best RPG game poll

what is the best RPG game ever?

• Total voters
It was the very 1st game that I played have naked character. :P
That's was before I discovered VN.

I'm going to throw in my mmorpg starter Tibia of course, but out of the ones on the other side of the poll, I have to say Final Fantasy! It's just amazing.

now, seeing the poll results, I have to wonder, no votes for Wild Arms??? NONE???? Well, I see that it's not the greatest RPG out there, but it's descent enough to recive some credits, no? Well, except for Wild Arms 4, that game was totally crap (storywise, the battle system was good but sudden change of it was very annoying). If I could give more than one vote then I would voted Wild Arms 3. It is a very good RPG (way better than 1 and 2) and love western, and this RPG had it all (fight during a horse riding, train assault, etc.)

of the ones mentioned my first thought was Final Fantasy but after FFX it took the turn for the worst
next would be Shin Megami Tensei Persona (3/3FES/4 and PSP games 2 + 3)
or Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga 1+2 but here Persona definitely performs better
another one to be mentioned might be Tales of ... series but i only played Symphonia and dawn of the new world
although they are nice i dont think they qualify for the best -.-

for now i will go with Persona (especially 3 as i had the most fun with that part)

My fave series is Ar Tonelico for many reasons.....best JRPG series I've played

Baldur's Gate and Tales of the Sword Coast.

I'll probably never experience something like Durlag's Tower again.

there is always the choice other .....anywayz, i like Tales Of Phantasia - Narikiri Dungeon the most then is shin magami series

Why isn't the Mass Effect series on the poll?

It's the most badass RPG series ever

Are any of the games on the poll PC games

I think mass effect fits more on the sci-fi/shooting game category than the typical RPGs that's why its not there.

I vote for Persona 3:FES, Persona 4 and the .hack// series though.
FF may be golden but it tends to get a little off from the original stuff with every sequel...

Last edited:
I would vote for Mass Effect too, because I don't play it as a "shooting game" (never even picked the soldier class) but that's just me :)
Anyway I would vote for Diablo, WoW (omg he mentioned the unmentionable :D (stopped playing it, but I like the whole story/the universe)), The Elder Scrolls (played Morrowind, Oblivion and I am playing SKYRIM now)

For JRPG I would vote for Final Fantasy, but played only X and XIII.

I would vote for Final Fantasy, when it comes to JRPG
And Diablo 2 when we are talking non-JRPG

Final Fantasy 7
Breath of Fire 3
Chrono Trigger
Diablo 2
All the Elder's Scroll serie, especially Morrowind

Hell, And here I was, thinking that someone would Talk About the Tales of Series But there are only 3 or 4 that have named 1 game of the serie....

For me the Best RPG would be the Tqales of Xillia that's coming and also in 2nd place would be Persona Series of Games, way too good, and in 3rd place KH, but only when they bring out the KH III

P.S: All Hail Tales of... Imperium!!

Digimon World 3
Final Fantasy 8,9,10,10-2,12 and 13
Breath of Fire 4
Golden Sun Series

No Chrono Cross? But there is Chrono Trigger, oh well.
Nobody vote for Wild Arms yet. That's disappointing, even though they managed to mix wild western + tradional JRPG element.

For online RPG, I would vote for Lineage II. Gotta love the Dark Elf.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!