Family Tree Contest! Be the Number One Clan Leader!

Vote for the Best Family! Who Shall Be the Number One Clan?!

• infamous

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • MadSova

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Fear211

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nazaka

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • samyeung46

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Evening nananii :hi:
Yep Im sure :)
Sin became my dad some months ago because of some talk with coffee :3

I'm not sure if second, but I can say you are joining, and not creating the family

Well in a family there sin't something like second or third and so on :3
Everyone is family and are equal :goodtea:
And what are families supposed to do?
-u fight with ur brothers/sisters~
-ur mom dumps every housewife job on her daughter~
-the father goes out and drinks so much alcohol that he's oversleeping next day~
-and the eldery just sits their and enjoy their tea....:goodtea:

No Im just thinking about my own family :3
Well except that my father can't drink alcohol ~

No Im just thinking about my own family :3
Well except that my father can't drink alcohol ~
I see... Well, that's because of missing of a enzyme at Asian people: Where faster drunk will than the Europeans...:goodtea:~>

I'll have a glass of red wine every now an then, or some hot sake.
But I'm not a drinker... Unless it's coffee... Kind of need that

It's happened, that you from now our sister are - Well, in my view even my little-sister (next to my l.-sis No. 1 Inori-chan)...:goodtea:~>
i don't wanna be anyone's little sister, i'm already a younger sister in real life. can't i just be the neighborhood catgirl who hangs around sometimes when i feel like it?

i don't wanna be anyone's little sister, i'm already a younger sister in real life. can't i just be the neighborhood catgirl who hangs around sometimes when i feel like it?
Hmm... Okay, how you it wish - Then can you to the another cats (Samy and etc.) count...:goodtea:~> {:sigh: Poor Inori-chan...)

Hmm... Okay, how you it wish - Then can you to the another cats (Samy and etc.) count...:goodtea:~> {:sigh: Poor Inori-chan...)
except i'm nobody's pet. i'm a free agent that wanders around to people's houses when i feel like it and declares certain people to be my property

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ukg Hr and Workforce Management Services
Unlock the full potential of your workforce with Kastech's premier UKG HR and Workforce Management Services. Streamline operations, enhance productivity, and optimize resource allocation with our tailored solutions. Visit us now to revolutionize your HR processes
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Sorry, this one also had a major update. Would you mind? Thanks
睡眠○シミュレーション7
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for the multiple post, but can you reup the links? Also, if you have the Japanese version, then it'd be even better
悲劇のロリ巨乳鬼畜孕ませ監禁
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, but do you have the latest version? It got a new updated a couple of weeks ago
アイスハートとジャックオー
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01201143.html

Excuse me but could you upload this game here?