL TRPG to v24/05/26 (v1.11B)
Plerrr wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ435549 please, and whats the artist behind your background animation?