Hobbies

Well....Hobbies huh.
Music for one =]
Gundam Model Kits >:D
Building a 1/100 Scale model of a gundam is always fun o.o)b Sucks if you have OCD and you want the part perfect only to be blocked with another piece =[

Pure Hobbies?

Writing
Drawing
Model trains (N scale) on a sunday afternoon on my kitchen floor
Astronomy

Aside from watching anime and reading the occasional manga.....I enjoy work a lot and enjoy blowing my cash on anime and game figures...which are very expensive and imported from japan. I also play a huge amount of video games, like to write short stories, spend time with the girlfriend......AND GROW MY BAMBOO PLANT. I also enjoy cooking and shopping~ I love to listen to music too~

so much life to share~ :goodtea:
there's things I like to do, and things I do often sooo I'll just share wtv~
gardening
archery
cleaning
volunteer work~
reading
some games
music instruments (violin, viola, flute and piano)
cloud watching~
counseling~
cooking
putting things together~
fine arts~ (music, dance, etc.)

and there's some stuff I want to do sometime~

I tried to reply to this thread, but then I realised that I don't actually have any hobbies. x___x

Animee, Gaming, Reading, and sometimes drawing oh ya I collect stuff too xd like coins

Um.....
Games
Anime
Music
Movies
TV shows
Posting pics in forums
&
Walking in the cemetery :fulfilled:

Among my other hobbies, daydreaming/thinking.

Its one of the hobbies a lot of people consider unusual. Ever since I was a kid, I could never go to sleep very easily. So I'd just end up closing my eyes and thinking about whatever came to mind before I went to sleep. Sometimes I couldn't tell if I just fell asleep for a couple of hours or I was actually thinking about stuff for a couple of hours.

In class, when lecture was boring, I'd often start to daydream thinking about more interesting topics. I still remember one time I just started daydreaming while working with a partner (we were manipulating kidney beans to explain a recessive/dominant genes or something). I remember thinking about something random when all of a suddenly, I noticed a hand waving in front of my face. I then blinked a couple of times and said "what?" to my partner. He replied "I was talking to you when all of a suddenly I noticed that you gave me the most empty stare I've ever seen! I moved away and you continue to stare. I then started doing this (moving two fingers towards my eyes) but you didn't block it. I got worried you got eaten by a ghost or something haha."

Know history/ learn history
Watch YouTube people/ mostly for them messing up
study others/ learn about there faults and traits
Think deeply
Video games
music

hobbies... superbike cruising... nature lover... taking a stroll along the beach all day long if possible.

well aside from the obvious watching anime/reading manga/playing video games...

I've always been an avid reader (novels etc), I love cooking/baking, singing, going on walks in the desert or hiking in the mountains, camping, following current events and politics, photography (specifically taking photos of nature), writing poetry, gardening and watching/playing football.. although I can't play well ^^;

hmmm hobbies are like baby hobbits? x-x

hmm what I already put:
there's things I like to do, and things I do often sooo I'll just share wtv~
gardening
cleaning
volunteer work~
reading
some games
music instruments (violin, viola, flute and piano)
cloud watching~
counseling~
cooking
putting things together~
fine arts~ (music, dance, etc.)

and there's some stuff I want to do sometime~

hmmm apart from those x-x
i definitely want to try something like crochet or knitting? umm idk about drawing :f I'll take some pictures whenever~ I never like to use photoshop so things are already amazing XD
sometimes I'll write things, poetry journals and stuff~ of course I'm hoping to see this vn project through :P
I do things for people if there's something I can do, orrr if I can help I'll do something XD mostly being thoughtful~
gosh i'm not sure what else >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.
ML1112 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, sorry to bother you but I was wondering, in one of you last upload RJ01032786 I noticed that only one track is present, where in DLsite there are listed 5 tracks. Is your upload correct to have just one track? Thanks in advance, and thanks for you work!
Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?