Causing troubles yeah.
That would be curious to hear ^^ :haruna:
/me imagines it as a fun neighborhood especially during Halloween times without any specific reason.

///
Glad to hear it something that doesn't sound like too big deal with your health and all at least. They perhaps told you to cut back and watch out for iodized salt ~?

I dislike having the typical ultra short nails myself that guys sometimes are, I guess supposed to have. It's feels uncomfortable, and I can't pick up really small things anymore ><

Last edited:
@ Genki

Raspberries are also vibrant and delicious in color and taste. That is indeed a lovely sunset~

/me secretly recognizes the secretly secretive secret handshake and in secretiveness, secretly includes a quasi-secret of secretive proportions. Uhh... what the heck did I type? xD

I do agree that a person can willingly rearrange internally especially in relation to the heart. However, I do believe there will be one or two 'quirks' that shall not change no matter the circumstances.

Wow! That sounds incredibly nice and heart-warming. You are so lucky to be able to communicate with your grandmother. She must be someone very dear to you~

Haha~ Really? Even as a toddler, you have such spirit to rebel and pave your path to freedom!

My treasures were all the music that made me interested in Japanese culture in general back when there was dial-up. There were also all the programs I used to learn encoding and converting videos. Lots of anime RAWS and soft-subs. xP

@ Sam

Hmm... What troubles... /me hides her stolen police cones

Typical mischief... like pretending to be wounded at the mall or pushing people particularly men into women to call them 'perverts'... typical mischief... makes me happy~ ^w^

My whip... will never have a chance to whip anyone. /me cries

Long fingernails are useful like picking up hot food, pick up certain small items, or scratch someone's back when they are very itchy.

Your eyes see all... I blind your eyes in which shall blind your heart... You shall feel my whip without fear! It's a stretch, I know...

@ pichu

It's alright if you don't have time to participate. I'm just glad you dropped by.

Good luck with life and any obstacle that may come your way.

Please vote when the time comes... if you have the time~

/me peeks out from under a police cone :puniko_unsure:
Lol doesnt sound pleasant for them at all xD Not too harmful i suppose..~

You already used it tons :nyanmusu_unsure:

Ahh yes... but they sort of get in the way when drawing with charcoal and stuff @_@ Hmm... do you like painting your nails? x3

Wouldnt that be worse? :nyanmusu_run: Not seeing anything but knowing theres a whip?

It is one of the perks when you have a petite body and innocent demeanor... almost no one suspects you~ Push all you like!!! Hahaha! No worries. The people I pushed appeared to be quite apologetic and understanding. Gives me hope for society~

The problem with 'being wounded' is that I always laugh when someone comes near me. I can't contain my laughter. T_T

The police cone is decoration for my backyard~ Lalala~

I do not recall any whips... /me hurries and hides her crates of whips

Nope. Don't recall~

Charcoal is a pain for those with short nails. Being under oil and grease while fixing a car is even worse~ Long fingernails and charcoal is actually fine since I'm used it. I don't mind if they chip or get dirty because they grow quite fast.

I don't paint my nails... not once. I was raised quite strict. However, even without the strictness, I wouldn't paint them because the process of constantly removing the paint and reapplying actually ruins your nails... and a pain to paint.

People keep commenting that my nails are fake, but they are real. I ask them to pull or touch them if they don't believe me. They either turn away in disgust or become amazed. If I claw your eyes out, you can tell if they real or not right? The whip enhances your senses!

Reactions: Ghost Kitty~
Lol so you fake bumping into them? x3 Well i suppose i get away with quite a bit for being... smallish and well... me?
Do you just lay around until people come? O.o

/me scoots from under the cone and goes for a tree~
The police just dont notice? xD

Crates? :gokiko_stone::gokiko_dead:

Oh so you just dont cut your nails normally? A bit different from keeping them long intentionally x3

Hmm... it just sounds like nails would take away control.. cant quite rub with the fingers~

Ahh.. then that means my nails have been painted more than yours xD Random friends... =w= Testing stuff i guess..~

How long is it? O.o Fake nails have a limit as well...
Cant i test whether theyre real or not some other way? :nyanmusu_run: Pain kind of overwhelms other senses i think :nyanmusu_unsure:

L-L-Long nails sounds scary. Once my nails are like 2-3mm long I cut them :/

@ Sam

Do you do any mischief? OwO

Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!

I don't wait and jump people to push or scare them. I casually walk on the sidewalk or any public place... It's about acting naturally and knowing the right time to do the deed.

I just wait for them to break naturally~

Although it is difficult to use charcoal with long nails, the palms, knuckles, elbows, arms, my toes, and my nose are enough! Yes, I have used all those body parts.

Lol~ You sound like a doll. Hmm... actually you sound more like a rat in a lab experiment~

Hmm... my fingernails are about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch. So roughly 12 to 20 millimeters.

Fine. No clawing. No whipping. /me sets a mouse trap instead

Purchase a cat! Simple enough?

@ pichu

I used to cut them as well. I do understand why people cut them especially if you're working... regulations, cleanliness, and all the usual.

Sometimes, short nails are convenient. They are actually sharper than long fingernails especially when freshly cut~

Reactions: Ghost Kitty~
Ah, I actually sand(? what's the correct word to use) my fingernails after I've cut them so they're smooth and not jagged.

But I'm veering off-topic so I'd better disappear

:ninja:

Hello lovely nanashi~

Don't mind too much about not participating.

I am already more than happy that you came by and checked out the contest. Please vote when the time comes~ :3

:blushhappy: "Lovely"... You know how at people the heart Doki-Doki make...~!!!

And of course I'll vote if the contest open is, you can on me count...:goodtea:

Reactions: renano
Update: First step in Prizes - Contact Ignis (Done)

Second step in Prizes - Wait for reply

Ah, I actually sand(? what's the correct word to use) my fingernails after I've cut them so they're smooth and not jagged.

But I'm veering off-topic so I'd better disappear

:ninja:

Is 'file' the word you're looking for?

It's good to file them for that smoothness you mentioned.

'Tis fine to veer off-topic. You're just making light talk while keeping the thread active.

I know when and how to keep in check~

:blushhappy: "Lovely"... You know how at people the heart Doki-Doki make...~!!!

And of course I'll vote if the contest open is, you can on me count...:goodtea:

You are lovely to me.

Anyone who brings about a smile on my face and chats happily with everyone is indeed a lovely person~

Thank you very much! Please vote without bias and prejudice when the time comes.

I forgot to add an Omake Section. >.<

If you want show-off some cute girls or something to motivate people, you can post them here. I'll add them in the Omake Section.

You are lovely to me.

Anyone who brings about a smile on my face and chats happily with everyone is indeed a lovely person~

Thank you very much! Please vote without bias and prejudice when the time comes.

I forgot to add an Omake Section. >.<

If you want show-off some cute girls or something to motivate people, you can post them here. I'll add them in the Omake Section.
1st: Welcome and g'morning on your side^^!

2nd: :blushhappy: Stop! Stop! Renano-chan, otherwise you give me an heart-attack, yey...~!!!

3rd: "Omake Section"? - This is me now new...:reallyconfused: Well, then I've it check out this...:samuraihero:

1st: Welcome and g'morning on your side^^!

2nd: :blushhappy: Stop! Stop! Renano-chan, otherwise you give me an heart-attack, yey...~!!!

3rd: "Omake Section"? - This is me now new...:reallyconfused: Well, then I've it check out this...:samuraihero:

Thank you for the glorious good morning!

How has the day been treating you thus far my dear nanashi?

A heart attack?! I was just excited to chat with you since it has been awhile...

The Omake Section is extra fun for people to look at or to do while the contest in progress.

I'll add something up to kick things off~

::For the Omake Section::

Music: Nana-iro Generator (七色ジェネレータ)
Artist: Mizuki Nana (水樹奈々)
Character: Madobe Nanami (窓辺ななみ)

Note: I subbed this about 3-4 years ago before there were any English translations. I was still new to the Japanese to English translation process. I was also pretty new to timing, subbing, and subtitle effects. That is why please do not take any of this to heart.

Video: I made the video using that one promotion clip of Madobe Nanami and rearranged the scenes/clips to be shorter or faster. WMM is my friend.

Warning: The sound might be a bit high.

Disclaimer: I do not own any content provided in the video. The beginning where she speaks is subtitled by a different group. Forgot who. I apologize.​

Thank you for the glorious good morning!

How has the day been treating you thus far my dear nanashi?

A heart attack?! I was just excited to chat with you since it has been awhile...

The Omake Section is extra fun for people to look at or to do while the contest in progress.

I'll add something up to kick things off~
Ah, nothing to thank Renano-chan^^!

And my day... Well, there/here rains since about a week, am pissed off because of my USB connection, am worried about the situation at our neighbor country... - But otherwise am I fine...

And what is with you lately?:goodtea:

Edit: Did get with Omake then, will soon looking forward!

Ah, nothing to thank Renano-chan^^!

And my day... Well, there/here rains since about a week, am pissed off because of my USB connection, am worried about the situation at our neighbor country... - But otherwise am I fine...

And what is with you lately?:goodtea:

Edit: Did get with Omake then, will soon looking forward!

The rain will let up eventually. Even if it doesn't, the cooling sensation and melodic rain is quite nice.

Hmm... USB connection is a big deal if you are dependent on it for an everyday lifestyle. Has the problem always been like this or just recently?

It's alright to be concerned about your neighboring country. Although there is not much one can do, we still pay attention to the news and try to find solutions for our personal lives first, starting from the smallest or easiest things. Once we have our own lives focused, then perhaps you can voice your opinion and share your concerns for a larger audience... if you want to that is.

As for me, my family and relatives are celebrating a Cambodian event called Pchum Ben. It's when we give offerings and respects to our deceased family members.

You can read more about it here.

Exercising more because my doctor said my thyroid is a bit high. Family is all well. It has been chilly here lately.

I added my omake already~ Enjoy!

Hmm... USB connection is a big deal if you are dependent on it for an everyday lifestyle. Has the problem always been like this or just recently?

It's alright to be concerned about your neighboring country. Although there is not much one can do, we still pay attention to the news and try to find solutions for our personal lives first, starting from the smallest or easiest things. Once we have our own lives focused, then perhaps you can voice your opinion and share your concerns for a larger audience... if you want to that is.

As for me, my family and relatives are celebrating a Cambodian event called Pchum Ben. It's when we give offerings and respects to our deceased family members.

You can read more about it here.

Exercising more because my doctor said my thyroid is a bit high. Family is all well. It has been chilly here lately.

I added my omake already~ Enjoy!
Well, actually I use often pendrivers, my phone and etc. - Where then a useable USB connection(s) for me important is...

Well, I hope you know about which neighbor country meant is, or...?

A nice celebration what you have - seems funny to be...:goodtea:

...And, WHAT, thyroid...?!?!?:surprised::eathead: I hope really that you soon again getting better...!!! I don't want you lose - or the rest of ASF as well...>_>

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; That was it. I've been doing it for so many years and yet I cannot recall the word. Shame on me.

Anyway, if I don't manage to submit a submission then I'll just settle with viewing the great submissions submitted. Get myself inspired for the next round (if any).

@ Sam

Do you do any mischief? OwO

Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!

I don't wait and jump people to push or scare them. I casually walk on the sidewalk or any public place... It's about acting naturally and knowing the right time to do the deed.

I just wait for them to break naturally~

Although it is difficult to use charcoal with long nails, the palms, knuckles, elbows, arms, my toes, and my nose are enough! Yes, I have used all those body parts.

Lol~ You sound like a doll. Hmm... actually you sound more like a rat in a lab experiment~

Hmm... my fingernails are about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch. So roughly 12 to 20 millimeters.

Fine. No clawing. No whipping. /me sets a mouse trap instead

Purchase a cat! Simple enough?

Ehh I usually dont do anything mischievous..~ I suppose its situational~

Just walking along then dropping O.o I can see how that panics people... =w=

Oh o.o Nose doesnt sound very safe though... Pretty sure it isnt healthy to breathe in charcoal @_@

Well from what i remember... they kind of look at my nails... say something about how nice it seems... and then i have painted nails for the next week @_@

That isnt too long is it? Or at least not enough to call it fake @_@

What does a mouse trap have to do with whips and nails... Are you trying to get a cat to attack me? :nekopara_cry:

Last edited:
Hahah... Another contest incoming! It will certainly be fun to watch everyone going wild with their creativity. xD

Good luck to all the contestants~

Yeay !

Definitely IN on THIS. I'm sure we can sneak in a little bit of secret chopsticks and pancakes at the end of the day that no one will notice.

I'll aim to please, not to win :P Since some people here are probably very skilled at this kind of thing. But I will honestly intend to make something...ANYTHING.

Welcome back Renajoy ! A fine day indeed to appear; and collect some cakes and sweetness while at it ;} > 3rd round of cakes and sweet things with us at AS

Autumn Brainstorm; BEGIN~!

I know you will! And will expect something sneaky! You've done that before, I remember. :3
But go for it, Genki! I know you'll come up with something really cool! :puniko_thumbsup:

samyeung46 thinks about the 1 minute animation that class made me do... 24 images per second... 60 seconds... at least 1440 images... for foreground... samyeung46 goes make another plan =w=

Sam, don't think... ACT!

I'd like to see what kind of animation you did, by the way. xD

Reactions: GenKiDan and renano
About Prizes: The creation of a new awards/achievements system is a long way to go. Therefore, for now, please make do with banners by renano and some extra spice~

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ;

There's a discussion about the neighboring country in your thread if I'm not mistaken.

No worries about my thyroid. I think I lack exercise... at least that is what my doctor suggests I do more often.

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ;

I don't breathe it in. I use the tip of my nose to smudge~

Sounds like you have feminine hands or at least some nice, soft hands...

Purchase the cat to be your companion. Sometimes, I can be nice... :3

[MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION] ;

That is alright my dear pichu~

It's already been a blast with you here chatting with the rest of us as we watch this contest grow. Hopefully, there will be a second contest. ^_~

Please vote when the time comes.

[MENTION=24034]Evac[/MENTION] ;

Hello my darling Evac~

Glad you can be part of this new experience! Let's catch up and watch the wondrous videos these contestants submit~

Vote when the time comes. ^^

There's a discussion about the neighboring country in your thread if I'm not mistaken.

No worries about my thyroid. I think I lack exercise... at least that is what my doctor suggests I do more often.

Yeah, at my siggy is a set "Say to war: NO!" what to the thread linked is...

But if I hear that thyroid not normally works or anything - then I pay attention, because with that isn't joke... Where then the worries about you of course is...>_>

Yeah, at my siggy is a set "Say to war: NO!" what to the thread linked is...

But if I hear that thyroid not normally works or anything - then I pay attention, because with that isn't joke... Where then the worries about you of course is...>_>

I read only the first page of your thread. I can join in on the discussion, but I'll just repeat what everybody has stated.

The only thing I can help or suggest is that Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, and Twitter are the best ways to make people more aware or concerned about almost anything nowadays. You never know. By a stroke of luck, something may change.

I can't say much about my thyroid because my doctor thinks it's not anything to worry about too much.

Thank you though for being concerned. We'll know if something is really wrong in a few more months at my next examination.

Hmm... what kind of contest would you like to see, nanashi? You've always been a supporter and watched the contests. Therefore, I would like some idea about a theme or challenge. Any change in rules or prizes? Suggest as much as you like~

We'll see if it's possible to make it happen!

I read only the first page of your thread. I can join in on the discussion, but I'll just repeat what everybody has stated.

The only thing I can help or suggest is that Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, and Twitter are the best ways to make people more aware or concerned about almost anything nowadays. You never know. By a stroke of luck, something may change.

I can't say much about my thyroid because my doctor thinks it's not anything to worry about too much.

Thank you though for being concerned. We'll know if something is really wrong in a few more months at my next examination.

Hmm... what kind of contest would you like to see, nanashi? You've always been a supporter and watched the contests. Therefore, I would like some idea about a theme or challenge. Any change in rules or prizes? Suggest as much as you like~

We'll see if it's possible to make it happen!

Well, with forums like facebook and etc. would just the western-people with me agree, but this is different to east (Russia), where there censorship exists: The people there doesn't know the truth behind on south-east Europe...>_>

I press my fingers, that at your next test/examination the result negative falls out^^!!!

Hmm... Well, the theme can somehow with the currently season (Fall) be..., Prizes... Hmm... Maybe 100 possible extra posts at PMs or so... The rules, well dunno now... But let me think, okay? - I'll you then inform about that...:goodtea:

Well, with forums like facebook and etc. would just the western-people with me agree, but this is different to east (Russia), where there censorship exists: The people there doesn't know the truth behind on south-east Europe...>_>

I press my fingers, that at your next test/examination the result negative falls out^^!!!

Hmm... Well, the theme can somehow with the currently season (Fall) be..., Prizes... Hmm... Maybe 100 possible extra posts at PMs or so... The rules, well dunno now... But let me think, okay? - I'll you then inform about that...:goodtea:

I see. That is quite a conundrum. It's difficult to say or do much. It would be better if people personally went to your country to experience it or have first-hand knowledge. Just sitting behind the monitor and commenting like I am feels utterly useless.

I am really sorry that I am unable to help.

Thank you~ I'll report back and tell you about my next examination! I pray it shall be okay.

Hmm... I don't mind that the theme is fall. Maybe I can incorporate it into this contest somehow like saying "Add a fall theme in your video and you get an extra vote!". Perhaps I can add it to a contest next year.

PMs as prizes. Maybe not a prize, but if you like, I can run it by Ignis and see what he thinks we can do about the PM posts.

It might not work, but I can try to see what he thinks.

When you find more time, you can inform me what you think works or doesn't. No need to rush.

As for the PMs, it's better to think it through and type out in detail what you suggest should be done. Go step by step.

Reactions: nanashi1
I see. That is quite a conundrum. It's difficult to say or do much. It would be better if people personally went to your country to experience it or have first-hand knowledge. Just sitting behind the monitor and commenting like I am feels utterly useless.

Thank you~ I'll report back and tell you about my next examination! I pray it shall be okay.

Hmm... I don't mind that the theme is fall. Maybe I can incorporate it into this contest somehow like saying "Add a fall theme in your video and you get an extra vote!". Perhaps I can add it to a contest next year.

PMs as prizes. Maybe not a prize, but if you like, I can run it by Ignis and see what he thinks we can do about the PM posts.

It might not work, but I can try to see what he thinks.

When you find more time, you can inform me what you think works or doesn't. No need to rush.

As for the PMs, it's better to think it through and type out in detail what you suggest should be done. Go step by step.

But how I the history of the hummans so know - Will it again to an big conflict come: with alot victims, suffer, pains etc. - And the people from the government doesn't care about an possible war, because for they would just the money count...>_>

Okay, I'll on this day then wait.

And with the PM was just a suddenly mind of me... The prize can at the siggy edition filed be - I'm mean, that at the place where the siggies are, the background also editing can - e.g.: That behind the siggies the BG black colored could/can and and and (But for an limited time of course!)... - Well, I hope that you me understand, what I mean...

Well, for more details in the theme area of me coming soon, okay?:goodtea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please
donru wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you reupload katfile or mexashare links of [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
donru wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
can you reupload [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
donru wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks