Hello! o(≧∇≦o)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=61289]Leia[/MENTION], yea sure, you can call me that if you want to save 1...2..3 ehh 4 charcters :thumbup:

[MENTION=61289]Leia[/MENTION]; i replied really late lol. you ca add if you want. i can tell that when you really get into posting here, you're gonna love the smiley people lol

Lol hmm actually i know of some longer intros =w= Buried now though... sighs... was fun~ xD

[MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION] ; that means your the first person i talked to 8'D and okay XD nee-chan 8D inori nee-chan OuO? then then call me... OTL i dont know what you can call me XD

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ; WOAH IN THREE DAYS O_O? HOW? are you like some genius that has like a photographic memory *^*? cause when i do that i completely forget things the very next day OTL apparently there were ones that got over 100 o: i wanna aim for that XD O/ <3

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; its okay i replied late as well XDD and omg ;~; you know me so well already XD <3 i love people who use emojis 8'DDDDDDDDD <3 they're so cute dont you think OuO? in another place i was known for 'over-using' emojis XD < if you can do that i mean OTL

and adding \O/

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ; WOAH IN THREE DAYS O_O? HOW? are you like some genius that has like a photographic memory *^*? cause when i do that i completely forget things the very next day OTL apparently there were ones that got over 100 o: i wanna aim for that XD O/ <3
Most of it was just lots of math stuff, so as long as I can recognize and remember the type of problem I can do okay. I did that for one course where the final was worth 70%, and I got an A in the course! :fulfilled:
Another course I tried that one I did poorly in, but apparently they made the exam too hard and I ended up with a B+ on the curve <3
I wouldn't say I'm a genius (and certainly no photographic memory) but I'm not half bad either :menft:

Most of it was just lots of math stuff, so as long as I can recognize and remember the type of problem I can do okay. I did that for one course where the final was worth 70%, and I got an A in the course! :fulfilled:
Another course I tried that one I did poorly in, but apparently they made the exam too hard and I ended up with a B+ on the curve <3
I wouldn't say I'm a genius (and certainly no photographic memory) but I'm not half bad either :menft:
but if its maths its even more amazing to me ;~; ohmygad i got like 56% on my latest maths test DX OMG YOU GOT AN A? HOW D8? OTL im forever a C in maths XD and to think im in an advance class OTL <||3 woah o_o i salute you senpai 8'D /salutes

LOLOL i can tell i can tell XD and omg that onion emoticon at the end " :menft: " is so cute XD <3 it reminds me of something but i cant put my finger on it eue

[MENTION=61289]Leia[/MENTION]; (your name is so easy to quote! No little dashes or numbers :D)

Yeah that emote is one of my favourites here :XD:

I wouldn't say I was ever super into maths, but I've always been pretty decent at them. This was for the lesser evil course though: It was a course on Vector Matrices. I don't think I could have pulled that off with something like Calculus. Mostly just doing little operations on squares of numbers. Probably sounds harder than it is, even. :)

Hmm math... i did decently until i started sleeping in class =w= Then it sort of went downhill from there xD Actually i could blame the previous teacher for being a bad one as well... hes one of those types that gives work just to keep people busy... so we just acted busy instead :/

Hmm math... i did decently until i started sleeping in class =w= Then it sort of went downhill from there xD Actually i could blame the previous teacher for being a bad one as well... hes one of those types that gives work just to keep people busy... so we just acted busy instead :/

I hate that kind! If you can prove you know your stuff, you should get less work, if anything. After a point it ceases to be beneficial, and will actually begin hindering your long-term memory rather than aiding it.

My English classes in highschool were really boring, and I actually felt cheated that I took two yet learned nothing, but at least when the teacher gave us assignments with a week of class time to work on them, if I could finish them in half a class I could do whatever I wanted with the rest of my time.

Hmm... english... well the uni ones were fairly beneficial :goodtea: Highschool... ehh not as much.. but i just dont like writing essays =w=

Hmm... english... well the uni ones were fairly beneficial :goodtea: Highschool... ehh not as much.. but i just dont like writing essays =w=

I just took Rep Lit Works in Uni. It was boring and I don't think I learned anything there either. Other than more evidence that blitz writing is where I shine XD (the speedy in-class essay was the one I did best on).

Hmm the class i was in... would it be mean to say they were below me? Not all of them but some... mostly the ones i was partnered with... since being quiet = stuck with the last person who also doesnt have a partner :goodtea: Gosh i really disliked peer review... they just told me everything i already knew or wrong info... really should understand the purpose of my writing before telling me im wrong... :/

[MENTION=61289]Leia[/MENTION]; (your name is so easy to quote! No little dashes or numbers :D)

Yeah that emote is one of my favourites here :XD:

I wouldn't say I was ever super into maths, but I've always been pretty decent at them. This was for the lesser evil course though: It was a course on Vector Matrices. I don't think I could have pulled that off with something like Calculus. Mostly just doing little operations on squares of numbers. Probably sounds harder than it is, even. :)

im glad its easy to quote XD its also easy to log in *^*
khasdkjahd all of these onion emoticons are too cute :A: <3 <3 <3

i dont even ;~; i dont even know what vector matrices are XD and OTL yeah we're doing calculus now and im dying DDDD'8 wai would i even need to know calculus ;~; i dont know when i will ever apply differentiating to my daily life style ;~; OTL for me whether it sounds hard or easy its super hard for me XD i love addition and bearings <3 and hate everything else in maths since i suck at it XD

Oh sam. I know what you mean. I know it with the fury-full passion of a thousand angry stars.
Although I was not really a quiet person, and people generally knew that I indeed knew what I was doing. For some reason I actually tend to make friends with the slow ones. That just makes group projects worse XD

[MENTION=61289]Leia[/MENTION]; well I am talking about a university course (note our 5 year age difference :P), so yeah it would probably be hard if you took it right away. But if you finish Pre-Cal in school, and then take first year Calculus in University, it will not seem so bad to take Vector Matrices (it deals with only straight lines, rather than curves :D). :)

Unless you get a rather math-oriented job, you will never find an application, other than perhaps some random time where it will be useful for trivial knowledge. ;)

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ; woah 5 years difference o_o for a second there i though we were the same age until the saw the age thing on the side XDD ;~~~; i dont wanna do maths anymore after i graduate high school OTL i feel like i've done enough maths to last me a lifetime XDD o_o i see i see, i do prefer straight lines over curves XD but if i were to get a job, it'd probably be more english related than maths XD since i love reading 8D

i see i see XD are you going for a job that relates to maths o:?

Hmm... i went for some number... systems thingy in uni =w= Needed a maths xD But it was somewhat fun~ Too bad we never got to the final project~ Was going to be something about number systems in other cultures~ We learned a bit of... was it the indian way of multiplication? Interesting enough~

Lol there was no group projects in english =w= That wouldve sucked... Reminds me of the group projects in philosophy of aesthetics @_@ My group shoved the hardest job at me and i was pretty much the person that kept the grades up...

[MENTION=61289]Leia[/MENTION]; hmm~ I shall call u my imouto/otouto >.<
Dont know if u are male or female >.<

[MENTION=61289]Leia[/MENTION]; to use the smiley people, press the "go advanced button" next to the "post quick reply" button.
after that, on the right, you'll see a few emoticons. press more...... your welcome :thumbup:
and when you get used to the code words, you won't even need to do that much

[MENTION=61289]Leia[/MENTION]; hmm~ I shall call u my imouto/otouto >.<
Dont know if u are male or female >.<

that doesn't matter, i'm sky's imouto and i'm male. and sky's my onee-chan and he's male lol. say what feels right

[MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION] ; imma trap 8D i keed i keed XD im a girl :3 so imouto it is 8'D inori nee-chan XD <3

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; ;~~~; so many steps XD but but i shall try 8'D one day OTL for now i shall just stick to my emojis XD and " OTL "s XD oooo: can i be your younger onii-chan then OuO? /hastheurgetomakethingsmorecomplicated XDD <3

[MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION] ; yeey :3 ! first week here and i have an nee-chan 8D who else is apart of your family 8'D?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.