Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I think the days of manual translations are over unless maybe it’s a very small game and even then I feel like RPGs have skyrocketed in popularity over VNs past few years. Ppl might have to settle for MTLs even if it’s average
This depends on what MTL they use. GPT 4 is great even without any editing, if someone could integrate it with textractor or app then most people would be able to comfortably play any game easily. And edited GPT 4 (if you set it up the right way) is pretty much the same as official translations, except it wouldn't have any additional editing like most official games that often change the original jokes, etc. Unfortunately, most makers of MTL patches still use GPT 3.5, deepl, google, etc, which are way, way worse, because they aren't ready to pay even a mere 200$ for a much better translation, lmao. And some MTLs are made by prompt or something because they aren't even google-level.
I agree If you pay for it I’m sure you can higher quality with gpt 4 someone been doing that and posting games on f95

did kagura ever get around fixing Knights of Messiah? recall last time i tested it i crashed all the time.

did kagura ever get around fixing Knights of Messiah? recall last time i tested it i crashed all the time.

I had it working OK enough on 1.0.3 back in mid-2022.

Review at that time (note: in hindsight I do not recommend the game) - https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...discussion-thread.44653/page-974#post-6070690

Per my post:
Another mentioned renaming or deleting System/F1AltEnterF12.dll helped.

Definitely try that.

The underlying game itself is a mess, so I don't blame Kagura Games if they never got it working better.

Reactions: xerance
Haven't seen this posted here but there's a kinda funny video explaining NTR

The comparison to horror was good, haven't thought of that for explaining why people like NTR before.
Too long to watch, but from the comments it seems that the video doesn't explain NTR well enough. Because many people in the comments still say that it's the same cheating, or that "not all cheating is NTR, but all NTR is cheating", which is completely wrong. It seems to be such a hard concept for many people to comprehend that losing your crush or your sister to a dickhead is as much of an NTR as losing your wife is. The concept of emotional investment seems foreign to some human beings.

Reactions: Redorc and LordFrz
He doesn't explain it at all, he pretty much just says its cuckolding and calls it a day. Prof Lando is a good entertainer, but his research into things is kinda ass. You get the basic google search and nothing any more than that.

Hello everyone,

Is this DLC the same as the patch on the translators website?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/...l__Additional_adult_story__Graphics_DLC_Vol1/

Scroll down to see it.
https://wasabi.sub.jp/

I'm told this is the uncensored patch but no idea if the DLC is the same thing or new content.

EDIT:

After playing without the patch and with it, the patch just seems to fix a lot of the translation issue and cleans up the a lot of the mis-aligned text.

Still no idea what the DLC does though.

EDIT 2:
Never mind, buried in one of he threads on the games page indicates the DLC itself is what translate the game into English.

Last edited:
Reactions: Animefan_09
He doesn't explain it at all, he pretty much just says its cuckolding and calls it a day.
No wonder you have people seeing ntr in everything, people simply don't understand what it is, and simply equate it to western style cuckolding.

I recently replayed Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma 1 and still found it's still hotter than the previous team MM games.

One of the main draws is the emphasis of kissing in most of the scene. They even had a standing kiss sprite ffs. I don't know why they not included more kissing scene in their most recent games. It feel wasted.

I recently replayed Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma 1 and still found it's still hotter than the previous team MM games.

One of the main draws is the emphasis of kissing in most of the scene. They even had a standing kiss sprite ffs. I don't know why they not included more kissing scene in their most recent games. It feel wasted.
I wish Kabe Tsuma 3 wasn't rushed and has Kabe Tsuma 1 pace.

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/69/article/1056871
Seems like AVANTGARDE is trying their hand at a netorase game. I've played a few of their netorare games and while I've usually found them a bit lacking, I do enjoy them for what they are. Once in a blue moon their games sometimes touches upon netorase and I do like those moments so I'm looking forward to how this one turns out. The heroine designs in this game do look a bit restrained compared to their other games though.

In your opinion which games have the best mistery netorare? One of my favs is Boy Hero Ken
Honto no Kimochi, Netorareta Mama wa Suki Desu ka.
As for rpgm stuff, boy hero ken yeah, spiral legend 5 I guess... and I have brain fog right now, but the one with the two girls turning into succubuses, and a few others.

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/69/article/1056871
Seems like AVANTGARDE is trying their hand at a netorase game. I've played a few of their netorare games and while I've usually found them a bit lacking, I do enjoy them for what they are. Once in a blue moon their games sometimes touches upon netorase and I do like those moments so I'm looking forward to how this one turns out. The heroine designs in this game do look a bit restrained compared to their other games though.
I'm sad that every high profile dev makes netorase games nowadays.
Good ntr was already rare, and now I can enjoy even less of it...
Good for people into netorase I guess.

In your opinion which games have the best mistery netorare? One of my favs is Boy Hero Ken
Honto no Kimochi has already been mentioned, and rightly so. So purely in terms of opinion, Emma's NTR route in Psymin Appli remains one of my favorite mystery NTR paths; the game's battle royale plot really added to the tension and the protagonist's general anxiety whenever she would go missing, and it hit my favorite notes of her obviously lying about where's she been as well as hidden sex in front of the protagonist, both the endings were great too. I wouldn't exactly recommend the game to others per se, but that one route remains a favorite of mine.

I'm so sad about the unfinished ending for me it was a perfect game like scars of summer
My only complaints for Scar of summer was it has too many netori men, and two of them has similar rute (only some differences)I think instead 4 guys, 3 guys but their each routes was longer will make it better.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.