Fortune Arterial

Do you mean the original FA... I download FA in the internet... In the FA folder, it doesn't has a setup... so I don't think I can
reinstall it again... And sorry if I'm asking to much... Will they post an exe file type for the patch...? Cause the old patch, I think ver 0.4 is an exe files, I run it and it doesn't has any problem and works very fine... But when I use the msi file, it has an error... And again, sorry if I'm asking way to much...

Hi there Azral.

I don't think the problem is the file format. the MSI installer and the EXE installer are the same. It's what we put inside that makes it different.

You mean you didn't install FA through the installer in the game CD but instead copied all the game files manually, right?

P.S. What's your OS?

Last edited:
Just downloaded and patched. <3 you guys!

Edit: just noticed a few typos, should I list them? Or are you already aware and have them fixed for the next patch?

Hi grunt.

It would help if you could point out the errors I might have overlooked. Could you mail me the list?

Hi grunt.

It would help if you could point out the errors I might have overlooked. Could you mail me the list?

Ill start screenshoting them as they show up, I didn't record anything until now since before it was from the old patch (and you noted that several mistakes were fixed in this one)

Hiya , good work on the patch, looking forward to playing it.
But I have -as a previous poster had- a problem with the patch not finding the game. I believe this is because I had to download a Fortune Arterial game which was alrdy ready to play (Bar the english patch). So it does not have an Iso to install and also is not registered in my windows with a registry key. Since you said your patch checks for it...
Any ideas to fix this? I'd rather not have to redownload the game from another source since I don't find any decent torrents of it anywhere. And with most sharing sites like MU down, it would take ages.

Hello, nice to meet you [MENTION=29859]Hyuberuto[/MENTION]. Your assumption is correct.

What is your OS?

Hello, nice to meet you [MENTION=29859]Hyuberuto[/MENTION]. Your assumption is correct.

What is your OS?

Windows 7, 64bit version.
(Ps, srry if this ends in a double post, but my previous answer had to get approved or something first but I didn't see it pop up so.. Also just new to the forum so that's probably the reason xD)

Edit: also the version I downloaded was supposed to have the windows 64 bit fix patch on it alrdy too I believe.

[MENTION=29859]Hyuberuto[/MENTION]

Hmm~ Try manually adding the registry key.

Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\August\FORTUNE ARTERIAL]
"InstalledFolder"="C:\\August\\FORTUNE ARTERIAL"

Don't forget to change the value accordingly.

Since many people seem to have problem with this I'll remove the check in our next release. Sorry for everyone's inconvenience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hyuberuto
[MENTION=29859]Hyuberuto[/MENTION]

Hmm~ Try manually adding the registry key.

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\August\FORTUNE ARTERIAL]

Don't forget to change the value accordingly.

Since many people seem to have problem with this I'll remove the check in our next release. Sorry for everyone's inconvenience.

Worked like a charm.
And in doing so I learned something now concerning making and editing Reg files. win-win situation ^^.
Thx for the quick reply.

Sorry for the late reply...
Yes...
Just like Hyuberuto case...
the game does not have an Iso to install and also is not registered in my windows with a registry key
My OS is Windows 7, 32bit version...

Hi there Azral.

I don't think the problem is the file format. the MSI installer and the EXE installer are the same. It's what we put inside that makes it different.

You mean you didn't install FA through the installer in the game CD but instead copied all the game files manually, right?

P.S. What's your OS?

Kiriha route finished. I really loved the route and it helped me to understand more about vampires and servants. Maybe Erika route is better but, at this moment, Kiriha is really awesome. I would like to talk with someone who has done this route too (in private).

Regards Frank and thanks a lot for your effort. and the other guys who work in this project too.

There we go, finished Kiriha's route.
Pretty good, although I found a certain part
-the one when she's having the bad dreams-
a bit too stretched, it took to long for me as you know very early what's happening.
Looking forward to the next route, and for once I don't particularily want one before the others.
Which is a good thing -I think.-
Although I do want to read Erika's to see how it differs from the anime.

Anyway GJ peeps. Eagerly awaiting the next release ^^.

Yeah, for me this route is the best or maybe the second
but this end is open. That end means Hasekura will die in the future and Kiriha will live a ''normal life'' but... she will grow old or remains in that state forever? And, when that time comes, she will return to her master. Maybe this end is not that good. I've seen Erika end and I think Hasekura turns into her servant and life forever

Last edited:
[MENTION=29751]MF Azral[/MENTION]

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\August\FORTUNE ARTERIAL]

Slightly differs.

Sorry for the noob question, but where is the save data located? I'm using windows xp. Thanks

Hi amc.

Look in the game folder. The save games are located in UserData folder, and your configuration and progress are recorded in the file BGI.gdb.

I am sorry if this is not the right topic, but I am having a little trouble with the game itself, I can't get to Kiriha route.

Like any VN, I picked every option where she's in (sports festival, and every time she appeared on the map), but I get a very short and uninteresting ending with the arts club president. Do you have to do a weird combo of the different characters on the map to get past it?

And on a different note, very good job on the translation ;)

I am sorry if this is not the right topic, but I am having a little trouble with the game itself, I can't get to Kiriha route.

Like any VN, I picked every option where she's in (sports festival, and every time she appeared on the map), but I get a very short and uninteresting ending with the arts club president. Do you have to do a weird combo of the different characters on the map to get past it?

And on a different note, very good job on the translation ;)

Nice to meet you Kain.

Hmm~ Nope. FA's branching is pretty straightforward. You just have to choose a girl 5 times out of 6 during the map movement and you'll enter her route. All other choices won't affect the result.

AFAIK it's the game's protection that prevents you from entering a main heroine's route, either against piracy or non-JP or something. In other words, something's wrong with your copy of FA. I'm sorry that I don't know precisely how to fix this because I personally have never had that problem before. However, I've heard some people have had the same problem. You might want to google around or get a new copy of the game or something. ><

Good luck fixing!

Last edited:
Thank you very much Frankincense, I would never have guessed that myself. A Frustrating-Ending-Protection, weird... Though that does explain why I could not find any walkthrough for the game.

Well I'll look into it, the main route was too much fun to just leave it at that. Hopefully by the time you release a second heroine route, I will have finished the first one ^^

You can also download a copy from us (outline in the first post). It is a verified release that should work without issues with our patches. (It was the copy which we used for beta testing the game)

Last edited:
Frank, who will be your next girl after Kanade? Maybe you have started another translation or something jeje.

umm i couldn't install the patch the system said cabinet file '_8858220BA626A82AFCC6638C8F20557F' required for instalation is corrupt and cannot be used
95524770.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?