Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area!

Re: Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area! チョコレート・レディの空騒ぎ - Valentine 2016

I thought i heard the rumor or someone said that shiki is a free servant...

Shiki is 4* Event servant that you get :P I'm wondering who the 5* is going to be though xD

Shiki is 4* Event servant that you get :P I'm wondering who the 5* is going to be though xD

I thought that at first, but then I looked again and realized that all they said technically was that Shiki was the event featured 4* assassin.

I am personally guessing wafuku or 「」 as 5* saber? Maybe 5* caster Touko. I'll be damned if it is high rarity Fujinon though.

I thought that at first, but then I looked again and realized that all they said technically was that Shiki was the event featured 4* assassin.

I am personally guessing wafuku or 「」 as 5* saber? Maybe 5* caster Touko. I'll be damned if it is high rarity Fujinon though.

Hm...I agree, technically Shiki is only announced as 4* Event servant, with no indication she will be free. Yorokobe might be dicks, but normally when it comes to event they're quite generous with their 4* Event servants (Lizzy, Santa Alter, Nobu are all respectable 4* of their class), that's why I kind of concluded that Shiki will be event servant, however your point regarding it is not confirmed remain true, guess we'll find out soon enough since end of Feb is drawing near! I'm actually expecting an announcement tomorrow since event normally starts on a Weds (In terms of UK time, Thurs in Japan) I think, there isn't another Weds this month however there is technically another Monday next week.

I was actually thinking about 5* Caster Touko myself since she showed up in the teaser trailer, hence my guess. However there are speculation of Void Shiki as 5* Saber using a Katana, which will be Okita 2.0? xD But I personally think 5* Caster Touko is the most likely pick due to trailer.

Looks like as I guessed at first, free Shiki and wafuku saber shiki in gacha.

Gonna cough up for the fujinon CE.

...bloody Saber 5* again? Come on give us at least a proper 5* female Archer.

Looks like as I guessed at first, free Shiki and wafuku saber shiki in gacha.

Not sure whether I should be annoyed at this or not...Another 5* Art Saber when I missed Nero Bride ._.

...bloody Saber 5* again? Come on give us at least a proper 5* female Archer.

Gotta wait for Genderbend Gil yo!

Someone lmk if they are using Bluestacks and got it to work, for the moment I have to box accounts using pretty extreme means lol.

well, it's over. If BlueStack can't work anymore I'm history. My phone is too weak to support this game.
Can't run Andyroid on VISTA, genymotion crash fest, amiduos not working as well. ggme.

Someone lmk if they are using Bluestacks and got it to work, for the moment I have to box accounts using pretty extreme means lol.

Sounds like all of us emulator users are f***ed ._. I hope Bluestacks release a fix soon >_< I don't know why Yorokobe work have to update Unity system when it is the damn collab event going on >_>

well, it's over. If BlueStack can't work anymore I'm history. My phone is too weak to support this game.
Can't run Andyroid on VISTA, genymotion crash fest, amiduos not working as well. ggme.

At least you haven't spend anything yet, so that's OK! :P But we probably just need to wait for a BlueStack update to solve this problem...not quite sure when this arrive so it kind of a pain, I was able to get the first stage of the event done with just...black boxes, didn't freeze for anything which is rather surprising, considering I heard people said they couldn't get past battles because of freeze/crashing.

I suppose I'll post my experience with the most recent update:

Post-updated I managed to run things with BlueStacks and successfully logged in. However, starting a battle resulted in crashes, and there were a bunch of black bars obscuring stuff like Servent levels and friend names that made playing impractical. The black bars were almost certainly not a bug due to how strategically placed they all were.
So, I installed and switched to Andy, installed FGO, transferred the account, and everything's working fine now apart from some graphical glitches with critical stars not always popping up after attacks (more than tolerable).
Not sure how useful this will be since I'm using a decent-spec'ed gaming computer that allows me to run things smoothly but posting things for reference.

Last edited:

tZwb4ui9j.png

^_^ Shiki obtained, gotta love that 3rd Ascension art ^_^

Side note [MENTION=18052]MaouHitoshura[/MENTION] ; many have warned against using Andy for some odd reason, apparently there is a rootkit issue but I didn't read too much into it.

many have warned against using Andy for some odd reason, apparently there is a rootkit issue but I didn't read too much into it.

Got a link? I tried googling things but couldn't find anything.

Also grats on drawing Shiki

I think top comment says Andy doesn't show up as a phone so that if you lose your account you won't get any help.

I see.

Then again, I remember reading that DW updated the terms of use a few months ago that amounted to little more than "screw you" to foreigners, emulators, and a bunch of other things. So the mere act of using an emulator or having a foreign IP is enough justification for them to ban or refuse assistance if they feel like it.

Meh, guess I'll try out MEmu.

I see.

Then again, I remember reading that DW updated the terms of use a few months ago that amounted to little more than "screw you" to foreigners, emulators, and a bunch of other things. So the mere act of using an emulator or having a foreign IP is enough justification for them to ban or refuse assistance if they feel like it.

Meh, guess I'll try out MEmu.

Not true at all, many redditor is able to get their account back provided they can provide the relevant information, assuming that you're using a "phone". However they'll straight up reject any recovery if it showed up as you using an Emulator, which somehow they can detect. I'm pretty sure they won't give middle finger to the foreign IP considering many of us have pour quite a bit of money as well...might not be as much as the JP player base but a lot of us have indeed chip in already...so they'll be losing a decent amount of support if they give us the middle finger...which from a business perspective, less than desirable.

Re: Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area! Garden of Order

The Andy thing to the best of my knowledge originated from a bunch of tinfoil hat sporting redditors, can't find any confirmation of problems from anywhere else. Although it does label itself as an emulator so yeah, that part does fall out of support for problems. Then again not a whole lot of options at the moment that will operate with the upgraded Unity that yorokobe is using.

vRpM87LdD.png

I'm happy enough even though Jeanne still refuses to join me ;_; Second, Third and Final Ascension looks awesome!

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION];

Fate

There may coming a another surprise of them...

Edit: yaraon-blog.com

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION];

Fate

There may coming a another surprise of them...

Edit: yaraon-blog.com

Yea I know about that while back when they announced there will be a new Fate project, speculation goes to Fate route remake, FGO animated...

Yea I know about that while back when they announced there will be a new Fate project, speculation goes to Fate route remake, FGO animated...

Well, if you about our last conversation in VM remembering, then I did mentioned: That it gave a poll in the net last year "Which game wanna you animated/adapted have?" - The result was Fate/extra won has... - Probably the producers taking now seriously that...

But to first, they should be finally done with HF...>_>

Reactions: ewebsitecanada

Well, if you about our last conversation in VM remembering, then I did mentioned: That it gave a poll in the net last year "Which game wanna you animated/adapted have?" - The result was Fate/extra won has... - Probably the producers taking now seriously that...

But to first, they should be finally done with HF...>_>

Don't know, Fate/Extra won't be too bad, I will watch it, but since its not Seiba I won't get the BluRay :P

It's been a while since i post something due to work and losing interest on FGO with no luck for roll, but getting medea lily helps me to regain my interest xD, so whoever need her/jeanne support can add me on 829 414 026 if you want to, ill put her and jeanne in rotation depending on event/daily exp quest too. lily still on 70/80 so far, but maxed both fou hp/atk and 6/6/4 skill level should be good enough for now :3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/