Hi Guys~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vezah

Mar 29, 2012
Ohai~ :D
So yeah, as you might already know... I'm new here! woot! What can I say about me, hmm?

I'm from Panama, so I speak spanish too c: I'm 19 yrs old, a Virgo (!) and well... I like anime. (That's pretty obvious, I guess).
Favorite animes? Idk. Evangelion? Bokurano? Jigoku Shoujo? yeah. And lots more, to be honest.
I really like psychologic animes and such... so that's what I usually watch. But I'm very open minded to any kind of anime, as long as it doesn't have -too- much ecchi. I don't really enjoy ecchi ._.

Uhm. You can add me on MAL if you have one (http://myanimelist.net/profile/VessaKamio) and... other links are on my profile c:

Oh, I also like j-music and k-music. And asian music in general. XD I'm very open minded in music too :)

I'm not really that interesting but... I hope to be... active? on this forum and get to know some new people c:

Nice to meet y'all!

Welcome to ASF, Vezah.
Have fun in the forum.

I'm the Twin and I like hentai anime too. :P

welcome to ASF! Hope you enjoy our place. Feel free to explore.

Proceed with caution. XD

It's not probably appropriate for me to welcome you since I just registered a little while ago myself but... I'll do it anyway(hohoho). Welcome to ASF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Could you please reupload game RJ327069?
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.