Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

His pixiv and twitter have some samples of animated CG too so it's not all just pixels sprites.

Shot in the dark- but anyone have 水晶物語R 2.3+? preferably 2.4.1 (newest)- It's a wonderful game- even getting a full translation in a previous state(not MTL- up on f95)- But the game keeps getting updated with more content- new engines- and art and such. The request thread for it is dead and buried. But maybe will have better luck here since it's where most of the NTR community spends their time.. all links are for 2.2 on site from what I can see- none above 2.3- which adds new content(again)

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ308336.html

This devs games are slow to release- but noticed they have one coming out in a couple days so thought i'd try to acquire this version again. I purchased the older version but I guess it was on a different dlsite(don't think I have any others though..?..) or there is no carry over and you have to rebuy the game in order to get this version which is more likely.

Shot in the dark- but anyone have 水晶物語R 2.3+? preferably 2.4.1 (newest)- It's a wonderful game- even getting a full translation in a previous state(not MTL- up on f95)- But the game keeps getting updated with more content- new engines- and art and such. The request thread for it is dead and buried. But maybe will have better luck here since it's where most of the NTR community spends their time.. all links are for 2.2 on site from what I can see- none above 2.3- which adds new content(again)

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ308336.html

This devs games are slow to release- but noticed they have one coming out in a couple days so thought i'd try to acquire this version again. I purchased the older version but I guess it was on a different dlsite(don't think I have any others though..?..) or there is no carry over and you have to rebuy the game in order to get this version which is more likely.
Care to review the game?
What kind of story?
What kind of ntr?
Corruption?
Mystery?

Care to review the game?
What kind of story?
What kind of ntr?
Corruption?
Mystery?

What kind of story?
you know the game Dragon quest V. in it the main character wife is kidnapped half way and you have to rescue her. this lead to a lot of NTR Doujinshi of the wife getting corrupted. this game is pretty much that but she actually gets raped this time. its a long game before that event and you have to choose all the good options for it to happen, no getting NTR for choosing the idiot options.

What kind of ntr?
type C with a little B when her mind in broken.

Corruption?
kind of but it;s short lived.

Mystery?
not really.

the game is kind of disappointing NTR wise. bad guy just raps her once of course he dose not stop for days if I remember right so while you are climbing the tower to save her she having sex the whole time. don't think it has a bad ending, I got a good ending.

best thing to do is after playing is to then play the sequel 水晶物語外伝 アンナ Vol.1 https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ272375.html thou its all from the main girls point of view and it's not a complete game. Main villain comes back cause he's the kind of evil that can never die and turn the MC from the first game to stone. she tried to forget the amazing sex they had in the last game for years but damn when he makes her cum her fecal expression is like she had found the most precious thing she been looking for for years, pretty hot scene. he then takes her son (he got her pregnant last game) and leaves. she vows to cure the main character from stone status and chases after bad guy to get her son back. game ends their.

What kind of story?
you know the game Dragon quest V. in it the main character wife is kidnapped half way and you have to rescue her. this lead to a lot of NTR Doujinshi of the wife getting corrupted. this game is pretty much that but she actually gets raped this time. its a long game before that event and you have to choose all the good options for it to happen, no getting NTR for choosing the idiot options.

What kind of ntr?
type C with a little B when her mind in broken.

Corruption?
kind of but it;s short lived.

Mystery?
not really.

the game is kind of disappointing NTR wise. bad guy just raps her once of course he dose not stop for days if I remember right so while you are climbing the tower to save her she having sex the whole time. don't think it has a bad ending, I got a good ending.

best thing to do is after playing is to then play the sequel 水晶物語外伝 アンナ Vol.1 https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ272375.html thou its all from the main girls point of view and it's not a complete game. Main villain comes back cause he's the kind of evil that can never die and turn the MC from the first game to stone. she tried to forget the amazing sex they had in the last game for years but damn when he makes her cum her fecal expression is like she had found the most precious thing she been looking for for years, pretty hot scene. he then takes her son (he got her pregnant last game) and leaves. she vows to cure the main character from stone status and chases after bad guy to get her son back. game ends their.

They might have been talking about the new game coming out in a few days I mentioned- but I also don't really agree with this assessment of that game. There is much more to the game now than it was at launch- with more content and updated graphics- you now have an entire sister NTR route- which has some mystery POV scenes- and you have post ending scenes-like with the rabbit guy as well for Anna- and other side heroines too. The NTR imo isn't weak- the characters show clear love for the MC and there's many scenes with them before things start occuring- as well as some bad ends off the beaten path- which don't actually end the game I guess. ..

https://f95zone.to/threads/crystal-story-v3-2-dot-kobo.20225/ but game is translated here- at least a previous version of it- so no reason not to try it if you like the art. I wouldn't give it points for corruption- and while there are mystery scenes- such as curtains used in some scenes-especially with sister and only being able to perceive movement via perspective of MC(unlocks full scene in recollection and can choose to obscure or not though)- .. It's not a NTR mystery game though so can't go in it expecting that to be the top genre. NTR type i'd say is 99% C.. I don't think any game of this creator uses any other- all their games are very forced/r4pey.. The mind break in these games is actual mindbreak- not the type where girls go crazy and can only think of cock- they literally just turn into vegetables and become dead eye'd. Which doesn't really bleed into NTR:B territory.. And the true end of the NTR titles are always bad ends where the NTR happens- which goes into impregnating and raising children to be shown in future games... to get NTR'd again.. It's a real big incestuous and/or NTR cycle for his universe- but every game builds well. Just wish he would stop making so many versions to explore the setting instead of making a direct sequel that starts where the last game ends and is all new happenings.. He just keeps making the same two games bigger with extra materials..

Anyway- still looking for the game with the 2.4 version. I believe it's a free upgrade if you had bought the version after the engine change perhaps- so anyone uploading the 2.2 versions which all the links consist of- should be able to get 2.4 as well.

Not really sure why you're so keen on gettting 2.4 but according to the version history it's just bug fixes, no new content.

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_270246/?dmmref=ListRanking&i3_ref=list&i3_ord=8

d_270246pr.jpg

the sequel have a great reception on DMM site. strong mother/wife + slow corruption NTR. I think if any of doujin manga need to be translate, this one will be the perfect pick.

and btw babangida yanagida's milf swapping sequel will be release possibly this month.

F0lDQGDaUAEZNxK

Reactions: stupid_army
I can't believe Illusion ends like this... Never making a proper game, only derivatives, with a lot of potential left on the table. Sad.

Guy, need to find some NTR game with woman(wife, mother) step to step change her heart and became QOS or something like this. Them she dominate her husband / son... ?? :lapi_evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
    [110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
    Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
    I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
    nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
    Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
    母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
    Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
    Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!