Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Do you have the pages to stay up to date witht hem? Mostly Sugoi, i never started using Sugoi since Mtool was good for rpg games but now that it bing only its awful.
only limited experience playing around with it myself; download translator++
install addon sugoi, setup the sugoi server by following the instructions.
start the sugoi server and select the file you want to translate and select batch translate and it will start translating the game.
inject the translation and now the game is mtl'd and ready to start as normal.

Reactions: Animefan_09
I just finished the new Heiantei game, it was good, but after 20 months of waiting I was expecting a masterpiece and it definitely wasn't.

I didn't like the voice actress, she's good in normal dialogues, but I didn't like her acting during sex scenes.
I also didn't like Chihiro's ass and boobs, too big for my taste.

And of course I hate that
there is no pregnancy, well, technically she got pregnant in both endings, but there is no sex scene being pregnant.

Usually in all Heiantei games it happens this way:
Impregnation-->Credits-->Pregnant sex-->End.
But in this game:
Credits-->Impregnation-->End

Anyway, it seems that Heiantei is planning to release another game in January, I'm sure it will be delayed, but even with the delay this time we won't have to wait 20 months.

I just finished the new Heiantei game, it was good, but after 20 months of waiting I was expecting a masterpiece and it definitely wasn't.

I didn't like the voice actress, she's good in normal dialogues, but I didn't like her acting during sex scenes.
I also didn't like Chihiro's ass and boobs, too big for my taste.

And of course I hate that
there is no pregnancy, well, technically she got pregnant in both endings, but there is no sex scene being pregnant.

Usually in all Heiantei games it happens this way:
Impregnation-->Credits-->Pregnant sex-->End.
But in this game:
Credits-->Impregnation-->End

Anyway, it seems that Heiantei is planning to release another game in January, I'm sure it will be delayed, but even with the delay this time we won't have to wait 20 months.
Agree! also the game ended too fast after her corruption. But to be fair this is heiantei many problems with their past games...

Man.. whatever happened to FAGS and さよこ~星への願いが叶わなかった夏? .. He updated often for a while with huge new holiday events and then just disappeared..

Agree! also the game ended too fast after her corruption. But to be fair this is heiantei many problems with their past games...
Well, I don't have any problem with their past games honestly, only with this one (Erina too, but that one doesn't even look like a Heiantei game, so I don't count it).
Actually, their previous game, Tsuma no Haha, was their second best game in my opinion (the first being Kanojo no Okaasan).

Reactions: Light316
Played this one recently: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01006672.html

Great game overall: good pacing of clearing dungeons and triggering events through exploration, options to disable combat and (partially) play it as a mystery POV, crafting and playing as an RPG if that's your thing, nice art + voice acting, good volume of varied scenes. It's a very well built package, and yet.... it seems I don't like this developer's NTR execution much. I dropped the Elf hypnosis one because the process of going to places and just seeing her sprite somewhere on the map was very unappealing for mystery POV. This game does not have that problem and the premise works at least in theory, so I encourage you to play it because you might like it and the game is well made. Hell, I felt invested in the story and the gameplay itself sometimes

the NTR relies a little too much on hentai logic (big dick trumps all, hearts on eyes every time, etc). Maybe it's that with the fetishes she accumulates through the story it couldn't possibly lead anywhere else but NTR, and yet each of them feels unexplored as she basically ends up choosing to fuck a dude vanilla in the ending. Maybe it's that there were always excuses for when she did fall in the story and it's not a big deal. The prostitution subplot barely matters or makes any sense. I dont know, it had its moments but felt lackluster is all I'm saying

I'll still try to play this dev's Quartet and Furry games someday to see if I can vibe with them more or it's a real general problem

Reactions: Redorc
Played this one recently: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01006672.html

Great game overall: good pacing of clearing dungeons and triggering events through exploration, options to disable combat and (partially) play it as a mystery POV, crafting and playing as an RPG if that's your thing, nice art + voice acting, good volume of varied scenes. It's a very well built package, and yet.... it seems I don't like this developer's NTR execution much. I dropped the Elf hypnosis one because the process of going to places and just seeing her sprite somewhere on the map was very unappealing for mystery POV. This game does not have that problem and the premise works at least in theory, so I encourage you to play it because you might like it and the game is well made. Hell, I felt invested in the story and the gameplay itself sometimes

the NTR relies a little too much on hentai logic (big dick trumps all, hearts on eyes every time, etc). Maybe it's that with the fetishes she accumulates through the story it couldn't possibly lead anywhere else but NTR, and yet each of them feels unexplored as she basically ends up choosing to fuck a dude vanilla in the ending. Maybe it's that there were always excuses for when she did fall in the story and it's not a big deal. The prostitution subplot barely matters or makes any sense. I dont know, it had its moments but felt lackluster is all I'm saying

I'll still try to play this dev's Quartet and Furry games someday to see if I can vibe with them more or it's a real general problem
This dev NTR is all over the place very superficial imo

Reactions: Redorc and LordFrz
I just completed the latest Heiantei game, and after enduring such a lengthy wait since their last game, I was met with the all-too-familiar disappointing ending. It seems they struggle to craft a satisfying conclusion in most of their stories. For some reason, they either rush the endings or take an excessively long time to lead the heroine down a corrupt path, leaving little room for a substantial resolution. While the journey itself was undoubtedly one of their finest works, the endings always leave me feeling unsatisfied, as if a true resolution is forever out of reach. This is partly because the relationship is kept hidden most of the time, and the heroine keeps using the MC while relying on her husband for other needs.

What I truly desire is a compelling read with decent graphics. Can anyone recommend me an NTR or netori story that at least has an ending where the heroine divorces her husband, and the main character is younger than the heroine, but not below a high school-age protagonist at the very least? Ideally, the age gap should be similar to what's found in Heiantei games, as it tends to create a better sense of immorality due to the disparity in social status. I understand that uncovering something new may be challenging, given that I've extensively explored VNDB and applied various filters, familiarizing myself with most of the titles. However, if anyone knows of a title that's been inaccurately tagged but meets the criteria of featuring an older heroine, a younger protagonist, and a divorce ending, I'd greatly appreciate the recommendation.

For reference, I believe "Tsumamitsu Neburi Mureta Yawahada ni Koishite…" captures this essence quite well, even though I believe it lacks a bit in some aspects as compared to Heiantei games which offers the heroine's perspective which adds a lot to the feelings of immorality.

Anyone know where the guy who made this is now?
The telegram doesn't make any sense and the fanbox is dead.

Screenshot 2023-09-16 160140.jpg

Wow... been a way for a while. Fresh coat of paint here. Not sure if I like it but oh well.

I've been playing https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01053661.html (netori)

Way too grindy for my taste to be honest. There's also little things, like having to get changed, that puts you in another room you need to leave, that just slows everything down with the animations. Moving slowly around the town map too... very slow game and not in a good slow ntr way but in a slow game design way.

can't let the thread die so Ill give to small reviews of recent NTR games I played. both are in English.

The Corruption of the Village [v0.2.6] [Inatari Tales]

unfinished but I like what Im seeing so far. looks to be a purity to depravity kind of NTR while not my favorite I think it sits well for what the game going for. it's a slow burn and the 2 main girls have not even been seduced yet but are slowly losing to their lust. I think things will start to really role in the next few updates. a mix of CG and pixel art. very good use of RPG maker giving it's own feel.

Futa Fantasy [v0.33]

if you don't like Futa this might not be to your liking but found the story really fun. while helping the village investigate and object in the woods 2 women in the party get fused together into one person but for some reason they also now have long dick. MC feeling responsible try's to find a way to fix things. 2 path open up. the NTR and the NTS routs and like both of them. Sayoko the Futa girl is actually pretty interesting, the 2 girls personaltys are sepreat and talking to each other. I usually never like the Nitori chacters much in my NTR but for the NTR path where also getting currption form Sayoko point of veiw, the dick makes her horny all the time. by the way it's NTR mystery :D

the NTS route the MC dose not tell the childhood friend he liks to watch but Sayoko and they then team up to help fuel each other perversion as she start seducing every girl that connected to the MC. (even his mother) this kind of dinamic probably works best with a Futa, the tone way to diffrent when it's 2 guys working together for NTS. Sayoko teases the hell out of the MC but really tries their best so he can enjoy as well. sadly games not finished but that seems to be they way of it for English NTR games
game_banner_new.png
1684257533886.png

I vouch for futa fantasy- the way that game is going and keeping up with dev reports- it'll be really good when it's finished. There is already a decent amount of content though- Dev regrets making two routes and thus 3 perspectives (NTRS/NTR/and futa pov for NTR scenes) as the workload is way higher.. but they do understand what makes the mystery pov appealing and if that's your thing- play NTR route and just enjoy.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01075172.html

Gaptax's newest game is now available by the way, instant purchase for me, I've been anticipating it for so long. It's a shame he couldn't make having the communication screen in a different window work, but the trial already made it look even more erotic than it was in RaiOhGar.
Yeah, it's amazing just for the communication screen content alone. That one part in the final battle on the Colonel's path (you'll know which I mean) got me instantly. Still some bugs though, so make sure you buy it to get the updates.

here the file for sex stats in English for Gaptax's newest gameI quickly I made if any one want to use it. just unzip and put the file in 戦甲機ソルガンテVer1.01\img\pictures (back up the original first. )

Attachments

• 002SYS050.rar
    124.8 KB · Views: 92
  • bandicam 2023-09-21 23-22-39-694.jpg
    bandicam 2023-09-21 23-22-39-694.jpg
    719.9 KB · Views: 164

Gaptax's newest game is now available by the way, instant purchase for me, I've been anticipating it for so long. It's a shame he couldn't make having the communication screen in a different window work, but the trial already made it look even more erotic than it was in RaiOhGar.

I will wait until Kagura picks it up, or a good fan translation (i will even take edited MTL, if its good), but hopefully Kagura picks it up relatively quickly, simpler for me to buy there than dlsite............

Yeah, it's amazing just for the communication screen content alone. That one part in the final battle on the Colonel's path (you'll know which I mean) got me instantly. Still some bugs though, so make sure you buy it to get the updates.

Game would already be worth it for that scene alone lol. Made me sad the game basically ended there. Since it would be amazing to have a few more missions where shes clearly flirting with him and demeaning the protagonist. But that scene really is amazing situation that show Gaptax can come up with hot scenario and then have original visual ideas to convey it. Very few games can do this. Also love details like her wrong/missing directions in missions around the end. Normally I like NTR game that focus more on establishing the relationship between the couple but this is a great exception. That aspect is thin but it doesnt matter to me when Gaptax is so good at using visuals and audio to create these situations. Much more important than polished art to me.

Just finished playing this and I gotta say: Gaptax step it up here. I played the demo and it has me hooked on the full release and now it's here, I would dare say this is better than Raiohgar. The gameplay is mostly the same but a little bit better and the scenes were a step up. I do wonder if the game will also get more scenes in the future updates just like in Raiohgar? Because the scenes here are so good that you want more and it's same feeling I had when playing Raiohgar back then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ328237 RJ01059126 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/