Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Wait, netorase? Isn't this game about a guy who's in a coma? Based on the description, his heart was taken away, lol. I thought it was like that other game with two FMCs that try to save a guy who isn't even in the story past the first ten minutes of the game.
In the last part player can control the coma guy and he must accept contract with the demon to accept the new mind controlled world where he accept netorase,

Reactions: Animefan_09
In the last part player can control the coma guy and he must accept contract with the demon to accept the new mind controlled world where he accept netorase,
Well i can't judge without playing but it looks good and has good reviews? Not a fan of netorase but if most of the game is NTR it may be good. For all i know the "accept" nts is just the guy being broken by the ntr xD

Forgive my sudden intrusion, but does anyone have NTRPG Priestess v0.2.2 by BRAVE:feat? And if someone does, would you be so gracious as to share the game?

The part about the description that I honestly hate.

"There is also a pure love route without H scenes"

Like, wtf?

Further ahead the developer says:
"This work is based on the theme that high-quality NTR comes from high-quality pure love."

Like, c'mon. A high quality pure love route implies actual sex between the characters, lol.

But at another hand, maybe this was just phrased wrong, because later this is added:

"Thanks to the opinions of everyone at Ci-en, an H scene with the heroine's mother (Ayano), which was not originally planned, was added, and a harem route was also added."

Though it isn't clear if this is a harem route for the MC or for the NTR guys.

Does Yagami Touko show up for anymore sex scenes in other VENUS games, or is it just Summer☆Salt?

Hey, guys, good news. Jinseis Egao no Riyuu will be officially translated and comes out soon.
Links for the shops:
Steam
Saikey
>officially translated
>Saikey
More edited MTL. :sigh:
I guess it is official in that they have the rights to it.
Charging money for a translation, for what people assume to be a person(s) with both a language and cultural mastery of English and Japanese without disclosing it is not the move. I am hugely bias though, because I do not believe they actually have hired any competent translator since claiming to have done so.

Any Tom, Dick and Harry now claims to be a translator or to translate things when all they do is run it through an MTL or AI and edit things here and there. But if I go on for any longer then I'll just end up ranting more than I have.

Reactions: Arm90 and MerrilMan
>officially translated
>Saikey
Charging money for a translation, for what people assume to be a person(s) with both a language and cultural mastery of English and Japanese without disclosing it is not the move. I am hugely bias though, because I do not believe they actually have hired any competent translator since claiming to have done so.

Any Tom, Dick and Harry now claims to be a translator or to translate things when all they do is run it through an MTL or AI and edit things here and there. But if I go on for any longer then I'll just end up ranting more than I have.
MTL is the future manual translation’s especially for VN is way too time consuming and unrealistic. Hope AI will get better ti translate better quality based on context

>officially translated
>Saikey

I'm fine with their translations as long as they properly disclose it's edited MTL. Which it obviously is, seeing how many ntr games they are able to churn out.

any1 have recommendation for NTR where 2 or more heroines get steal by one douche guy ? could be manga,games,or whatever it is...so many games only has 1 heroine it's just blant to me haha

Reactions: stupid_army
I'm not recommending Blade Maidens. The game was Buggy and and the storywas weak. Ero event wasn't hot too!

Reactions: Shadovv
any1 have recommendation for NTR where 2 or more heroines get steal by one douche guy ? could be manga,games,or whatever it is...so many games only has 1 heroine it's just blant to me haha
How about NTR Adventurers Lyne & Elza Ver1.1.0 and Yuri & Claire - Balancing Love and Betrayal!? Alicesoft's "Oyako Rankan" also good choie.

Oyako Rankan has multiple heroines but also multiple antagonists that have affinity with 1 of the heroines.

Something like Iro Yoridori would be more fitting, though I'm guessing you've already played it. There's an English translation (or MTL?) out there if not.

I wish Lyne/Elza's game didn't memory leak or w/e so far... It really gets slow after it's been on for a while.. It would be almost a perfect game otherwise.. Wonder if anyone has an edited version that fixes whatever problem it has.. I guess it could be my translator but I doubt it- it's only been that devs games and nothing else ever..

I'm fine with their translations as long as they properly disclose it's edited MTL. Which it obviously is, seeing how many ntr games they are able to churn out.
I am fine wit their latest translations too, honestly i am incapable of judging if someone wirth credentials did it, a native speaker (doubt it) or just someone self taugh (wich can be just as good as "professionals", just check a some old manga scalations xD).

I am honestly happy so long as their work is legible and not something like POISON's steam releases for example.

I've played Lyne Elza and Yuri Claire . but not for Oyako rankan I will try it . thanks for recommend
I know i'm late, but i just played "a promise best left unkept", and it was great! It has slow start, but it become better in the middle. Also the NTR part waa hardcore as fuck!

This depends on what MTL they use. GPT 4 is great even without any editing, if someone could integrate it with textractor or app then most people would be able to comfortably play any game easily. And edited GPT 4 (if you set it up the right way) is pretty much the same as official translations, except it wouldn't have any additional editing like most official games that often change the original jokes, etc. Unfortunately, most makers of MTL patches still use GPT 3.5, deepl, google, etc, which are way, way worse, because they aren't ready to pay even a mere 200$ for a much better translation, lmao. And some MTLs are made by prompt or something because they aren't even google-level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
TasogareHentai wrote on ramori's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/