How many hours have you watched anime straight?

However long it took me to watch all the episodes of Eflen Lied, probably about 6 and a half hours.. Dam that was one bloody series :goodtea:

Around 52 hrs in two sittings. First season of Hayate no Gotoku in one sitting, then entire series of Shakugan no Shana in another sitting.

hmm when i first started watching anime i got right into ranma, and i pulled an all nighter watching it so id recon about 20-30 episodes of 20mins roughly... so... at tops 10 hours

If you didn't count eating and sleeping and housechore, I've watching anime for a week straight. Beside of doing those three.

If those three is counted then 12 hours is my longest time.

I watched a DBZ marathon on cartoon network all day long once.

Probably more than 4 hours straight. One episode is finish download and watch immediately. Skip opening and ending song. Finish both season of Stigmata of Qwaser.

So how many hours I watched anime straight?
This actually happened at the weekly holidays When i learn thet there exist anime one piece. This was when one piece was about 250 episodes. I have actually watched 3 days straight without sleeping.(only eat and WC)
I remember that i wached little more than 200 episodes straight. (205-210). This is about 70 hours.

You may also note that for me was normal to watch anime series with 52 episodes straight in one day (18 hours).
Similar was when I watched repediately DB, DBZ, a lot of times 2 day straight vithout sleep (40 hours)

This is how i watched most of the series up to 2008 all on PC.
And because of many watched series I have to keep track on whose i already have watched so I can tell that in in those 4 years was a maximum (2004-2008) i watched more than 400 series until end and most of them have more than 24 episodes as you know older series have been longer than today.

Of course today is ten times less than before.

Even today acctualy sometimes happens that i don't sleep for two days.

I watched all Elfen lied episodes in a row.but remember...years ago i also watched about 100 Sailor moon ep´s with my sis when my parents were away for an weekend.Had those on vhs back then,taped from tv...good old days :)

I finished the last 12-13 episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood in one night

I think I watched 10 hours of Hunter x Hunter. That stuff was gooood.

well best marathon in my life without any break i did for code geass second season in middle school it was i watched whole season without eating or any break, maybe toilet.

Reactions: Hexagon
3 days straight I watched anime from.
I watched 4 series, front to back.

I started having weird hallucinations and
paranoia from the lack of sleep.

SO WORTH IT!

Crazy but 3days and when I saw the day light my eyes burned*true story :samuraihero:

about 15 hours;; got up late, started watching anime (Hayate no Gotoku and Claymore at the time), drank only orange juice, continued watching until way past midnighty;;:korokke_dizzy:

Reactions: Hexagon

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

I made my signature over 8 years ago...Please don't judge it too harshly.
darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]