Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread (Discussion thread predating the section)

Better late response then never. While Prettz is shattered from the failed game that wedding blue was, i am still optimistic. I like all the blues, but wedding, so they only messed up once in my mind. And since They are my favorite company next to Alicesoft i have to give them a chance at redemption. However, if they fail twice in a row i am done. Any screen caps or hints as to the art style of the new game? wedding blue was also my favorite art of theirs.

Well, apart from the character pics on the main site, there don't seem to be any screenshots for this game yet. But the artist has done quite a few other games with the art looking to be of rather nice quality there. This is the latest one that happened to have NTR as well that he did the art for, so the pics in this game will probably be in a very similar vein. Not awe inspiring stuff, but better than most.
I'm more worried about the author 東勝寺弥香李 who as you've heard seems new. No other eroge written by him that I can find. So it's nice to get your hopes up, but it can swing either way.
It really depends on whether LiLiM pulled their shit together after the previous disappointment and actually went out and found a writer who understands the fetish and can write decent NTR. If they've just got someone new because it's cheaper and told them to write an NTR story just to aim at the market, then we're in for a disappointment.
The reason why it's hard to hope for better after Wedding Blue, was because that game gave a strong indication that the company intends to switch to short, half-assed, quick to produce games without much effort put to anything besides the art in order to make it look appealing, without much substance underneath. I'm afraid that they're aiming to pump the NTR market for quick and easy profits now that the original LiLiM Darkness creative team doesn't seem to be involved any more. Though it would be awesome if this was wrong.

It really would be nice if the eroge companies were actually making an effort to find decent new writers, but cynical experience tells me that it's more likely to be a search for people who can write eroge quickly on a low salary, covering a broad range of genres to maximise their profits.
But then, I really am a cynical bastard.

Can anyone help me out? I'm having trouble completing 愛妻【reverse side】. I think I've gotten just about every scene from the protagonist's side except this one (http://g.e-hentai.org/s/c1e8feae5a/234012-106). I feel like I've gone through each of the three options available before his business trip, but I can't seem to unlock the wife's perspective. The latest scene I've gotten is the husband at a hotel having 69 "role-playing" phone sex and then it ends.

Of course, I'm only skimming and mostly getting by through series of trial and error, so that's probably the biggest reason I'm having trouble. It sucks because none of the scenes from the protag's side are very satisfying, so I'm dying to get to the full scenes. I know it's probably been a while since a lot of you have played it, but does anyone have any suggestions/tips/walkthroughs/save files?

@Yawn

In 愛妻 【reverse side】 you need to watch in a certain order some scene in "Replay Mode" to unlock the wife's perspective ;)

Here go a Walkthrough for 愛妻 【reverse side】
http://dldou.com/archives/6752

Reactions: terran33 and Yawn

So does anybody know what ever happened to FHC?

He seems to have vanished from the scene and considering that he "made" the NTR scene...well I'm curious as to his fate.

So does anybody know what ever happened to FHC?

He seems to have vanished from the scene and considering that he "made" the NTR scene...well I'm curious as to his fate.

I think he got fed up with some BS on Hongfire but it seems like he would have returned to us by now. It's one of the great mysteries of the world. I would also like to know the specifics of what happened.

I think he got fed up with some BS on Hongfire but it seems like he would have returned to us by now. It's one of the great mysteries of the world. I would also like to know the specifics of what happened.
The last time I talked to him, he said he no longer wanted to be active in the community (due to the BS) and was just going to lurk around for titles that interest him. That must have been a little over a year ago so I'm not the most up-to-date reference.

I think he got fed up with some BS on Hongfire

I remembered him complaining in general at times but it must have been stuff that was happening in his personal inbox lol.

He was also fairly active on some chinese forum called "eagle" or something.

So I'm curious, what BS would that be? The removal of torrents or something else?

If anyone happens to see this one anywhere, could you let me know?
Seems like when it comes to the doujin games these days, some of them don't even get uploaded anymore. Possibly due to the increase in copy protection they're using now. I actually went and bought something from the english site because I couldn't find it to download anywhere else, and it had the most annoying copy protection I've seen in ages. Actually made you have to be online whenever you want to run the game so that it can do an online verification using your dlsite login. Every, single time you play it. It was short so I didn't have to deal with it for long, but damn. So irritating.

If anyone happens to see this one anywhere, could you let me know?
In the second preview pic, is that an ahegao so intense it had to be censored? That's amazing.

(I too am interested in this)

Well, i think its not just the doujin games that arent being uploaded, take http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=763773 for example, seems like a proper game yet no signs of it.... has anyone here bought games online dowload using webmoney from Gyutto or DMM.Jp? i can buy off dl.getchu but not sure about other two...

The Mink imouto NTR game does seem to have some NTR elements, but lacks any proper scenes to fap to, which is really disappointing... also i cant seem to understand the plot about the stepfather/daughter/stepfather's brother , can someone explain to me? since that seems to be where the NTR is from...

According to those that played it, there's no NTR for the sister, even strict NTR for anyone else in that game.
http://www.ntrblog.net/sb/log/game/eid2178.html

So no worries actually, you're not missing out.

But there is a big decline of shared games, i'm just grateful someone here shared Yabunuma 2.

Actually made you have to be online whenever you want to run the game so that it can do an online verification using your dlsite login. Every, single time you play it. It was short so I didn't have to deal with it for long, but damn. So irritating.

.......is xbox one all over again, if its like that i wouldn't be surprised that they go bankrut, i mean i wouldn't buy those games, d@mn if about 45% of the times i play eroge is when i don't have internet!!!!

According to those that played it, there's no NTR for the sister, even strict NTR for anyone else in that game.
http://www.ntrblog.net/sb/log/game/eid2178.html

So no worries actually, you're not missing out.

But there is a big decline of shared games, i'm just grateful someone here shared Yabunuma 2.

who? i remenber downloading it but not playing because of some mistake (i think it wasn't really the game)

yeah the online login protection for those dlsite.com :(
i would have uploaded とある人妻のネトラレ事情 if it doesn't have the protection

In the Mink Ego game, MC has a blood related imouto and have wet dreams with her all the time. He's sick (kidney problems) and the doctor who treats him marries MC's mother. One day while resting at the school nurse office he creams his pants while having an imouto wet dream and gets caught by this cheerful but kind of crazy kouhai girl. She takes his boxers and by some passive blackmail and reverse blackmail (it makes sense in context I promise :D), both played for laughs, ends up railing her. She then gets clingy around him and MC discovers she is the doctor's daughter and new step-imouto. They're all pretty cool about it and the new family goes the KissxSis route. Then things get crazy and fast.
I was sleepy at that point so I stopped playing to enjoy the game some other day with more time and I have to admit I was kind of hooked, and to answer the question, yeah there's NTR, I can't say what kind and such since I stopped playing at that point but I'll give a more detailed report. Give this game a try if you have the time, there's some good if conventional build up and definitely play it if you like yangire imoutos :ninja:

In the Mink Ego game, MC has a blood related imouto and have wet dreams with her all the time. He's sick (kidney problems) and the doctor who treats him marries MC's mother. One day while resting at the school nurse office he creams his pants while having an imouto wet dream and gets caught by this cheerful but kind of crazy kouhai girl. She takes his boxers and by some passive blackmail and reverse blackmail (it makes sense in context I promise :D), both played for laughs, ends up railing her. She then gets clingy around him and MC discovers she is the doctor's daughter and new step-imouto. They're all pretty cool about it and the new family goes the KissxSis route. Then things get crazy and fast.
I was sleepy at that point so I stopped playing to enjoy the game some other day with more time and I have to admit I was kind of hooked, and to answer the question, yeah there's NTR, I can't say what kind and such since I stopped playing at that point but I'll give a more detailed report. Give this game a try if you have the time, there's some good if conventional build up and definitely play it if you like yangire imoutos :ninja:

I loved the execution during the build-up, but I kinda felt it went into a clusterfuck once all the drama stuff started happening. I just came out of the game scratching my head at what the heck was going on. Would have been perfect with just a "love-triangle" between the MC, sister, and crazy step-sister, but when they threw in the stuff with parents it was way too convoluted. It almost felt like the scenario writer just threw in 3-4 plot twists for the sake of it.

My opinion's still definitely premature though as I started to skim through the end. I'm going to give it a slower read through once I can sit down, but for thread relevancy, I definitely felt an NTR vibe from playing it. The game did a great job at putting you in the MC's shoes.

As for why there's not NTR tag:
I may have missed something, but I think it's because the NTR is only in the MC's head (from being manipulated by Iori). The video of the sister with the dad is not actually Yui.

Slurp, I remember Mink advertising their latest game when it was first unveiled as NTR without the NTR.

Like it was a mystery possibility!!!! OOOOHHhhhh!

A light, diet version if you will! Slurp!

Soooo...anybody else noticing the deluge of sister related NTR?

How can it be NTR unless you planned to marry your sister anyway??? When does that ever happen? Its weeeird...and I know weird :P

Humans are strange creatures, slurp!

I may have missed something, but I think it's because the NTR is only in the MC's head (from being manipulated by Iori). The video of the sister with the dad is not actually Yui.

so all in all it could be said that it is a psycological drama right? sure is a good game but well not my cup of tea (even through i like yanderes)

who? i remenber downloading it but not playing because of some mistake (i think it wasn't really the game)

I couldn't find the original uploader even if I tried, but I do know that ron34 uploaded it again(or was he the original uploader??? I just couldn't be sure). Anyway, it was the game no doubt, but to play it you need to bypass its protection.

This method worked for me, do remember to run your windows in JP:(credits to erciclo and ron 34)

First click the protection, then it will extract the game. At this time, in the game folder appear a file called mygame.exe. At that moment I have to copy the game from that file before it disappear. After that, it still needed a file called live.dll

or

All the files should appear when you run the game. I think its like 2. but yeah, run the .exe while the game is running copy the files on another folder and it should work.

Is there anyone else who happens to be playing http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ116666.html and knows how to update to version 1.01? fun NTR RPG btw

I haven't played it yet, but I'm pretty sure that a dlsite game like that would have any updates provided via dlsite itself the same way you download the game in the first place.
IE, for those who purchased and downloaded the game legitimately. Otherwise the only way is for some who has the updated version to upload it. So, good luck on that one. >_>

Anyone have a walkthrough for the MinkEgo game?

yeah the online login protection for those dlsite.com :(
i would have uploaded とある人妻のネトラレ事情 if it doesn't have the protection
Well don't worry, I can wait ;)
Was that a good game at least?

I loved the execution during the build-up, but I kinda felt it went into a clusterfuck once all the drama stuff started happening. I just came out of the game scratching my head at what the heck was going on. Would have been perfect with just a "love-triangle" between the MC, sister, and crazy step-sister, but when they threw in the stuff with parents it was way too convoluted. It almost felt like the scenario writer just threw in 3-4 plot twists for the sake of it.

My opinion's still definitely premature though as I started to skim through the end. I'm going to give it a slower read through once I can sit down, but for thread relevancy, I definitely felt an NTR vibe from playing it. The game did a great job at putting you in the MC's shoes.

So it's more about the story of a crazy family than really ntr... Why not, but I can't stop thinking about another related story, Otome Dori... if only it was some kind of adaptation of that manga, that would have been so awesome :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!