Happy B'day my beloved dear, K-chan (|♚| KK |♚|)~!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy birthday k-chan!! welcome to your 24th year on earth. you've brought a lot of life to the AS forums, and it wouldn't be the same without you. we've had great conversations, and i hope there's many more to come!!

now, since you have a kemonomimi ava, you've brought this next part on yourself

/me clings on to k-chan
giphy.gif
I didn't expected this, this made me smile so much that I myself can't believe it lol, thank you! It really means a lot to me, I'm so happy to know your honest thoughts T-T You know that I love you right? /me glomps to the ground :nekopara_hug:

I didn't expected this, this made me smile so much that I myself can't believe it lol, thank you! It really means a lot to me, I'm so happy to know your honest thoughts T-T You know that I love you right? * |♚| KK |♚| glomps to the ground :nekopara_hug:

glad to make you smile :thumbup: i had to make up for missing your birthday. the internet was out :sowwy:

how was your birthday? it was supposed to be kinda big right?

Reactions: trtlatstewa
glad to make you smile :thumbup: i had to make up for missing your birthday. the internet was out :sowwy:

how was your birthday? it was supposed to be kinda big right?

Aww don't feel bad about it, it's okay, it felt like a wedding, I don't know lol I had fun and it was quite emotional compared to the party I celebrated last year, I thought I would feel kinda old but I feel the same lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]