Elsword?

Yeah I can only imagine. It is a marvel that I've been able to avoid mmorpgs until now. :)

two characters catch my interest

free sigs for those who guess right?

also I am not huge fan of mmorpg's but since this is free, its tempting..

Am I the only one who prefer to play dungeons solo? It has a tendency to lag like hell sometimes when I play with others and that really fucks up my combos alot and I'll end up looking like a retard when I throw a random Special move on nothing.

Am I the only one who prefer to play dungeons solo? It has a tendency to lag like hell sometimes when I play with others and that really fucks up my combos alot and I'll end up looking like a retard when I throw a random Special move on nothing.

I play solo often too
I only played in groups for 3 times (1 run through a dungeon)

I play solo often too
I only played in groups for 3 times (1 run through a dungeon)

Well, solo actually gives you the feeling of accomplishing something. I can understand if you're a party of 2... but 4 would be a clusterfuck :/ At least I had an easy time figuring out which character I was when I was in a group with 3 Chungs.

I usually solo, as well. I only party if it's for a difficult quest, or a dungeon (Like the Altera Core, once you get there) That just can't be done alone, which on Elsword is actually decently rare. If I feel I can solo it on my own and clear the quests that I have, then I solo :3

I usually solo, as well. I only party if it's for a difficult quest, or a dungeon (Like the Altera Core, once you get there) That just can't be done alone, which on Elsword is actually decently rare. If I feel I can solo it on my own and clear the quests that I have, then I solo :3

Wanna bet? I'll finish that dungeon on all difficultys. but it depends on which boss it is... if it is someone like Raven I'll die in 4 seconds. Raven was seriously a boss worth partying for. Not even joking. He was so ridiculously hard >_>

Now, Raven I managed to solo ._. It was tough, but I was able to solo him. It wasn't until I got to the Nasod Foundry and Altera Core that I really had to party. But now that I'm out of Altera and in Feita, I've been soloing again. Thank Goodness.

Now, Raven I managed to solo ._. It was tough, but I was able to solo him. It wasn't until I got to the Nasod Foundry and Altera Core that I really had to party. But now that I'm out of Altera and in Feita, I've been soloing again. Thank Goodness.

Well, it all depends on which bosses it is. Which kind of bosses do those 2 dungeon got then? :/

The Nasod Foundry... Has a boss that works kind of like Raven
The Altera Core... Is huge and difficult. Even in a party of 4, I've seen some people die

I used to play Elsword until school and forever alone caused me to stop.

It was fun, but the amount of slot allocations available, like items and skills, was really annoying.

I used to play Elsword until school and forever alone caused me to stop.

It was fun, but the amount of slot allocations available, like items and skills, was really annoying.

From what I can tell from playing this game for a total of ten hours maximum. A lot of the convenient features that you were annoyed with tend to be pay to use features. Had a look in the item shop and I knew there a lot of features that would be nice to have is in there. With that said, I'm lean more to the free to play side so I found that handicap a bit annoying to deal with but I just live with it since I only playing this game for fun.

The Nasod Foundry... Has a boss that works kind of like Raven
The Altera Core... Is huge and difficult. Even in a party of 4, I've seen some people die

Well, it all depends on which bosses it is. Which kind of bosses do those 2 dungeon got then? :/

^To those posts, I honestly only soloed a few times at the lower dungeon not knowing what stamina was all about in the game till I played on the second day of the game. And realized it took a chunk of it when it was not on free stamina mode. I guess it's what separates who are good at this game and those who are not. I haven't soloed after knowing that most dungeons can be over quickly with a group of people.

If the game was on infinite stamina mode, then I might just solo the entire game. Although some characters just don't output enough damage to complete the solo under the time limit fast enough from my experience. I'm pretty sure I can be proven wrong.

^To those posts, I honestly only soloed a few times at the lower dungeon not knowing what stamina was all about in the game till I played on the second day of the game. And realized it took a chunk of it when it was not on free stamina mode. I guess it's what separates who are good at this game and those who are not. I haven't soloed after knowing that most dungeons can be over quickly with a group of people.

If the game was on infinite stamina mode, then I might just solo the entire game. Although some characters just don't output enough damage to complete the solo under the time limit fast enough from my experience. I'm pretty sure I can be proven wrong.

From what I heard it's infinite stamina during weekends and I believe that the stamina is drained over time and the quicker you clear the dungeon the less stamina is drained. So a party of 4 will allow more dungeon runs than if you solo.

The only actual time limit I know about is the "clear this dungeon in 10 minutes or less" quests and my Combat Ranger suck at that kind of stuff... at least on the Very Hard difficulty... so I have to party in order to do those quests if it's on Very Hard. I can take Normal and Hard though.

From what I heard it's infinite stamina during weekends and I believe that the stamina is drained over time and the quicker you clear the dungeon the less stamina is drained. So a party of 4 will allow more dungeon runs than if you solo.

The only actual time limit I know about is the "clear this dungeon in 10 minutes or less" quests and my Combat Ranger suck at that kind of stuff... at least on the Very Hard difficulty... so I have to party in order to do those quests if it's on Very Hard. I can take Normal and Hard though.

I see. Well I have a long road ahead of me but I pretty sure I have no intention of doing it solo unless I want something from that dungeon which makes it more efficient to solo instead of party. But in terms of soloing, I could do it but it will be time consuming for someone like me who simply need finish things quickly in order to make use of the limited time I give myself for games. Except those rare occasions where, for example, I can simply level a character from 1 to half the game maximum level due to having that day empty of responsibilities except the few essential things like cooking your own meals and so forth.

I see. Well I have a long road ahead of me but I pretty sure I have no intention of doing it solo unless I want something from that dungeon which makes it more efficient to solo instead of party. But in terms of soloing, I could do it but it will be time consuming for someone like me who simply need finish things quickly in order to make use of the limited time I give myself for games. Except those rare occasions where, for example, I can simply level a character from 1 to half the game maximum level due to having that day empty of responsibilities except the few essential things like cooking your own meals and so forth.

Yeah, it's alot quicker with 4 people and it's pretty easy to level up especially in the beginning. So you can get far by playing during the weekend if you don't have much to do anyways.

Yeah, it's alot quicker with 4 people and it's pretty easy to level up especially in the beginning. So you can get far by playing during the weekend if you don't have much to do anyways.

That's true. Just did that when I noticed it just easier to level that way. Although soloing is an Art in itself. That's how I feel. I can't see myself soloing certain events like the Invasion one.

Edit: I'm having trouble patching. Does anyone have the same trouble?

That's true. Just did that when I noticed it just easier to level that way. Although soloing is an Art in itself. That's how I feel. I can't see myself soloing certain events like the Invasion one.

Well, I usually prefer to solo since that actually gives you the opportunity to kill stuff instead of only getting to kill 1-2 enemies per area in a dungeon. Some things require a group in order to actually complete it, like the Invasion for example. Then there's hard bosses that probably requires 4 people as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US