Anime Suggestions ^.^

Eternalflamz

King cat
Elite Member
Oct 6, 2011
Well personally i have more or less run out of anime in my "Anime to watch" list :l
Soooo~ If anyone has any kewl suggestions that would be epic xP

And~~~ I guess ill put out some suggestions for someone else if they want aswell xD
(If you havnt seen these anime's i recommend them!)
Kara No Kyuokai, Broken Blade, Chaos;Head, GoSick, To Aru Majutsu No Index/Railgun, Ao No Exorcist, MM!, Hayate No Gotoku, Black Lagoon... And of Course AngelBeats! ;3

I would really appreciate something interesting to watch xD

depends on what genre you like... if you're an all-rounder like me
there's plenty of good anime need to be watch. anyway here's my recommendation along with the genre

Action : Trigun, Madlax, Noir, Phantom: the requiem for Phantom
Comedy : Maburaho, Final Approach, Lucky Star
Drama : Aria Series, Ai Yori Aoshi, Fruit Basket
Mecha : Gravion, Soukyuu no Fafner, Nadesico
RPG : Lodoss, Berserk, Scrapped Princess
Space Opera : Seikai Series, Starship Operators

another i would recommend is
Mai-Hime, X, Cowboy Bebop

some of these anime were Anime that was released before millenium and early millenium.
and some of them once considered to be one of the best anime were made

Reactions: yurichan
Action: Busou Renkin, FMA Brotherhood, Hellsing Ultimate, Baccano, Samurai Champloo, FMP/FMP TSR, Cowboy Bepop.
Slice of Life: Aria, Kamichu, Ichigo Mashimaro, Bartender, Moyashimon, Hidamari Sketch, Lucky Star.
Romance: Karekano, Honey and Clover, Nodame Cantabile, Clannad, Kanon(2008), 5cm per second, Ef a tale of memories/melodies, Spice and Wolf, Lovely Complex, True Tears, Shuffle, Kiminozo.
Comedy: FMP Fumoffu, Azumanga Daioh, Seto no Hanayome, Sumomo mo Momomo, Gintama, Sket Dance.
Psychological : Welcome to the NHK, Mind Game, FLCL
Thriller/Drama: Death Note, Gankutsuo, Monster, School Days, Ergo Proxy, Elfend Lied.
those are some i've watched i recommend them.

Started Watching Noir and i plan on watching Final Approach, Shuffle and mind game to mix it all up ^.^ Thanks~

Huh, how surprising. No one mentioned Gungrave, Nanoha, or GaoGaiGar.

Well, here's my recommendations:
I'll split them into two categories and they'll be "touching" and "untouching":

Touching ones:
-Clannad & Clannad After Story, Usagi Drop, Cowboy Bebop, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, FMA (All of them, includes the new movie which isn't released yet), Nodame Cantabile (All of them), Death Note, Ghost in the Shell (All of them), All of Hayao Miyazaki jobs.

Untouching ones:
-Hellsing, Kampfer, KissXSis, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Steins;Gate (I'm not so sure about this one, but it's great!)

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION], this is like beginner's guide, underestimating people who doesn't know about Nanoha will make them annoy. Please be more kindly, will you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]