Describe the Person above you~

located in the Civil War (i don't know why)

tch I can't get that achievement.

located in the Civil War (i don't know why)

tch I can't get that achievement.

If you on the numbres (lower)1477-1600) see, then is it mean the Sengoku-jindai, in english: Civil-war era, where about ~ almost 130 year gone is, where I this era from Japan very interesting find. ...~

I know of Sengoku Jidai, I played Shogun 2 for 3 years. It was the best war I delved in to. But I don't think it was a civil war. It was a war for the Shogunate. The civil war took place after that in the 19th century, when Japan was torn into two factions, the Shogunate and the Imperialists sprouting from the anti-foreigner groups the Joui.

What I didn't know was why there, so...

overdrive?....hmm..it's an achievement that is given to a member that has high activity...

is wondering about overdrive

Last edited:
i tried for overdrive once i got real close up to 99.97% but my dad just had to decide to start making things busy for me right when i was getting close to the finish line...>.>

ore no nakama da

Know he how at guys/girls with his words get (as friend meant)...~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.