Ask a question and next person have to answer.

Preparing to tear my PC apart, and drinking some coffee, chatting online here with you :)

What kind of day is your worst idea for a day?

Hmmmm probably a day where I have no energy due to being sick which keeps me from doing anything. I hate days when I have no energy.

So what all are you adding/removing from your PC?

New 1300w PSU, replacing my PhysX Card from the GTX 480 and putting a GTX 580 in it's place. Taking out the TT Frio CPU Cooler and putting in a Coolermaster V10 TEC Cooler, and replacing all of the case fans.

SO! you coming to help? LOL!

No seriously what would we all do with out computers?

We would eat, watch tv, go to sleep, repeat itself forever (until we die) (Going out sometimes in between.)

What would you do if world war 3 break out world wide?

Last edited:
Believe me if I could I'd be there :) PCs are fun to mess with.

Without PCs we would live dull lives.

What are you doing with the parts you are replacing?

Last edited:
The old parts are going into a 2nd box that I use for rendering video well the PSU, Video Card are. The TT Cooler I am putting in my dads PC, and the fans are going in the trash, they are squealing and making noise.

Fornese: If WWIII was to break out at this moment, I would hide somewhere and sit online as long as I could to chat with people all over the world to see what is going on, and hope that we all don't die.

That proves you are a true computer nerd :P we never let replaced parts go to waste lol

Nope, I have a recycle part chain LOL! everything I replace since my dad does not need UBER STUFF as soon as it comes out (I do not really either but it is one of my "Things" if it is new, I get it ASAP LOL!) but everything I replace goes to the dad, he feels special that way haha! I told him think of it as the True Test before you get it dad, I run the crap out of it, if it can take my abuse, it is good enough for you. He likes that. hehe

hmm, nothing...lol no seriously I find things to do, around the house, read a book, play a game, watch a movie.

What do you think of the community here as a whole?

I think there are not enough solid members here. We need more posters plain and simple.

Do you think you will be on this site for a year or more?

Yes I do. As long as things keep me interested LOL!

Do you think there should be more to life than what is presently there?

Yes.

How many more days til your birthday :P (yeah yeah it's not one you are looking forward too so I must bring it up occasionally :P )

dunno, don't care. November 12th is the day tho, but I do not count days.

Have you ever had someone offend you but you just could not figure out how to explain it with out hurting them?

Not really honestly. I'm pretty good with my words so I can explain things in a way that tells them they was wrong without hurting them.

Is the offensive person a close friend or family member?

Either, I look at my friends and treat them the exact way I treat my family.

Have you wanted to go to bed with someone else other than your partner on more than 1 occasion?

(I am going to take a nap! bye bye! -Really tho, Jan is home and I want......................) wahaha!

Yeah I have truthfully but I think we all have at one point.

What would you recommend water skiing or para-sailing?

I don't like folding clothes lol I'll wash and dry but I can't stand folding them.

Do you have a dream?

to get into uni. omg. 2 hours and a bit left ==

ever worried yourself sick over something?

Yeah surprisingly I have considering I make it a point to not worry about anything lol. Hard to explain but I don't worry about what will happen or is going to happen because I feel if I do I'll just put myself into an early grave.

Do you think it's plausible to surpass corocoro post wise from now until 12-31-2011? lol

I doubt it, not with what I'm have to deal in real life atm.

Think you could surpass me by the end of this month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty