Count to a million

48702 I think this is one of the very few online communities I am part of where lots of people are probably my age and gender demographic.

48703 Hmm... maybe? Age varies a bit... gender... not so much or at least not obviously...

But it still provided the dark master with power~

For the most part I could careless how old everyone is.
As long as they are good company I'm sticking around.

48704 As a whole I think it leans much more in my favor than some other sites I like to use. :P

48706 Lol ok? xD

To fuel the spells that he could use~ Along with his naturally large reserve of power~

48707 I wasn't trying to make a point or anything, was just saying XD
Need to fill these boxes with SOMETHING.

48708 So the girl concentrated on completely braking it.~

Oh... That one where I was braking your chains ;p Need to read what happened next...

I really just couldn't care less about age, gender, other "differences" between you humans. I hate you all equally ;p

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION] hating indiscriminately since 1904

48711 Younglings can get tiresome if not kept in check.
Also some places I frequent end up being full of little girls which isn't great for me because I'm not really a creeper. :/

48713 There is not one situation I can think of where that piece of knowledge is not valuable.

48714 This place has an age limit? Shouldnt have too many little girls around ;p

The tendrils at the end of the barrier trying to rip apart the sphere~

No, no, no, I agree... but I think I would of preferred to stay ignorantly bless to this.

48716 Is there really an (suggested) age limit? I don't remember when I made my account. Age limits seem pretty pointless if they aren't for legal reasons.

@Sintarow, God bless your ignorance. XD

Age limit is pointless in the internet and irl..
Kids shouting to their mic & ragequiting playing CoD :sigh:

Glad you like it :XD:
honestly though it's pretty fun while making that
A fitting music for the war between gods..

28723 Piercing through darkness and brake out of the sphere.~

Yeah, just started playing it yesterday...

[MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION] ; Nice new ava. GJ! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread