Fortune Arterial

Frank, who will be your next girl after Kanade

We are working on Shiro as we speak.

And btw, Shiro is mine!

[MENTION=30108]DashMad[/MENTION]

Please redownload the patch and try again

Plan to release Shiro route after Kanade route. Expect to release Kanade route in a few days.

Check likes to dress her in a school swimsuit and take a bath with her.

/me flees

There is a page in the net where they have prologue completly translated, Kiriha route finishing touches, Erika route 60% and Haruna route 50%...but I'll be waiting for updates in this place because thanks to this place I can play this fantastic game.

Last edited:
Sounds suspiciously like us.

Also.

A5EDA5DFA5AAC0E1A1A6CCBEB8C0BDB82FA5EDA5EAA5B3A5F3A4CFC9C2B5A4A4C7A4B9A1AA_726F72696B6F6E2E6A7067

There is a page in the net where they have prologue completly translated, Kiriha route finishing touches, Erika route 60% and Haruna route 50%...but I'll be waiting for updates in this place because thanks to this place I can play this fantastic game.

Do you mean this website? http://chuu.usiscon.com/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page

If so, then that's the Fortune Arterial official wiki, and Frank normally updates progress over there.

/me misses [MENTION=11477]Seitsuki[/MENTION]
/me drags [MENTION=11477]Seitsuki[/MENTION] here and chains him here

Sounds like something I posted a very long time ago.
That's pretty much our current progress, but I'm too lazy to post updates about routes I plan to release later. ^^

Can you guys help me please?, I have a problem with this game, when I install it I couldn´t even find the .exe to run the game.
I can´t unistall the game and this error pops out when i try to reinstall it:

dibujoayk.jpg

I´m a vista user and i already tried using the x64 patch
sorry for my bad english

Can you guys help me please?, I have a problem with this game, when I install it I couldn´t even find the .exe to run the game.
I can´t unistall the game and this error pops out when i try to reinstall it:

dibujoayk.jpg

I´m a vista user and i already tried using the x64 patch
sorry for my bad english

Hi XSoulX. Can't find BGI.exe? Sounds like something is corrupt.

You get that message during the installation if some files are missing from your CD. What I'm trying to figure out is how you installed it in the first place. It's strange that you could install it but not again after.

How did you first install FA? Did you install it from a CD?

Could you give me a screenshot of all the files in your CD? (Should be in FORTUNE_ARTERIAL folder.) If you didn't install it from a CD then give me the screenshot of the source of the files.

Also, could you give me a screenshot of all the files in the game folder? (The folder you installed FA to.)

Last edited:
I install it with Deamon tools, when Install it there weren´t any filies in the FORTUNE_ARTERIAL folder and here an image of the
FORTUNE_ARTERIAL folder but from the .iso

dibujogtow.jpg

I tried copy&paste manually the folder but a got the same error
and thanks for the quick replay

I install it with Deamon tools, when Install it there weren´t any filies in the FORTUNE_ARTERIAL folder and here an image of the
FORTUNE_ARTERIAL folder but from the .iso

dibujogtow.jpg

I tried copy&paste manually the folder but a got the same error
and thanks for the quick replay

Hmm... nothing is wrong with your CD image, or at least it appears so. I still have no idea why you received that error message.

You said you couldn't find the exe in your folder, right? I want a screenshot of all the files in that folder.

Hmm... nothing is wrong with your CD image, or at least it appears so. I still have no idea why you received that error message.

You said you couldn't find the exe in your folder, right? I want a screenshot of all the files in that folder.

i want fortune fandisk.... when i see erika married~~~~~~~~~~ :fullblush:

That's not where the game located, where did you install it to, the default were C:/August/Fortune_Arterial or sth

[MENTION=30484]XSoulX[/MENTION]: That's the folder where start menu shortcuts are kept, if I'm right. Where's the actual game folder (the folder that the installer asked for)?

I just keep clicking, here is an image of the installation:

dibujosot.jpg

[MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION] the folder was the one on the right, the one that had nothing on it

[MENTION=30484]XSoulX[/MENTION]: OK... let's try a different approach. ><

Open Windows Registry Editor:
-If you use 32-bit OS, search for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\August\FORTUNE ARTERIAL
-If you use 64-bit OS, search for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\August\FORTUNE ARTERIAL

Tell me if you can find anything there.

Glad to hear that. I think it's a little difficult to communicate when our mother languages are different.

Have fun. ^^

You'll see when it gets released ...and that's not the reason for my order of release though. XD

By the way Hina is the best girl for me. ^^

Well, for me Hina is very good too. I really want play her route, and she is not my first choice because this game revolves around vampires and the main character with this plot is Erika. There are extras and a secret sixth route behind the first five routes but, well, I have a lot of patience hehehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

HikatiDawn wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Youth Signal 13->24 links broke. could u repload please
nightfall35 wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html