Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Longer synopsis of the next Anim Team MM game 僕がいない間に変貌えられた妻の秘肉

"Mamoru Inamori and Kaede are a newly married loving couple.
They were living together happily in an apartment building where his father-in-law was the landlord.
One day, Takuma Kiriya, an old friend of the wife's, moves into the apartment.

While hiding his jealousy of the handsome man,
The neighbors and Takuma gradually become friends.

Then, Mamoru is given a slightly bigger job.
Little by little, he spends less and less time with his wife.
He is also forced to go on a business trip, which separates him from his wife for a short time..."

EDITED: It seems that the NTRguys are the apartment building manager (he is not the landlord) and Kaede's "old friend", the landlord is Kaede's father. I am very excited about this release since it has a classic ntr setup.

resize_image.php?image=06121846_6486e968118d3.jpg

Last edited:
EDITED: It seems that the NTRguys are the apartment building manager (he is not the landlord) and Kaede's "old friend", the landlord is Kaede's father. I am very excited about this release since it has a classic ntr setup.

View attachment 30402
not Kaede's father, but Mamoru's father
and 本作は王道の寝取られストーリーを意識した作品となっており 間男二人、どちらのルートでも焦燥感と絶望感を味わうことができます
..... you can feel frustration and despair in both routes.

first 3 samples is here
https://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1236026

I don't know about you people, but it will be far hotter if Kaede stole by her real father. Well Anim kinda misses that opportunity to make that premise setup.

I don't know about you people, but it will be far hotter if Kaede stole by her real father. Well Anim kinda misses that opportunity to make that premise setup.

Haven't see a directly blood related father of heroine stolen in quite a while, that I agree lol.

They were living together happily in an apartment building where his father-in-law was the landlord.

He is also forced to go on a business trip, which separates him from his wife for a short time..."

View attachment 30402
Not big fans of multiple netori men for Anim game. BokuDaka proofing they have problem for splitting story/pacing. But from the premise looks like anim recycle and mixed some of their old games premise, so hopefully they be more careful with pacing.

View attachment 30402

Huh this reminds me a bit of Triagle Blue, if they take their time to polish it they can make it work even with more than 1 guy.

Also soem of the old Lune games are similar, damn now i am excited due to nostalgia xD

View attachment 30402

I would love it better if her father-in-law aka landlord involved as ntr guy. What anim did with Tsuma Chichi was totally amazing in my opinion.

Haven't see a directly blood related father of heroine stolen in quite a while, that I agree lol.

Wait, NTR with a direct blood related father as the bull? are there even games/VNs with that setup? I've seen doujins with that story line but never a game/VN.

Not big fans of multiple netori men for Anim game. BokuDaka proofing they have problem for splitting story/pacing. But from the premise looks like anim recycle and mixed some of their old games premise, so hopefully they be more careful with pacing.

This is why even tho ppl hated the games with danny I loved it bc it was just one guy and one main girl with a side chick

Agreed, multiple netori usually means short routes.
Wish they had one only.

Damn I remember playing this with DeepL years ago. Half-decent game. Routes were long enough for a game of that size and didn't feel too long or short.

I love when short eroge has good writting which make player feel they've played long game.

Having issues running 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン, just crashes out as soon as I open it :/ black screen and no error or crash logs, so idfk how to fix it. Anyone know how I can go about this?

You should download the newest version 1.7 now. Make sure your location is Japan then everything will be alright.

Just few days ago I tried some small NTR game (both Netorare and Netori which inspired by NTR Legend). They are NTR Legend; Handyman Legend; NTRaholic; 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン.
At first I didn't have much hope or expectation for these games. I just used them for entertain my little free time but I found some gem in it.
Here are some though about these games and my opinion score for them:
- NTR Legend and Handyman Legend have the same ideas as well as gameplay. This game give you 30 days and each day divined to 4 times (day, noon, evening, night) so I want call it "Daily simulation NTR game". You have manage your time and money to NTr your neighbor wife. There are a lot of item to increase your abilities. However you have grind and make repetitive progress. The NTR legend only have one Female character when Handyman Lengend have 3 characters but more blant when compare NTR Legend. I score both of them 6.5/10. NTR Legend is too much grind for me to max all stat, Handymand Lend have weaker NTR feeling when compare to NTR Legend however it has 3 female characters who have difference circumstances.
- NTRaholic, this game is gem and have so much potential in it even though this game is still update. It combine of daily simulation NTr game with Light novel game. You can have pixel art animation sex scenes and beautiful animation CG art scenes so this game have much more to read comparing to two games mentioned above. You have both vision from NTR guy to husband. Right now the developer had completed endings and they will published the uncensored version on the Steam in near future. So I score it 9/10 for the genre. It is simple, give you both experience of Daily simulation NTR game and light novel game with a little bit of text to read. It also reduce your time for grinding and have little repetitive time comparing to 2 games above. This game nearly have almost everything I requested including "Happy ending" which are completed but have not released in current version.
- 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン. This game have beautiful art and it mix of daily simulation NTr game with Light novel game. My first though is this game is funy and entertain. MC were raped by monstrous strong woman so you decided go to dojo to increase your confident as men and avoid the past mistake in future. From there you have manage your time and stamina to archive your goal. This game give you 3 women but each of them have difference taste. It is better version of NTR legend and Handyman Legend, but also give us some text to read in some CG scene (in Cinema events...). This game have funny theme in it even though it is NTR game and the developer want you to have both version from NTR guy and girls' lover. They are still updating this game. With this I can score it 9/10 (Plus one because funny theme, it is quite hilarious when NTR game often have the desperate and sad theme).

Here is condition of these games:
- NTR Legend is complted
- Handyman Legend is still update
- NTRaholic still update endings and after story endings. It already have English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean version.
- 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン still update and fix some bug. The developer is working English version also

Sorry bad english

Someone can suggest to me a NTR game like this?

アイドル裏営業 ~汚されたステージ衣装~

You can try NTRaholic, it have contend which you love. The FMC still love her husband even though her body and mind invaded by NTR guy. However it is short and have a littler text compare light novel game. Hope you have fun time.

Last edited:
Damn I remember playing this with DeepL years ago. Half-decent game. Routes were long enough for a game of that size and didn't feel too long or short.

Just gave that a go and it wasn't too bad. Would have preferred all the routes be together instead of one girl per playthrough but decent overall for a short game.

You should download the newest version 1.7 now. Make sure your location is Japan then everything will be alright.

Just few days ago I tried some small NTR game (both Netorare and Netori which inspired by NTR Legend). They are NTR Legend; Handyman Legend; NTRaholic; 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン.
At first I didn't have much hope or expectation for these games. I just used them for entertain my little free time but I found some gem in it.
Here are some though about these games and my opinion score for them:
- NTR Legend and Handyman Legend have the same ideas as well as gameplay. This game give you 30 days and each day divined to 4 times (day, noon, evening, night) so I want call it "Daily simulation NTR game". You have manage your time and money to NTr your neighbor wife. There are a lot of item to increase your abilities. However you have grind and make repetitive progress. The NTR legend only have one Female character when Handyman Lengend have 3 characters but more blant when compare NTR Legend. I score both of them 6.5/10. NTR Legend is too much grind for me to max all stat, Handymand Lend have weaker NTR feeling when compare to NTR Legend however it has 3 female characters who have difference circumstances.
- NTRaholic, this game is gem and have so much potential in it even though this game is still update. It combine of daily simulation NTr game with Light novel game. You can have pixel art animation sex scenes and beautiful animation CG art scenes so this game have much more to read comparing to two games mentioned above. You have both vision from NTR guy to husband. Right now the developer had completed endings and they will published the uncensored version on the Steam in near future. So I score it 9/10 for the genre. It is simple, give you both experience of Daily simulation NTR game and light novel game with a little bit of text to read. It also reduce your time for grinding and have little repetitive time comparing to 2 games above. This game nearly have almost everything I requested including "Happy ending" which are completed but have not released in current version.
- 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン. This game have beautiful art and it mix of daily simulation NTr game with Light novel game. My first though is this game is funy and entertain. MC were raped by monstrous strong woman so you decided go to dojo to increase your confident as men and avoid the past mistake in future. From there you have manage your time and stamina to archive your goal. This game give you 3 women but each of them have difference taste. It is better version of NTR legend and Handyman Legend, but also give us some text to read in some CG scene (in Cinema events...). This game have funny theme in it even though it is NTR game and the developer want you to have both version from NTR guy and girls' lover. They are still updating this game. With this I can score it 9/10 (Plus one because funny theme, it is quite hilarious when NTR game often have the desperate and sad theme).

Here is condition of these games:
- NTR Legend is complted
- Handyman Legend is still update
- NTRaholic still update endings and after story endings. It already have English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean version.
- 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン still update and fix some bug. The developer is working English version also

You can try NTRaholic, it have contend which you love. The FMC still love her husband even though her body and mind invaded by NTR guy. However it is short and have a littler text compare light novel game. Hope you have fun time.

About 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン

1) how do you get money faster?
2) What the purpose of drilling mini-games?
3) How to make husband sleep?

Anyone got update 7 of the hentaria chronicles 3?

Same question here, if anyone here have a copy then I will be eternally grateful to receive one in pm. I would like to support the author and get it legally, but I don’t have the technical ability to pay for the product unfortunately

About 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン

1) how do you get money faster?
2) What the purpose of drilling mini-games?
3) How to make husband sleep?

Drilling game is there so you can make money faster. The low level drill tends to have more return, try to hit gold deposits, big and small, and treasure chests. You won't get the money from the dig till the next day when you talk to the construction worker again.

Not sure how to make the husbands sleep but I have a feeling its a item you probably buy from either the store or the thug that appears at the construction site at late night.

Ok guys, while I was bored looking for games to download I came across a very interesting one called Inatari Tales: The Corruption of the Village, it caught my attention because the description of the game reminded me too much of the Henteria Chronicles saga, even the game system is the same.

I decided to give it a try and the truth is that it's not bad, it's an early access game so it doesn't have much content but it's playable and you can see the inspiration in the N_taii games.

By the way yes, it is NTR and it also uses pixel art models for the scenery, although it also combines it with 2D illustrations. But keep in mind that the character models can be a bit weird when you see them for the first time but you adapt very quickly, and you can also see that they have put a lot of effort in making the models (that is appreciated).

Anyway, if anyone is interested you can look for the game online and download it. Personally I feel happy for N_taii because his work is inspiring others.

The only negative things I have found so far are:

-As I said you may find the models a bit weird at first, but you get used to it quickly.
-The game has too many resources, so in low resource pc can be a little low fps.
-You can't play on android, in Malvines player the game crashes at startup and the only solution to fix it is paying 4$ to unlock the pro settings and change the render type (and honestly I still don't know if it solves the problem) and in JoiPlay the screen stays black, I don't know if it's a problem with the resources used by the game or with the RTP.
-It has many loading screens, when you change zone or use a door a black loading screen jumps which can be somewhat annoying.
-I don't know how much content will have the version that is currently in the developer Patreon, but I consider a little expensive to pay 10$ for a product with little content.

And that would be all, give it a chance people because you can see the work behind the game, although now I don't have much content to offer the little there is playable.

I don't know if someone has already shared the game here, if so, sorry for the little spam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]