Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Just want to ask quick question. Regarding in team MM games, how many of you guys approach the the flowchart in this way.

1) MC's perspective in one single go until reach all the end and then proceed to wife's perspective after that .
2) Play both perspective simultaneously ( MC first then wife )
3) Play both perspective simultaneously ( Wife first then MC except if the game force you to play MC first in a certain occasion )

I know the first option is the most recommenced one but curious if any of you guys play with another option.

you can use ocr translation or ocr for copy the text on the game and add manually on textractor....or you can use this ocr translator it's pretty easy to use and interface are clean VnTranslator by Fazx I try both way and they work both... with textractor you need manualy insert the text to find the hook or you can use the ocr vntranslator and it translate directly without any program.
edit: you also need Tesseract ocr you can take it from here
Here is a Guide to help you

fast input hira and kata https://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/hiragana.htm

Just want to ask quick question. Regarding in team MM games, how many of you guys approach the the flowchart in this way.

1) MC's perspective in one single go until reach all the end and then proceed to wife's perspective after that .
3) Play both perspective simultaneously ( Wife first then MC except if the game force you to play MC first in a certain occasion )

I know the first option is the most recommenced one but curious if any of you guys play with another option.

1. Anim flow chart system feels better when you play it on MC POV first. This way i could skip some awkward scene jumping from lover's POV.

Definitely 1. A big part of the excitement for me is first seeing how far it goes through MC's perspective and then learning how it got there with the wife's perspective.

They literally copy-pasted Scars of Summer, lol
Not complaining tho...

She has ABS, though. That's already a big plus. Why supposedly athletic girls so rarely have abs in hentai? IRL, most girls who train have them. Though in that game's case, it's strange that she doesn't have more well-defined arm muscles as well. Why the heck it's so rare for hentai to have an athletic girl who actually looks like one, instead of either as just another normal girl or gorilla on steroids?

The dark elf from your profile is a great example of how an athletic woman should look when drawn.

BTW, guys. Just played "Lyne's and Elza's NTR" game and found it quite good despite some obvious flaws.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ372618.html/

The art is quite meh and the scenes between the two girls barely have any difference, BUT the game has a fair amount of build up and the scenes themselves are hot AF, that with them turning into complete sluts thanks to the lewd crest. It also has enough mystery, with an option to turn on or off girls' perspective at any moment. The scenes have a lot of onedari (aka begging for sex) and comparisons to the MC, plus you can view video recordings of some scenes without the MC realizing that those in the vids are his girls. I think that the game would've been better either with one heroine or with each of them having unique scenes, even if the total number of them stayed the same. It kind of bothered me that sometimes I ended up watching two scenes with both girls one after another with barely any differences between them, but that was because in that particular walkthrough they "fell" at the same time, lol. The author clearly knows what makes netorare hot for most of us, but I guess the game was too ambitious for him (compared to his previous one) to polish it properly.

She has ABS, though. That's already a big plus. Why supposedly athletic girls so rarely have abs in hentai? IRL, most girls who train have them. Though in that game's case, it's strange that she doesn't have more well-defined arm muscles as well. Why the heck it's so rare for hentai to have an athletic girl who actually looks like one, instead of either as just another normal girl or gorilla on steroids?

The dark elf from your profile is a great example of how an athletic woman should look when drawn.

BTW, guys. Just played "Lyne's and Elza's NTR" game and found it quite good despite some obvious flaws.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ372618.html/

The art is quite meh and the scenes between the two girls barely have any difference, BUT the game has a fair amount of build up and the scenes themselves are hot AF, that with them turning into complete sluts thanks to the lewd crest. It also has enough mystery, with an option to turn on or off girls' perspective at any moment. The scenes have a lot of onedari (aka begging for sex) and comparisons to the MC, plus you can view video recordings of some scenes without the MC realizing that those in the vids are his girls. I think that the game would've been better either with one heroine or with each of them having unique scenes, even if the total number of them stayed the same. It kind of bothered me that sometimes I ended up watching two scenes with both girls one after another with barely any differences between them, but that was because in that particular walkthrough they "fell" at the same time, lol. The author clearly knows what makes netorare hot for most of us, but I guess the game was too ambitious for him (compared to his previous one) to polish it properly.
I loved that game despite its clear limitations, it was very erotic to saw them change in a mystery pov (and seeing their sex stats going up one night after the other).
Sadly I think dev is making a netorase only game for his next work.

Let's make some prediction on the new Anim game.

First, this game gave me the vibe from their girlfriend swapping game Taninbou from 2020(https://vndb.org/v28126), which tbh, not a fan of it.

The cg leaks from their demo movie already has the pregnant foursome swapping, which means that that is definitely the ending of the normal route, this also happened in Taninbou where they release the cg for ffm 3p before the game release (which turn out to be the ending of normal route).

Base on the trial, our protagonist has ntr fetish, which we might possibily see scene like protag hiding in somewhere watch/listening wife getting ntr.

Thus let's get into what exactly will happen then,

1. There will definitely be the normal route where swapping continue, which we already see the cg of.

2. It is highly possible that there will be a ending where wife fucking with other guy for MC.

This is the part where I think might be possible but not likely,

1. It might be like Boku mama swapping where protag get both FMCs but since this is definitely a happy swapping, it is highly unlikely.

2. Is it possible for other protag to get both FMCs? I think there is this possibility, where our protag simply like to watch. But in terms of hidden relationship, I think it is unlikely...

Tbh, I think overall this game doesn't share too much of the vibe from Kabe or Boku considering there is some degree of jealousy and competitive vibe without game being release.
This game definitely has much more vibe of Taninbou where it is simply just swinging and I think that's where it stop.

Which is your favourite route of SCARS OF SUMMER? Is true that the develop is making a sequel of the game?

DQN route has cosplay and prostitution but old man route has shadow sex and shimaidon.
So.... Old man route is my fav.

Let's make some prediction on the new Anim game.

First, this game gave me the vibe from their girlfriend swapping game Taninbou from 2020(https://vndb.org/v28126), which tbh, not a fan of it.

The cg leaks from their demo movie already has the pregnant foursome swapping, which means that that is definitely the ending of the normal route, this also happened in Taninbou where they release the cg for ffm 3p before the game release (which turn out to be the ending of normal route).

Base on the trial, our protagonist has ntr fetish, which we might possibily see scene like protag hiding in somewhere watch/listening wife getting ntr.

Thus let's get into what exactly will happen then,

1. There will definitely be the normal route where swapping continue, which we already see the cg of.

2. It is highly possible that there will be a ending where wife fucking with other guy for MC.

This is the part where I think might be possible but not likely,

1. It might be like Boku mama swapping where protag get both FMCs but since this is definitely a happy swapping, it is highly unlikely.

2. Is it possible for other protag to get both FMCs? I think there is this possibility, where our protag simply like to watch. But in terms of hidden relationship, I think it is unlikely...

Tbh, I think overall this game doesn't share too much of the vibe from Kabe or Boku considering there is some degree of jealousy and competitive vibe without game being release.
This game definitely has much more vibe of Taninbou where it is simply just swinging and I think that's where it stop.
Funny Taninbou actualy one of my favorite anim game. It has the hottest netorase scene from all anim game, but unfotunately since it was swapping eroge, they only give short duration for Netorase route!
Oh yeah , i also thinking BokuMama route where it has NTR, Netori, and even Netorase(?) route. But my guess it will have atleast three route:
-Swapping route where each wife pregnant with their own husband
-Swapping route but the wives will got pregant with their swapping partner
-Netorase route

I kinda doubt this game will have pure bad ending NTR route. From the trial, the game feels like mixed between KabeTsuma and Kanojo Taninbou. And the Netorase is more like Taninbou , buuut they only did it for spicing their sexual life, so protag will still having sex with his wife. Unlike Taninbou which protag noit allowed to touch his own GF.

I can't wait for the game. Hopefully it will be good.

(and yeah, i'm still curious about Anim making sex cult themed eroge)

太陽のような君は堕ちていく got a store page now and a Demo as well. release date some time next month https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ439535.html

as for the MM games question. I go with 1, just the MC first then others.

Okay...personally I was not a huge fan of the first game. I know it was a massive financial success, but IMO it just spread itself way to thin and the routes were so predictable and boring. The large amount of males means each route was fairly shallow. I also had to throw out a considerable amount of common sense to be able to "enjoy" Scars of Summer.

For example, smelly disgusting hobos seducing both women of the household is just unbelievable for me. I live in a city where homeless is rampant. When a homeless gets on a train, everyone leaves the ENTIRE train car because the smell is utterly unbearable. Let alone his cock. Let alone sucking it. It's not sexy at all. It's a vomit inducing, intolerable existence.

Another one was the little rich kid who "bets" on the FMC and wins her from the MC. The fact that a grown ass high school girl would let some little boy touch her, the fact that she went with him to the tent to engage in sexual conduct, is absolutely positively impossible in the Western and Eastern world. First because of pedophilia. Second, sheer reluctance. Why should I honor the "bets"? What's stopping me from straight up saying "HA. yeah no."? Nothing. FMC IQ has to be ~70 to be coerced.

In regards to THIS new game that looks like a carbon copy (did not play demo), I have some prejudiced thoughts based on the design decisions.
Mainly if developer was talented, why did he not write different characters? Why use the exact archetypes? Are there no archetypes in the entire world of writing? As a creative I just can't fathom copying every single villain. Maybe he'll improve on it. But I have having doubts, because even the locations look exactly the same. A shrine, a beach, the house, etc.

Tried the Anim demo and it looks like it'll be an improved version of Taninbou.

The "longer cock vs. fatter one" theme is at play again, except they reversed it so this time the protagonist has better length but less girth.

Expectations:
1. Predominantly a swinging game with bits of spice (above element again keeps the relationships even).
2. No NTR/"bad" ending. Small netorase route. Small netori route. Pregnancy endings.
3. Shiho won't be the passive dead fish that Noa was, and will have personality / presence.

Hitozuma Koukan Nikki while not perfect was very special in the creativity of some endings. I understand why it's being name dropped, but I'll believe it when I see it...it's a question of writing quality, not just themes.

I liked Taninbou, but a lot of you didn't. Feel like you guys might be setting yourselves up for disappointment yet again.

Tried the Anim demo and it looks like it'll be an improved version of Taninbou.

The "longer cock vs. fatter one" theme is at play again, except they reversed it so this time the protagonist has better length but less girth.

Expectations:
1. Predominantly a swinging game with bits of spice (above element again keeps the relationships even).
2. No NTR/"bad" ending. Small netorase route. Small netori route. Pregnancy endings.
3. Shiho won't be the passive dead fish that Noa was, and will have personality / presence.

Hitozuma Koukan Nikki while not perfect was very special in the creativity of some endings. I understand why it's being name dropped, but I'll believe it when I see it...it's a question of writing quality, not just themes.

I liked Taninbou, but a lot of you didn't. Feel like you guys might be setting yourselves up for disappointment yet again.

Length vs girth, truly such a battle hasn't been seen since Freedy vs Jason or Sadako vs Jun-oh (the grudge) xD

Also maybe it will be netori vs netori, or ntr vs ntr, i mean that depending on choices any male MC can end up with the 2 girls.

It’s almost end of 2022. What NTR games y’all played this year that you enjoyed playing (could be average and above).

It’s almost end of 2022. What NTR games y’all played this year that you enjoyed playing (could be average and above).
Spiral Legend V
this has a focus on being like a snes rpg. got a big story and you be getting to know the character for good 15 hours before NTR starts. 2 girls can get NTR but I like the red head Ridly the best. she sassy but cares for the MC a lot. The Bull a gruff kind of guy kind of the jerk with a kind heart. he sees love as war and if you make the wrong choices and take to long on quest he will go for the Ridly behind the MC back. as the story goes you see the 2 hanging out more and more. start of the game have some options of how much you want the NTR mystery to be which is nice. felt depressed after the ending (weird way I can tell if the NTR was good) actually reading the women point of view after the end was more sad then erotic. my imagination of what was going on behind the scenes where bit stronger then what was really going on :P. also like the game play, fights where fast and fun and lots of classes to unlock and level.

刻まれた快感
liked the NTR system that would update after every NTR event. The MC a bit of a dud thou. thou it's kind of his character, he is not one of action and tends to only do what is ask of him. will offer help but wont do anything unless ask. he also kind of blind to the obvious. the NTR system in battles is fun giving them more purpose. enjoyed just wish the MC had bit more charisma to off set the no charisma the FC has. the Bull just a bull but easily tricks the MC he is not. Dose care somewhat for the girl thou, enough to want to live the rest of his life with her a least.

A promise better left unkempt
whant a NTR game where the Bull is a true bad guy thru and thru then this one is it. MC harry is a supper oblivious guy to the NTR. The main Girl hot and puts up a great fight, she has issues and the bull takes full advantage of them making for a nice curruption/NTR. games not finish but got some good meat to it and nice animations. lot different artist thou so the style seems to change a lot.

anyways those are 3 that came to mind.

I play an awful lot of them, but I suppose if I were picking one then it’d probably have to be Netorare Princess (https://vndb.org/v33849). Fantasy Netorare eroge are so terribly rare, so getting it at a price point that ensured plenty of content was a god send; one of the few limited editions I’ve ever bothered to shell out for. Hit all the notes I typically enjoy, and while there was room for improvement in some of the writing/endings, it certainly lived up to its advertisement of ‘100% NTR; 0 Happy Endings!’. Even the After Story’s ‘golden route’ is a netorase route where the hero loses absolutely everything. I liked the characters, Musarl is the sort of antagonist I really enjoy, and I absolutely adore Merril (obviously); I only wish she might’ve been a true heroine as well, her minor route and other scenes were great but I really wanted to see her stolen by Musarl or the orcs.
In short, I don’t regret the purchase whatsoever, regularly return to my favorite scenes, and am now praying every day for more.

I urge you to make this the anthem of our topic on the forum!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8b2Aqunt5s

That's to funny hahaha I can't stop laughing

"Weirdly depressing seeing Miori sound so happy while she’s singing this"
It's almost confusing to see happy vibes with so dark lyrics behind. =)
and worst of all this is so fucking catchy song it stuck in your head. [T_T]
It become depressing on the end and make you to say "okay folks that's all of internet for today, I'm out!!!"

Last edited:
刻まれた快感
liked the NTR system that would update after every NTR event. The MC a bit of a dud thou. thou it's kind of his character, he is not one of action and tends to only do what is ask of him. will offer help but wont do anything unless ask. he also kind of blind to the obvious. the NTR system in battles is fun giving them more purpose. enjoyed just wish the MC had bit more charisma to off set the no charisma the FC has. the Bull just a bull but easily tricks the MC he is not. Dose care somewhat for the girl thou, enough to want to live the rest of his life with her a least.

by any chance do you have this game in english??

no, their is no English version as of yet. I just used tools to machine translate it.

no, their is no English version as of yet. I just used tools to machine translate it.

Well I found version in eng on svscomics, but the mirrors are so slow...

after 5 hours of download finally I get it and I be the santa for you guys Enjoy!!!;):D

[HIDE-THANKS]https://anonfiles.com/Y4T2wcMfy0/Engraved_Pleasure_Ver.1.03_eng_rar[/HIDE-THANKS]

Last edited:
Reactions: Belcebu and jinkong

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック