Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area!

Re: Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area! Garden of Order

Ahh... Well, we've then further on a adaptation of F/A dream...>_>

I've achieved my goal that is rolled a Lancelot, and now going back to my sloth play style. Also due to lagging and phone overheat every time I play.

I've achieved my goal that is rolled a Lancelot, and now going back to my sloth play style. Also due to lagging and phone overheat every time I play.

BlueStack work once again according to Reddit, so you might want to give it a try.

Sakurai somewhat redeemed herself with Count event, although I can't say how much of that is my personal bias on anything related to Count. Wonder how it'll work out for Extella...well, probably need to get a PS4 at this rate unless I want to vita everything Japan. As good a screen as the Vita has, that's not particularly thrilling a concept.

In the meantime chapter 5 with 2 weeks long of pickup on things I can't care less for, semi not till chapter 6 with the rest of mesopotania I guess.

Ex-Liarsoft writer that did the Steampunk series and mastermind behind the travesty that is London. She is also in charge of Atilla and we learned that FGO actually ported notosaber from Extella and not the other way around. So yeah...

tbh Count event still leaves some (much) to be desired but improvement is improvement, can't complain too much.

Ex-Liarsoft writer that did the Steampunk series and mastermind behind the travesty that is London.

Don't forget Septum (Rome/Chapter 2) as well.

But yeah. If you visit the 2ch board for FGO right now, it's basically one giant anti-Sakurai thread right now. Now only that, Sakurai is apparently also responsible for creating a massive fissure in the main Type-Moon thread, causing most of the saner folk (who don't like Sakurai) to leave the thread due to infighting with the more fanatical Type-Moon fans who are willing to excuse anything and/or who tell everyone who wants to criticize anything to go to the anti thread instead. Yeah, things are bad to say the least.

BTW Sakurai is apparently a guy. There's a bunch of things that the folks at 2ch managed to dig up and put together, and the subsequent series of events heavily points to the fact.

Last edited:

It's here, also i've seen medb ascension <3

well random ticket draw and finally maxed my black grail, now with more NP damage xD

I'm going to put it on my ann&mary support, so feel free to enjoy blasting her NP damage with 80% boosted damage from the CE :3

E5MRa3.png

Here is my current line-up, I'm leveling that Waver so give me time yo! :P Other alternatives include:

Saber: Arturia, Shiki (still leveling), Nero (NP4, still leveling), Alter (NP2, still leveling), Mordred (still leveling)
Archer: Nobu, Nyantalanta
Lancer: Brynhildr, Lancer Alter
Caster: Lizzy, Nursery (still leveling)
Assassin: Jack (Still leveling), Shiki
Rider: Santa Alter
Bezerker: Vlad (Still leveling), Beowulf (still leveling)
Ruler: Shirou (Still leveling)

Last edited:

Don't forget Septum (Rome/Chapter 2) as well.

But yeah. If you visit the 2ch board for FGO right now, it's basically one giant anti-Sakurai thread right now. Now only that, Sakurai is apparently also responsible for creating a massive fissure in the main Type-Moon thread, causing most of the saner folk (who don't like Sakurai) to leave the thread due to infighting with the more fanatical Type-Moon fans who are willing to excuse anything and/or who tell everyone who wants to criticize anything to go to the anti thread instead. Yeah, things are bad to say the least.

BTW Sakurai is apparently a guy. There's a bunch of things that the folks at 2ch managed to dig up and put together, and the subsequent series of events heavily points to the fact.
Eh, I don't really see any reason to believe in the theory. Styling oneself as a female has only made the criticism worse if anything, nothing to gain. Male or female, I'll judge by the work that is turned out, simple as that, why it should ever be more complicated than that is beyond me.

As for the people leaving being more sane...eh, seems just like typical Japan fan reactions to me. As much as people hate on Sakurai they are still totally willing to suck up whatever that comes out of T-M when it comes for Ozymandias and fragments related servants, why? Like with every fictional universe that ends up getting multiple author inputs, people bandwagon and make camps unless there is one clearly superior writer. Higashide got bashed for a good couple of years before being looked upon as the savior of FGO writing now, who is to say that Sakurai won't be by 2020? (granted, chances are slim at best) Oh right, chapter 2 was someone else iirc.

2ch is useful for information for some things but when it comes to shit like this, it exhibits tendencies far worse than even places like Reddit. Sakurai wrote like shit, I got it, now please stop spamming it with just that for a half a year at every turn. I've long stopped giving a fuck about the opinions from there for most things because people can't stop repeating themselves until something worse happens.

@KingArturia make a party of Saberface Guda and see. I know you have enough to make one. :whistle:

@KingArturia make a party of Saberface Guda and see. I know you have enough to make one. :whistle:

No I don't xD That's a new feature you know...Saberface doesn't exist in all class...

wow, the mob dropping the spirit root is guaranteed, yet the drop rate is.. sad enough to make you crazy ;_; i need 2 more.

edit: finally after 5 apples and a night, got the last 2 root for last rama ascension, if you want to farm the america map try : http://makiryuu.blog.fc2.com/img/201603311014227b4.png/

Last edited:

HUM... I was told to post my lineup by someone in Kingarturia... so lets get it done in a jiffy

BCLdg0p.jpg

I wonder if there will be another guaranteed *5 gacha soon, also if a new servant beside america on increased rate gacha soon.. what do you guys think?

I wonder if there will be another guaranteed *5 gacha soon, also if a new servant beside america on increased rate gacha soon.. what do you guys think?

Reddit guess would be either 1st Anniversary (sometime August?) or Golden Week might have another chance of guaranteed 5* Gatrap. I'm starting to wonder what Da Vinci will be like...and whether we'll ever get a 5* Mashu... I heard rumor saying Mashu might be sacrificed to restore Grand Order but if I have to pick, fuck Humanity, I'll pick Mashu all day, any day.

Tateko has a pretty sick amount of death flags going for her.

Kind of curious if that new Melty Blood spinoff is going to make a significant impact on FGO plotline.

yeah mashu future sounds grim, and chain of gacha is on the platter to drain quartz before the main and true gacha event on GW.. xD

Reactions: fguelffstan

yeah mashu future sounds grim, and chain of gacha is on the platter to drain quartz before the main and true gacha event on GW.. xD

Golden Week to me just sounds like Kin and Gil making an appearance again, not sure what other thing would be related to "gold", so if it is just Kin and Gil again I'll definitely pass on that, sorry boys but I don't like staring at muscle or Gil either ._.

You should Apr. 15th keep in mind...

I cannot remember what's happening on 15th April xD

Next vol of TM Ace? Hoping for scans, also hoping that someone will rip comptiq drama cds.

Yeah, the next Type-Moon magazine release vol. 11 - There will be some/a lot interesting announcements: Nearly almost from all TM works...xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)