Fortune Arterial

Well, I have finished three routes of this game: Kiriha, Haruna and Erika. I really like the game. Maybe Erika is the best but I really want Kiriha route in english, I want to know what happens. I know a bit of Japanese but, obviously, is not enough. Thanks a lot for this game and for the common route in english.

PS: Does anyone know how to unlock the bad ending? Send me a private message if you know the answer to not disclose details orspoilers.

This is for everyone, to prove that we're working. Even though it might look like I'm just randomly posting updates and not working, I'm actually translating something! I'm not having or making you wait endlessly or slacking off like you seem to think for some reason. ^^ ^^

[MENTION=5098]juanjo_dpr9[/MENTION]: Hmm I don't think knowing how to get the bad ending will spoil anything though ^^ and it's not that hard to get.
If you choose a girl at least 5 out of 6 times, you enter her route. Don't choose a girl more than 4 times to get the bad ending.

Last edited:
Or rather, it's not a bad end but merely
an ending where you failed to get on any of the girl's routes and instead go out with a side-character. Would've been better if the 'bad end' went for a bit longer though...

And I'm impressed, Kanade's route is 100% translated, here's to hoping we can see a partial patch for both her's and Kiriha's routes in the near future.

Last edited:
This is for everyone, to prove that we're working. Even though it might look like I'm just randomly posting updates and not working, I'm actually translating something! I'm not having or making you wait endlessly or slacking off like you seem to think for some reason. ^^ ^^

[MENTION=5098]juanjo_dpr9[/MENTION]: Hmm I don't think knowing how to get the bad ending will spoil anything though ^^ and it's not that hard to get.
If you choose a girl at least 5 out of 6 times, you enter her route. Don't choose a girl more than 4 times to get the bad ending.
I just registered to say I am really appreciative of your work, and I cannot wait to see the next patch so I can play through a route :)

Thanks a lot for the information, I really apreciate it and, like gruntlord6, I cannot wait to see the next patch of this game.

Continuation of Kiriha route sneak peek.

Part 2

Part 3

We are not intending to drop it midway

Thank you very much for partial English translation patch

Last edited:
So I heard there were issues with publishing the latest patch? Any news on how long it will take to smooth them out?

Hi there gruntlord!

I'm poor at estimating release date so I can't say anything. I can only say that it's not something that can't be fixed, although a bit slowly. If you really want me to estimate it then I will estimate that it shouldn't take more than a week from now to finish Kiriha route patch. No promise though. =P

Sorry for keeping everyone waiting! I feel guilty for having only bad news for you.

Hi there gruntlord!

I'm poor at estimating release date so I can't say anything. I can only say that it's not something that can't be fixed, although a bit slowly. If you really want me to estimate it then I will estimate that it shouldn't take more than a week from now to finish Kiriha route patch. No promise though. =P

Sorry for keeping everyone waiting! I feel guilty for having only bad news for you.

well thanks for the quick response! I check daily, so any news is good news as they say. I am patiently waiting to indulge in the fruit of your labour :p

Last edited:
hehe, me too. I check daily too. this is slow but we will have translated the whole game in the future. I'm very happy because until now I couldn't play the game and now I can play it without problems XD.

YES!!! Thank you so much! Going to start reading this right now.
Can't wait for Erika's route ;)
Again, thanks for your hard work!!!!

Well well thanks so much, have been waiting for this. :D

It's a little unfortunate we didn't get Kanade's route as well, but I'll leave it be, Kiriha is the best heroine anyways!

Anoo... May I ask... How you apply the patch... I mean it's a msi files... It's not an exe file... How do you apply it to the game... I'll really appreciate it if you tell me how to apply it... :confused:

Anoo... May I ask... How you apply the patch... I mean it's a msi files... It's not an exe file... How do you apply it to the game... I'll really appreciate it if you tell me how to apply it... :confused:

.MSI files are usually just regular installation files. So just run it and see what happens, it should run an installer.

MSI file is an installer executable, you should have no problem applying it

Well I just installed the patch without any glitch, except windows switched to basic colors display at the end of the installation process, then switched back immediatly afterward. Other than that, it's working just fine.

Thanks a lot for your hard work, I loved the anime and I can't wait to play this game.

Okay... The patch installer opens for a while, but then it say it could not find Fortune Arterial...?
Can anyone explain why this happening...?

[MENTION=29751]MF Azral[/MENTION] Basically the installer detects if FA have been installed through your registry key and try to fetch the path from it.
The patch have been tested before and should run fine in any machine that is installed with FA if its not recognizing try to reinstall your FA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Irish99 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Sorry to bother you but i wanted to ask if you have the time could you please reupload this to katfile or rosefile.
baconharemthug wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi! Could you please reupload RJ406895? Preferably Mexashare.
mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?
LightALL wrote on Shine's profile.
Thank you for your packs, Shine !
Would you, please, reupload 2nd part on Mexashare for that game: [140503][サボテン] 進撃ハーレムセカンド (Ver1.04) [RJ131389] ?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
The current version suffers from no-progress bug, an update would be highly appreciated, please.
聖騎士リアナ to v3.5