Hi Guys~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vezah

Mar 29, 2012
Ohai~ :D
So yeah, as you might already know... I'm new here! woot! What can I say about me, hmm?

I'm from Panama, so I speak spanish too c: I'm 19 yrs old, a Virgo (!) and well... I like anime. (That's pretty obvious, I guess).
Favorite animes? Idk. Evangelion? Bokurano? Jigoku Shoujo? yeah. And lots more, to be honest.
I really like psychologic animes and such... so that's what I usually watch. But I'm very open minded to any kind of anime, as long as it doesn't have -too- much ecchi. I don't really enjoy ecchi ._.

Uhm. You can add me on MAL if you have one (http://myanimelist.net/profile/VessaKamio) and... other links are on my profile c:

Oh, I also like j-music and k-music. And asian music in general. XD I'm very open minded in music too :)

I'm not really that interesting but... I hope to be... active? on this forum and get to know some new people c:

Nice to meet y'all!

Welcome to ASF, Vezah.
Have fun in the forum.

I'm the Twin and I like hentai anime too. :P

welcome to ASF! Hope you enjoy our place. Feel free to explore.

Proceed with caution. XD

It's not probably appropriate for me to welcome you since I just registered a little while ago myself but... I'll do it anyway(hohoho). Welcome to ASF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread