Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

cant try moondl, but florenfile is complete dogshit. Its not the slowness that bugs me, I can wait 10hrs for a download its whatever. But it fails at 100mb every time. 1hr for nothing. Unlike most sites that let me retry the download and pickup where it left off, this one starts over. It got to be a scam right? Oh well.

Recently played this one 鍛冶師ノ姉ガ堕チル時… [Older sister]

Good points:
- multiple routes of which there are 3 different NTR routes: real relationship, coercion, hypnosis
- brother POV and decent mystery: you mostly see a short scene that unlocks her perspective in a recollection room
- stats

Bad points:
- padded gameplay: the sister wants to open a shop at the capital so to raise money you have to gather material from monsters(A), ask the sister to make weapons(B), sell them in the item shop/market (C), and then give it to her in the evening(D). In the second part of the story, the game only progresses when you reach specific amounts of money. While having no battles (except for one) and the gathering being simple enough while also serving as a "time is passing" mechanic (every 2 enemies moves the clock), it's extremely boring to go A->B->C->D. Also, I think partly due to a bug the dev disabled crystal warping in the second part of the game, so you have to walk a lot when you had shortcuts before.
- brother character is mostly unreactive to what's happening
- brother POV scenes are very short while also not leaving much to the imagination nor teasing enough
- the brother-sister bond is not developed enough
and when it's severed it's usually at the end of the story, and rather dryly. The brother just shrugs it off and goes his own way and we get one last scene of the sister being devoted to the bull according to the specific rout

All in all, it might be worth a try if the art/setting works for you
This site has a good walkthrough https://www.doureview.com/blog-entry-395.html

EDIT: just a curiosity, this dev has a game that is coming out on steam but it's not NTR

EDIT: just a curiosity, this dev has a game that is coming out on steam but it's not NTR

New one or old getting a translation?

Also to be fair most sister ntr would have the MC shrug his shoulders and go his own way if they were realistic xD

I bring good news. Suzuya is releasing a new NTR game within the next few days, Sex Wizard Ange (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ01079529.html). Not really sure if its full on NTR, netorase, swinging or a mix of those but I'm usually happy with anything that Suzuya releases. The plot is that two dudes, Chris and Robin were born with a curse that prevented them from being healed by normal means with the exception of sex magic. The heroine of the game wields sex magic. They are in a party and challenging a dungeon. The story kinda writes itself.
I'm not sure which of the two dudes are the MC but I do know that they are fighting over the heroine. Knowing Suzuya, the game could end in any way, I can even see the heroine settling down with both of them. But as I said before, I'm just going along for the ride. I'll likely drop a plot breakdown after I get my hands on the game.

GF-Becomes-SexCare-Manager-of-Baseball-Club.jpg

YOOOO Pinpoint game with Sanagi Torajirou finally got translation!

https://f95zone.to/threads/gf-becom...kolded-by-sporty-sex-full-translation.168154/
https://f95zone.to/threads/gf-becom...ckolded-by-sporty-sex-final-pin-point.168182/

Last edited:
https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/7/article/915892 looks this will be released next month on the 4th, omg i can't wait this is 1 of my favorite games of all time, right there alongside Triangle Blue, NTR Nurse and a few others.

I hope this Plus version manage sto adds some good stuff to it and not screw it over xD, maybe a few more epilogue scenes. I think there will be a happy ending this time.....although the original also had 1 happy ending muahahahahahaha

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/7/article/915892 looks this will be released next month on the 4th, omg i can't wait this is 1 of my favorite games of all time, right there alongside Triangle Blue, NTR Nurse and a few others.

I hope this Plus version manage sto adds some good stuff to it and not screw it over xD, maybe a few more epilogue scenes. I think there will be a happy ending this time.....although the original also had 1 happy ending muahahahahahaha

One of, if not the best, netorare mystery games there is. I've actually still yet to see a lot of the scenes simply because I've never gone back to watch them, and despite that I've enjoyed the game through several times because the build up and her gradual, eventually visible, corruption is just so good. And the fake out with the endings is so terribly good. Other than 13 new CG it seems to be mostly QoL changes, but I'll absolutely get it and play through all over again. Easily gold standard for the genre.

I'm back again. A new netorase game dropped (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01068927.html). Its a small netorase game by a relatively new dev (they made a short NTR game a year back( which has a focus on NTR reporting. The game is around 1 to 2 hours and has very little actual gameplay. The plot is really simple. The MC and his wife are recently married and opened up an item shop, however the MC took a loan in order for this to happen. At the same time, the MC suffers from erectile dysfunction and the only cure is NTR which his wife accepts. The goal of the game is to pay off the debt, either by adventuring or making some cash through netorase.
Besides the somewhat unique artstyle, the game isn't really that special. Its really simple, to a fault. The h scenes are pretty fine. When the heroine is off fucking someone else, you follow the MC's POV where he checks out what she's doing. After that, the game will skip to night and the heroine will report what she did while getting the MC off. The actual problem is the pacing of the game. The game is pretty much broken down into h scene followed by h scene followed by h scene, etc. There's nothing to break up the monotony. The amount of scenes in the game is fine, but since you're doing nothing else the game goes by extremely quickly. There's no gameplay to help pace things and there's no character moments whatsoever. The scene progression is also pretty jarring since you have 4 main dudes the heroine can fuck, all who have no relation to the other and you can do them in any order, The heroine can, for example, do 6 scenes with one dude where she teases the MC with the fact she's fucking other dudes, only to then start another guy's questline and she's now back to very mild teasing about giving a dude a handjob or light groping. The MC also has very little to do or say outside of the NTR report scenes and even then, the heroine is the one that's usually talking there.
Outside of that, the game is good. The scenes are fine, but it takes 3 or 4 quests with a dude to get to the good stuff, The heroine is pretty basic but its a short game so that's fine. Overall, its a short but decently hot game. As I said before the main setback of this game is it pacing and lack of content. Funnily enough, the lack of content complaint is usually that there aren't enough scenes but for this game its the exact opposite. There's enough h scenes, but that's just it. There isn't really anything beside a bunch of h scenes. I think the game would've flowed much better if there was just a bit more going on in the plot and the game wasn't divided among four dudes to fuck. I still recommend it.

It seems that the forum is gonna be updated to v2 next week.
I hope this thread doesn't disappear.

I bring good news. Suzuya is releasing a new NTR game within the next few days, Sex Wizard Ange (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ01079529.html). Not really sure if its full on NTR, netorase, swinging or a mix of those but I'm usually happy with anything that Suzuya releases. The plot is that two dudes, Chris and Robin were born with a curse that prevented them from being healed by normal means with the exception of sex magic. The heroine of the game wields sex magic. They are in a party and challenging a dungeon. The story kinda writes itself.
I'm not sure which of the two dudes are the MC but I do know that they are fighting over the heroine. Knowing Suzuya, the game could end in any way, I can even see the heroine settling down with both of them. But as I said before, I'm just going along for the ride. I'll likely drop a plot breakdown after I get my hands on the game.

Suzuya's latest game just dropped. I'll give my thoughts on it after I get my hands on it and play it.

Suzuya's latest game just dropped. I'll give my thoughts on it after I get my hands on it and play it.

Waiting for your potato aproved review! For once i am praying Suzuya makes a real ntr game xD

Or at least a nts that turns to ntr xD

It seems that the forum is gonna be updated to v2 next week.
I hope this thread doesn't disappear.
I hope we won't have the same as hongfire... I'm in other places too, but this forum is one of the few og ones for ntr stuff.

Just finished Suzuya's latest game, Sex Wizard Ange (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01079529.html), so here's the plot.

The plot for this game is shorter and simpler than most of Suzuya's other NTR games. The closest game I can think of is Fairy Miracle Fantasy (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ287394.html) which was a fine game but pretty lackluster compared to the rest of Suzuya's NTR games.
It starts with a woman, Mirielle, finding two babies who were afflicted with a curse and as a result, can't be healed through normal means. Luckily Mirielle practices Sex magic which in the setting is pretty OP. With it, she manages to heal them but notes that the only way to truly break their curse and allow them to live normal lives is to venture into a nearby dungeon and kill the monster responsible for it. After a time skip the babies are all grown up. The MC, Chris is one of them and his best friend Robin is the other. Now that they've grown up and have been training their entire lives they are ready to face the dungeon however they are still in need of a healer. By this point, Mirielle has become a mother and has passed on her knowledge of sex magic to her daughter Ange, who also grew up alongside the MC and Robin. Since the MC and Robin still can't be healed through normal means, Ange accompanies them on their journey. The two boys take off on their journey however before Ange can depart with them, her mother tells her that since she's grown up alongside both of them and love them both, she should take this opportunity to pick one and marry them. Its also the best time since her sex magic requires her to fuck them both for magical power so after the adventure is over, she should be able to pick who she loves most. Meanwhile, Robin is eager for the trip since he realizes that its finally time for him to fuck Ange and maybe tie the knot. Compared to Robin, the MC is more of a shy dude so he hadn't even considered that he'd get to fuck her. Since Robin is the more outspoken one, he declares to the MC that this is the time for them to see which one can win Ange's heart and furthermore, who gets a taste of that sex magic first. The two resolve their dilemma with a game of RPS and Robin comes out victorious.
By the time the trio reach the dungeon, its a bit awkward. You got the MC who's naturally shy and now knows that throughout their dungeon dive there is going to be a lot of sexual encounters. Robin on the other hand just exudes perverted energy meanwhile Ange is simultaneously embarrassed since she's wearing a lewd costume and excited since she's a closet pervert. They encounter their first monster and Robin charges headfirst into battle. He wins but he gets a minor scratch, much to his delight since Ange is now required to heal him with sex magic. I'll just point out right here that sex magic doesn't need actual sex, but instead uses arousal as fuel. As a result, a lot of the earlier scenes are foreplay. Each floor you descend results in a scene where the trio slowly get kinkier and alternates back and forth between the MC and Robin. For Robin's scenes, he's usually the instigator and he pushes Ange to try out new things meanwhile the MC usually gets second pickings and tries to do something different so that he doesn't get compared with Robin. Its at that point that its revealed that the MC is more of an ass guy and goes for anal, much to the embarrassment of Ange. Eventually, after a lot of foreplay and no penetration, Robin pulls the MC to the side for a one-on-one manly talk. They've both gotten pretty far with Ange and now the big question has popped up, Who's going to pop her cherry? Robin's a fair dude and treats the MC as an equal so they both settle on a duel for her virginity. Its a long fight, lasting over an hour, but Robin barely manages to get the win. There's no hard feelings but the MC is still a bit down. Robin goes off to woo Ange and the MC just waits for the inevitable. Ange storms to the MC to confirm if he's alright with Robin being the one to get first dibs but he explains that it was a duel between men so its fine. She feels a bit sorry for him and promises that after Robin, she'll do whatever the MC asks of her to make it up to him. Robin proceeds to fuck Ange for several hours straight meanwhile the MC is stuck trying to take his mind off of the current events. Unfortunately, he ends up hearing Ange's moans and seeing the shadows of the two fucking so he's in for a tough time. When its the MC's time to fuck Ange, he once again chooses to not play second fiddle to Robin and instead decides that since Robin got her first time, he wants to be the first to fuck her in the ass. Ange is initially taken back but allows it however she notes that she doubts that she'll be able to fit a dick in there. The MC knows this and postpones fucking her in the ass and instead prioritizes expanding her asshole with foreplay.
The plot takes a turn however and they run into the monster that they are looking for. Unfortunately it gets the upper hand on them and takes Ange hostage. It gives them both 3 days to rescue her but doubts that they'll be able to do anything without her healing. Robin tries to charge ahead but the MC suggests that they return home to get help. They do just that and inform Ange's mother, Mirielle, of the situation. Mirielle agrees to go back into the dungeon with them to rescue Ange. Just like before, there's awkwardness in the air, but this time for different reasons. By now, both the MC and Robin have been using Ange for sex magic but now, Mirielle is going to take that role instead. She's basically their adoptive mother and she's already married so neither of the two know if they should even ask her to use her sex magic. Mirielle immediately breaks the ice and confronts them both on it. Contrary to her shy daughter, Mirielle is fully accepting of the sex magic and openly seduces the boys. The MC gets to fuck her in the ass, something that he has yet to do with Ange and Robin is having the time of his life since he's always been eyeing her. She even takes them both at the same time and constantly brings up how they're doing much better than her husband. While half of her goading is for fun, the other half is to generate as much power with sex magic in order to rescue her daughter, something which the MC notices. While the MC and Robin and DPing Mirielle, Ange is not really having a good time since the monster is fucking her and its not really enjoyable since he's just forcing himself on her. He also takes her anal virginity which she was saving for the MC. Eventually, the MC, Robin and Mirielle manage to reach the monster and defeat him however he instantly regenerates and defeats them, noting that he's basically invincible since he can keep coming back. Mirielle ends up convincing the monster to spare the MC and Robin and in exchange, she'll be his hostage. The two boys then end up defeated, watching both mother and daughter get fucked by the monster. Turns out the whole hostage situation was the mother's plan since he used the boys' humiliation in order to get enough sex energy to nullify the monster's hacks and they all beat his ass together. In order to truly kill the monster, the MC and Robin both fuck Ange with the MC finally getting to fuck her in the ass.
Now that the threat is gone and the journey is over, Mirielle asks her daughter if she's chosen who she'll marry but she is unable to pick one in the end. After that, the trio goes there separate ways. Ange stays in the village with her mother in order to complete her training, Robin becomes an adventurer and goes off to fight monsters and the MC goes to the big city to become a doctor. The two occasionally return to the village and fuck both the mother and daughter. The story ends wondering who Ange will pick after their journeys are over.
There's also a bonus story from Mirielle's husband's perspective after the events of the main game. With both the MC and Robin going on their personal adventures, Ange is training her sex magic alongside her mother with a new sex partner. Its not the husband since he wouldn't fuck his daughter plus he's got a small dick and a NTR fetish. Instead, its the neighboring old man (he was introduced at the beginning of the game and he helped rescue the MC and Robin.) who's also the best at sex in the entire village. Turns out that the old man has been fucking Mirielle for years as the main guy to satisfy the husband's fetish. We get to see a different side of Mirielle as she openly brags to her husband about all the dicking she gets from the old man. And this old dudes going to be fucking not only his wife, but also his daughter. Mirielle takes her leave to go fuck the old man, but not before telling her husband that there won't be any food since they'll be fucking until the next day so the husband should probably go get some dinner from the old man's wife. Before the husband leaves the house (this ends the bonus scene), he chooses to peek. Looking through a slightly open door, he sees his wife and daughter having the time of their lives. Mirielle's been fucking he old man for over a decade so she's already used to it but Ange's just come to accept that the sex she had before with the MC and Robin was childsplay compared what the old an can give them. Mirielle even has her daughter verbally acknowledge it. Its a pretty good scene, the best IMO. By the end Ange is promising the old man that if she has a daughter, she'll allow the old man to fuck her as well as sex magic training. The old man jokes that he may not be around long enough for that to happen but he looks forward to it. He even offers to compete for Ange's heart alongside the MC and Robin, however Ange notes that while he's easily better when it comes to sex, he's a bit too old to be a potential marriage partner. She does say that she'll likely still be fucking him, even after she's married to either Robin or the MC but she wonders if that will work out well. Mirielle consoles her that both the MC and Robin understand that if they're going to marry a sex wizard, then they should expect her to fuck other guys as well. After all, that's how Mirielle gets along so well with her husband, implying that whoever wins Ange's hand in marriage is sorta doomed (or blessed) to a life of NTR.

That's basically it. In all honesty, the game is pretty lacking compared to most of Suzuya's other NTR games. Its pretty lighthearted which is to be expected and that's fine. It is what Suzuya's games are known for. The part of the game that's lacking is actually Ange. Her character is fine and I really like her. The problem is that the early game is really slow since its just foreplay after foreplay after foreplay. Contrary to a lot of other heroines in Suzuya's games who just immediately go for the dick, Ange takes it slow since she's still a virgin. To make matters worse, she needs to have a scene where the MC and Robin each have their own time with her so if the MC gets a handjob scene, then Robin gets a handjob scene. It results in the early game feeling more like a bunch of teens playing around than NTR. The jealousy is there but its just hard to get invested when they haven't even started fucking yet. When Robin finally gets to fuck Ange, its a damn good scene. It feels like the NTR is finally kicking in and MC is lagging behind since he's so focused on anal. Unfortunately everything is cut short when Ange gets kidnapped. What was supposed to be her moment ends up being given to her mother. I will at least say that the mother is kinky as fuck and has the best scenes. Suzuya needs to write more milfs and now I want a milf NTR game from them. Back on track, Ange still does get her scenes with the monster but it kinda fucks up the vibe of the game. What was previously the MC versus Robin now becomes the MC and Robin versus the monster. The monster sucks. Yeah, he takes Ange's anal virginity but its not even hot since the monster is pretty blatant on how he might just kill her and is really forceful. It doesn't help that Ange is not enjoying any of it whatsoever. When they finally meet the monster and he ends up fucking the mother as well meanwhile the boys watch, its a bit decent but its nothing noteworthy. After the monster's finally dead, I'm now wondering who's going to get Ange. The problem is I genuinely don't know and I don't feel like its been built up enough since she's been gone for half the game and the MC's barely fucked her. I was hoping that the game would continue for a little bit after they reach back to town but its unfortunately cut short and Ange straight up says that she can't decide. The game ending with neither of the two boys winning and being postponed until they end their journeys (which we'll never be able to see) really sucked. It was also really abrupt.
Luckily, the bonus scene salvages the ending. The old man suddenly coming in was pretty convenient but the scene was hot and ending the game there was acceptable. Its easily the best scene in the game and I wish it was longer. That's pretty much it. As I said before, this is one of the more lackluster Suzuya games. Its still pretty decent and has its moments. It takes the player for a ride and it has its ups and downs. I just feel like a third act in the game would have resolved a lot of its issues since the game just suddenly ends on a shitty note only to tease with a good bonus scene of what could've been. I'm not saying that the game is incomplete or that Suzuya rushed it. It just feels like when the monster entered the equation and kidnapped Ange, the game kinds forced itself into an ending where Ange couldn't make up her mind which resulted in the ending being anticlimactic. I think an update with some extra post-game scenes that expand on the bonus scene would make the game much better, but honestly if I was Suzuya I'd probably just focus on making a new game.

Reactions: stupid_army
One day at a completely random time- kuripicks new game will release. As has been his M.O for the last few games- he announces a date- disappears- months pass after the release date where no one can contact him- then suddenly the games out.

At least that's how I hope it is..

I have mixed opinion on Sanbun Kyoden manga that just ended. I like how Sanbun give readers an open ending. But he was too rushed on it. IF he add another chapter i think it will slown down the pacing. I hope he add an epilogue for tankoubon version later

Just finished Suzuya's latest game, Sex Wizard Ange (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01079529.html), so here's the plot.

The plot for this game is shorter and simpler than most of Suzuya's other NTR games. The closest game I can think of is Fairy Miracle Fantasy (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ287394.html) which was a fine game

Thanks for the review, but when you take the time to write so much it would be nice to just add some paragraph spacing so it's not so eye straining to try and read.

Maybe someone lurking this thread can help me out with this.
I'm looking for NTR manga/doujins/cg/whatever that has heroines with small titties or who are flat chested. Think characters similar to Yukikaze (Taimanin Yukikaze) or Narika (Choukou Sennin Haruka). I'm having a really hard time finding heroines that fit that profile because the sites I use don't really have tags to separate the petite girls from the gigaboobers. Mind you that I'm not necessarily looking for loli as that's easier to find. NTR artists in general seem to love fat tiddies. I do too to be fair, but variety is the spice of life.

I'm looking for NTR manga/doujins/cg/whatever that has heroines with small titties or who are flat chested. Think characters similar to Yukikaze (Taimanin Yukikaze) or Narika (Choukou Sennin Haruka). I'm having a really hard time finding heroines that fit that profile because the sites I use don't really have tags to separate the petite girls from the gigaboobers. Mind you that I'm not necessarily looking for loli as that's easier to find. NTR artists in general seem to love fat tiddies. I do too to be fair, but variety is the spice of life.

i agree that most of ntr are big breast or loli, but depends on how much is "flat chested" you meant there could be pretty decent goods you could find, is it flat like nothing at all or there is like small bump, also height is important too where how tall when you consider it's not loli.

what you ask is pretty specific and difficult to find but i do have one that i think it could fit with your request that is [MTSP (Jin)] Tosaka-ke no Kakei Jijou (if you dont mind with fate parody) for me personally it can be categorized as flat chested, if its not good for you then i think you just need to surf the netorare tags and just look the one with your preferred flat chested.

When F95 add their new tag system it should be easier to find or exclude on tit sizes. At least for new games that will be using the new tag system. I agree that it's kinda hard to find ones that aren't just mega gallons or strait loli, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[210526][屁理屈流通センター] 生えてるから好き! ふたなりレズカップルの何も着ない一日 [RJ328844]

Please reup the above post, Thanks in Advance