First anime you ever saw!

I don't remember correctly, but I believe it was either card captor sakura or sailor moon.

Alakazam the Great and Ulysses 31, and Astro Boy in black and white ,yeah I'm that old

Wow... I don't know, maybe Keroro Gunsō? Or maybe Detective Conan and Tottoko Hamtaro? Anyway, one of those hahaha

But the one which got me into anime was Inuyasha :)

the first one I saw was ranma 1/2, I think from there I fell in love with anime

Hmm I have watched lots of anime in my childhood without knowing it was anime. Lots of anime used to be dubbed in local language and aired. I wonder why they have replaced them with shitty cartoons. My first anime would probably be Anpanman or Astro boy or Chibi Maruko Chan. I don't remember it well coz I was only 3-4 then. Has anybody has heard about them or watched them? Oh, I also remembered another anime I used to love. It was Chinpui. It tells the story of two cute aliens that come to Earth to find the girl who will marry their prince of planet Mahl and find one in a sixth grade girl named Eri. (Sorry I copied this line from wiki. I barely remember the names.)

Otherwise my first anime which I knew was one would be The Girl Who Leapt Through Time.

Oh hey Astro Boy also was one of my first anime. It used to air in my country (dubbed in local language) around 2007-2008.

The first animes I ever watched were on television like Pinocchio yori Piccolino no Bouken, Mitsubachi Maaya no Bouken,
Chiisana Viking Vickie, Fushigi no Kuni no Alice, Alps no Shoujo Heidi and a lot more.

Then later on it continued on television with series like Pokemon, Digimon, Ojamajo Doremi, Ranma 1/2, Yu-Gi-Oh,
Dragon Ball, Sailor Moon, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Pretty Cure, Hamtaro, Detective Conan, One Piece, the Ghibli Movies and a lot more.

The series that really got me into anime were most likely Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Avatar the last Airbender
and magical girl animes with their colorful graphics and pretty girls like Pretty Cure & Wedding Peach.

Sailor moon was my first Anime i ever saw, in my childhood. And its my favorit for all the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]