Do you care about the number of posts you have ?

Post numbers? I see it more like rather you contribute something interesting every so often or are you going to spam to the top. It's a number that may or may not have value, depending on the person ability to measure value.

Someone should throw you a party once you break that 100,000 post mark. I don't plan to spam my way to get even 1000 post. Its just not my cup of tea.

Heck yes that's why I bump this year and a half year old since last replied thread :lmao:

Eh, i don't really care i guess. I just want to be active and socializing with the people here, so that's mean that i have to post frequently i guess ? But that doesn't mean i care about how much posts i have / need to have

Reactions: NineTails
Number of post do not matter, The Quality of the post is the main concern. :)

And I would agree with moemoe-kyun's post above, Thanks and Likes make me smile.. :D

I for one think that posting a lot is kinda intimidating. It seems necessary though. I mean I don't know what else to do when I am feeling anxious. Kinda like exposure therapy it helps, but I am very sensitive to criticism.

People here are nice enough~ Dont think youll find much criticism.... or maybe im just being blind to it all =w=

People here are nice enough~ Dont think youll find much criticism.... or maybe im just being blind to it all =w=

Its only past experience, its not like I will always be criticized, and I am only a bit weary of it. Of course the possibility of being blind to that remains, but I do not blame anybody for my past experiences, and I have figured it all to be a simple misunderstanding. Its not like I trust people, I only have come to terms with the fact that I have nothing to lose anymore, bad judgement will only hurt me. And nobody is to blame for this mess of mine. Neither am I either.

Misunderstandings... such troublesome things... perhaps a place to start over~
Well... dont think ill drag this thread too far off topic though ;p

I think it's obvious I don't. There's nothing wrong with lots of posts, but a certain type of internet denizen does like to equate post count with personal worth.

Almost certainly combined with a massive obnoxious signature and an animated avatar if they're permitted.

I used to lurk around and give people epeen (like) points, still do, however when I started posting in certain threads, they would get buried by one particular individual who had previously bragged about the success of their own thread.

It is a shame cause I 'fed' them for a year. I don't care about popularity, however I am quite stubborn and will continue to post until I'm bored. It probably gets on the veterans nerves.

Well, let's get this thread back on it's railings.

Can't say I really care about the number of posts, but I hate seeing my activity bar at 0%. So when I do see that, I may make a post here and there

I care about my signature/avatar set more than my posts.
I always like looking at those on other peoples.

Posts are nice, but not hugely important.

Not really. I've never been a 4 digit poster in all my years in forums, and it's not very likely I do it anytime soon. Not like the number reflects the quality of your posts.

I lurk so much that when i see such a low number of posts i feel like i did something bad.

I don't mind it and it includes activity points too,the only thing I care is my set which I change time to time :goodtea:

I don't mind it and it includes activity points too,the only thing I care is my set which I change time to time :goodtea:
I think that too. Sets are important for it says
a lot about your personality and interests etc.

Post count is fine.
shows you contributor.

Nope, its usually not a big number and if it was then I would probably waste some time thinking if I had wasted too much time posting, then post about it and waste more time and end up in a spam-time waste paradox.

(In non-dramatic fashion: nope, I don't)

I don't really count my posts much because its just a waste of time><
If i even tried to worry about it i would not post anything at all actually...
and besides the most thing that i worry about is what i write in my post as people can view it and i have to correct in case the post is negative as that would cause a bad reputation.

What's really the point of having so many posts I mean having over 100k like some members do just seems overkill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US