Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area!

Re: Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area! Garden of Order

Next vol of TM Ace? Hoping for scans, also hoping that someone will rip comptiq drama cds.

Ohhhhh, the one that people is talking about on Reddit xD I'm more looking forward to 11th when Da Vinci-chan is probably gonna make her debut!

20160405201228238s.png

Source: yaraon-blog.com

Maaa Fate/Extella news huh? I guess we'll see what it will be like, but isn't that game basically TM Dynasty Warriors?

Maaa Fate/Extella news huh? I guess we'll see what it will be like, but isn't that game basically TM Dynasty Warriors?

Well, to be honest, dunno yet. We can just speculate about it... But what I on the cover read can is, that (not sure if they at same time or later announcing will) from Extella the first PV presenting will... But yeah, let's await and see what will happen...xD

Well, to be honest, dunno yet. We can just speculate about it... But what I on the cover read can is, that (not sure if they at same time or later announcing will) from Extella the first PV presenting will... But yeah, let's await and see what will happen...xD

Oh no I didn't speculate the gameplay from the cover, but more from the early release game play footage, looks very hack and slash against waves of enemies hence why I dubbed it "TM Dynasty Warriors"

Oh no I didn't speculate the gameplay from the cover, but more from the early release game play footage, looks very hack and
slash against waves of enemies hence why I dubbed it "TM Dynasty Warriors"

Ah so... And yeah, it looks like so... But we'll after the release of TM magazine probably smarter...xD

looks very hack and slash against waves of enemies hence why I dubbed it "TM Dynasty Warriors"

Considering Marvelous is making it (though Takaki isn't directing things AFAIK) and all the playable characters revealed so far are female, I'm more tempted to call it "Senran Kagura TM."

Considering Marvelous is making it (though Takaki isn't directing things AFAIK) and all the playable characters revealed so far are female, I'm more tempted to call it "Senran Kagura TM."

Well I never played any Senran Kagura game so I don't know, the only hack and slash that involves many waves of enemy that I remember is Dynasty Warriors xD

Marvelous? Exploding clothes incoming. Main characters seem to be Umu, Mikon, and Civilization. They sure don't give two crap about female fans.

Marvelous? Exploding clothes incoming. Main characters seem to be Umu, Mikon, and Civilization. They sure don't give two crap about female fans.

Well that depends, because this is probably only a fraction of what the game could be. :P

The farming this time is looking worse than Christmas with the shorter time limit, imma die.

I'm just so sad Jeanne Alter doesn't want to join my party either. RIP me.

And i was in moves to make a nice set with Jeanne i have finished an amazing render and i was also making new elements at C4D for the background...

And i was in moves to make a nice set with Jeanne i have finished an amazing render and i was also making new elements at C4D for the background...

RIP, you rubbing salt on our wounds DA ;_;

I heard 'C4D', did someone call me?

Hmm... Seiba Alter is taboo, but Jeanne Alter has the green card...0.o???

Hmm... Seiba Alter is taboo, but Jeanne Alter has the green card...0.o???

There's even Cu Alter, Arturia Alter Lancer is also out, Arturia Lancer is waiting to be released. FGO will milk us dry in any ways they could.

There's even Cu Alter, Arturia Alter Lancer is also out, Arturia Lancer is waiting to be released. FGO will milk us dry in any ways they could.

Hmm, I do think, that I these been seen have... Hmm, though I'm interested, if they even a Rider (Medusa) Alter verion releasing would...

Hmm, I do think, that I these been seen have... Hmm, though I'm interested, if they even a Rider (Medusa) Alter verion releasing would...

I heard there was Medusa Lily being datamined. So Alter Medusa? Not entirely impossible.

I heard there was Medusa Lily being datamined. So Alter Medusa? Not entirely impossible.

Medusa Lily...? Because usually is Lily's theme color yellow - and Medusa's basic theme colours are black-purple - and because of it, is it a bit heavy imagine for me an yellow themed Medusa - black/dark (what at Alters usual is) themed yeah...xD

Medusa Lily...? Because usually is Lily's theme color yellow - and Medusa's basic theme colours are black-purple - and because of it, is it a bit heavy imagine for me an yellow themed Medusa - black/dark (what at Alters usual is) themed yeah...xD

No, totally wrong. Lily theme = Their character earlier in their life. That's it. It have no colour theme associated with it XD Its like how Cu Alter is more red than purple, and Medea Lily is purple themed.

RIP, you rubbing salt on our wounds DA ;_;

:XD: nop i was left speechless because you where talking about Jeanne D'arc right? And the same time i was making a set for my personal collection i saw that post by luck when i opened my profile and it was the first post in my activity! And i said in my mind now way...

So i wasn't rubbing salt at your wounds KA ;)

Eh, if Jeanne Alter can make most people go insane. I love to see what she can pull.
vfdtqm.jpg

or Grail Sakura. Sooner or later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)