Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

About new Atelier Sakura game

I... didn't like it.

It's not bad , but nothing special happened. Just normal "happy" Netorase. The fact that nothing special happened make it even worse. The sex scenes wasn't hot either.

Also i think Atelier Sakura style doesn't fit for heroine with shy, cutesy, moe character

I... didn't like it.

It's not bad , but nothing special happened. Just normal "happy" Netorase. The fact that nothing special happened make it even worse. The sex scenes wasn't hot either.

Also i think Atelier Sakura style doesn't fit for heroine with shy, cutesy, moe character

I get turn off simply by looking at the character design alone lol

I... didn't like it.

Their next netorase game has a full transition into netorare, so they probably wanted to make this one completely vanilla for a change. Then again, someone voted for netorare on this game on vndb, so perhaps you missed something. The name of the game alone doesn't sound like "just netorase" because it implies that the wife falls in pleasure with someone else beyond just a play.

Their next netorase game has a full transition into netorare, so they probably wanted to make this one completely vanilla for a change. Then again, someone voted for netorare on this game on vndb, so perhaps you missed something. The name of the game alone doesn't sound like "just netorase" because it implies that the wife falls in pleasure with someone else beyond just a play.

There is one short route that make heroine agree to be fucked RAW. But thanks to short route, player almost can't feel NTR vibe from that. The longer riute was ended with them accept their new lifestyle and doing threesome.

BBQ's next game is coming out in 5 days or so. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ392812.html

I played the demo, seemed pretty good. This dev pair has been improving drastically game after game. And they're only students in university. (demo is better than 95% of the games I've played tbh)

Definitely a buy for me. The art is pretty good, ntr seems to be standard blackmail / sexual harassment. You as the MC have the agency to try to stop it. Gameplay is fairly unique with the "ghost realm" vs "real world", where your actions directly influence the FMC's fate in the other dimension as you clear the dungeons.

There is one short route that make heroine agree to be fucked RAW. But thanks to short route, player almost can't feel NTR vibe from that. The longer riute was ended with them accept their new lifestyle and doing threesome.

Seeing the wife get lewder was nice with a great ending threesome scene, but it was a so-so game overall. Most of it is a predictable plot done many times before and weak ero power.

Plot wise, they've already met this quota in Gyaruzuma Sex... and some earlier titles.
Ero wise, there's Gyarukano! Wagamama and others for pure fap material.

The other titles might be hit-or-miss (ex: Anri sucks outside a few CGs) but usually has some distinguishing factor or feels fresh. Miina has absolutely no specializing dimension (even archetypes/setting) what-so-ever.

It's probably an intentional decision to shy away from recent turbo-sluts in the genre and/or differentiate from the upcoming title. Either way, it might be "okay" but nothing I wish to support.

BBQDaisuki game in just 3 days... and Suzuyas new game tomorrow. A good week for NTR games- This BBQdaisuki game is going to be huge... They've gotten so much more followers since it's development- so i'm expecting a #1 monthly crown on dlsite. Maybe even ranking in the annual-... Hopefully does well..

That being said- PLEASE support this developer. Buy the game.. They're great- Not only are they getting a paid translator to translate the games to other languages-including English, but they release a FULL uncensored patch for free on their twitter(which they get by for being a dev in china instead of JP).. Not only that, Yen is really having a bad time lately so if you're using USD, you get a pretty great deal on conversion either way. This dev going far if they continue to create titles like this.

BBQDaisuki game in just 3 days... and Suzuyas new game tomorrow. A good week for NTR games- This BBQdaisuki game is going to be huge... They've gotten so much more followers since it's development- so i'm expecting a #1 monthly crown on dlsite. Maybe even ranking in the annual-... Hopefully does well..

That being said- PLEASE support this developer. Buy the game.. They're great- Not only are they getting a paid translator to translate the games to other languages-including English, but they release a FULL uncensored patch for free on their twitter(which they get by for being a dev in china instead of JP).. Not only that, Yen is really having a bad time lately so if you're using USD, you get a pretty great deal on conversion either way. This dev going far if they continue to create titles like this.

If the english version ios released on Steam i am pretty sure to buy it between now and 2 weeks xD, i am working to see if i can get paypal to work with me but right now i can't so i can only get games from steam =S, half the time with these games i buy it, try it a little just tocheck it works and play the pirated version lol

http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc/pc076/sample.html

Anim add more CG in the game.

cg_03.jpg

By looking at other's wife reaction, the character probably is not that nympho/slut huh ? Well, this is even better than I thought. :D

Couldn't agree more. I thoroughly enjoyed Five Days with Succubus, even doing the whole 'once a day' playthrough the dev suggested and while it was a little disappointing with its endings, you can see how much they learned from it to create Nebel. The game has a lot of really great elements to it (I love the heart rate monitor gimmick) and one I've been eagerly looking forward; an easy purchase for me.

I was just about to mention this myself, I really enjoyed the demo. The monotony of the game loop (completing tasks to progress the story, earn money to unlock the SNS, repeat) is broken up fine by the little minigames that give you extra progress, but also helps build the tension really well, especially during those first days where Nanami goes missing.
But most of all, I love the real-time system this game has. It’s something I’ve seen some devs wonder about before, but never really seen put to use. Being able to sit there on Christmas Eve watching the seconds tick by and her statistic slowly tick up, the way the SNS suddenly updates by itself with the message that they’ve arrived at a love hotel, and how her appearance changes and the video screen will cut to showing you glimpses of the action: It was a really thrilling experience. Nanami is also very cute and her design is great, although no voiced dialogue is a bit of a throwback considering she has only the actual sprite in the game. Also, I loved the fact the game has a female accomplice purposefully trying to ruin your relationship, wish more games would have something like that.

yeah my thoughts keep returning back to this game with how much potential it has. I forgot Icould turn the time to auto and tried it again and Christmas Eve event just hit's good. really get the feel of how long they are having sex (looking at some of the code the max is 8 in game hours or when Nanami lewd meter hits 0) also like that the female accomplice is not after the MC but just enjoys destroying relationships thus no chance for side happy end for the MC just a hard hitting NTR end.

it's nice to start seeing a lot more ambitious rpgmaker NTR games come out of late.

I... didn't like it.

only done the guys point so far and I like most of it, I like the shy cutesy character, think it did a good job where here getting more confident as the story went by, her voice tone changes a lot as the story goes. thought the part where he thinks she is cheating was good but it's bland after that cause you pretty much know the risk of loss is 0. Made the 3some pretty bland and I was in no rush to see her point of view. I did take a look at the short almost NTR route and
she just loves her husband to much and since the sex was far to good that made here forget her husband for but just a moment was to much for her and she put the breaks on everything. I guess you can say she beat the magic dick :P

so I guess it's good if someone want some safe relaxing netorase.

Stumbled upon this recently, Taihen is actively translating Koukan no Toriko-tachi:
https://taihentsuma.blogspot.com/2022/09/koukan-no-toriko-tachi-translation.html

To be more accurate, he started it and is currently at 5% progress. He previously did Atelier's Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki + AFTER STORY and Tail Aki's Warped Desires..., which are both comparatively much smaller titles.

Assuming he completes it, it'll take several more months. It'll most definitely be more prominent once completed, but keep an eye on it. (If anyone else already mentioned this, I missed it and search didn't help.)

I covered it in more depth earlier this year:
* http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ssion-thread-44653/index1209.html#post6037300
* http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ssion-thread-44653/index1211.html#post6039418

Despite some glaring flaws it is definitely one of the most fun titles I've played.

Oh, and they are 100% correct on this, personal top 3: In my humble opinion, it also features one of the hottest NTR wives ever. God bless Yukari!

I'm looking forward for any one of you to review the latest Suzuya game. The setup seems unusual and can go different ways. It seems like the first and part and the second are barely related to each other, but I wonder if the MC will try to take back his country in the end or will he lose all his girls to his brother. Will it have netorase content? I hope it won't disappoint. BTW, the pink haired girl looks the best. For some reason, short-stacks with big boobs are rather rare.

New Suzuya game is out (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ429567.html). Seems to be more NTR focused rather than swinging or netorase which is a shame for me but I love anything Suzuya related so it'll most likely be great anyway. I'll most likely give an extended rundown of the plot after I beat it.

I just finished the game and it was pretty different from what I expected, for better and for worse. Its less of a NTR game with a bit of story and more like a story with a bit of NTR. The game is separated into two sections, though the second section is much longer than the first. Also no netorase for those who were looking for that.
The game starts with the MC being declared king of his kingdom as his father, the former king has just passed away. His love interest, Aisha, is his banished brother's former fiance and an important political figure representing the church. Just as the MC starts his new position however, his banished brother Lawrence returns to the kingdom and overthrows him immediately but does not kill the MC. Instead, his brother imprisons him and takes Aisha for himself however Lawrence does not do any of his actions out of hatred but just in order to run the country as he sees necessary as the kingdom they are in is relatively small. He gives the MC and Aisha a choice, be imprisoned and watch as the people you love die or devote yourself to the kingdom in one way or another. For the MC, this requires him to go to a dungeon only accessible by royalty in order to retrieve an important jewel said to grand prosperity meanwhile for Aisha, she must officially marry Lawrence and carry out her queenly duties (especially sexually). They are pretty pissed about this however Aisha is quick to relent as she first and foremost does everything for the country meanwhile the MC is more emotional but resigns himself to go dungeon dwelling. Lawrence even allows them one last night together where they have sex for the first time, though its very awkward. The dungeon diving makes up the first section of the game. Upon clearing the first floor, the MC runs into an old man with mysterious powers who dissuades him from going deeper by showing him visions of what is going on with Aisha. With each level the MC clears the old man reveals more to him as Aisha slowly gives over more of her body to Lawrence, though none of this is out of love and Lawrence especially makes it clear that he only sees Aisha and the MC as political tools. The old man turns out to be a spirit guarding the dungeon that is trying to show the MC that getting the jewel for his older brother is pretty much a bad idea since he's just being used and he has no conviction of his own in comparison to Aisha and Lawrence who will do anything for the country. Eventually, Lawrence starts using Aisha as a bargaining chip between political factions to gain favors by selling her body and he purposefully sparks a civil war to have a reason to erase those who oppose him. Overall, Lawrence is doing a decent job despite the fact he treats everyone as disposable pawns (with the exception of one character not really integral to the plot). Eventually the MC manages to get the jewel and instead of handing it over to his brother, the MC bails the country the moment the civil war breaks out.
This is the beginning of the second section of the game. In this section the MC realizes that the only way he's going to be able to get Aisha back is by dethroning his brother and formally taking her back since Aisha refuses to leave the country. This section is very long and has a lot of plot points so I'll just go over the more important parts. MC wakes up after he gets washed away in the river and finds that a woman named Odette rescued him. Turns out she runs a travelling brothel and she's the main merchandise. After that he runs into Roy, a mercenary whose services the MC requires in order to help dethrone his brother. Roy tells him he needs more people so MC goes to a separate town to look for a strategist. The barkeep sets up a meeting with a pink haired, big titted short stack girl name Melina (I think). Melina is easily the best character and exudes pure retarded energy. MC sets up a strategist interview with her and lays out military scenarios and asks for her answers to them. Everytime she just answers with power. Contrary to her nerdy and shy appearance, she's pure brute strength and her head's usually empty. Only good thing about her is that she's bullshit strong so the MC takes her along. MC by now has assembled his own squad and travels to various towns and kingdoms to find support for his rebellion against his brother with the main plan being to trade the jewel with the expansionist empire from the neighboring continent. Pretty dumb idea but he manages to get on their good side by revealing some plots inside the empire and saving the emperor and his son. The story picks back up because the MC ends up running into Aisha in the empire and finds that his brother Lawrence is now using Aisha's body as a diplomatic tool. MC confronts her and says they can run away together now but Aisha refuses to abandon the kingdom and feels guilty for all the sleeping around she did. MC reassures her that he knew about her sleeping with others and still wants her back to which Aisha says that the only way for him to get her back is to retake the throne (forgot to say but a lot of characters in the game call the MC the one-day king since he only lasted one day before his brother kicked him off the throne. Didn't know where to put this but its pretty funny whenever it pops up). MC and Aisha have a night together where she realizes that the MC has matured now and his body has even been scarred from his adventure. Other characters who knew the MC before also realize that he's a changed man who's pretty much running on conviction, just like his brother and Aisha at the start of the game.
MC now leads all the forces he's acquired back to the main continent and passes by all the places he was too powerless to do anything about before. In just a few days, he reaches his kingdom and after a hard fought battle, gets his older brother to surrender the throne. At the very end they have one last heart-to-heart talk where the MC is taking out his frustrations on his brother however he gets stopped when someone reveals that he should spare his brother since Lawrence did spare him. Lawrence reveals the entire purpose for his actions were purely for the benefit of the country and only the strongest deserves to rule, however he was banished for five years by their father instead of executed because their father believed that competition allowed their small kingdom to become strong. Lawrence essentially spared the MC at the start of the game because he was spared 5 years ago and that should the MC rise against him and win, the the MC now being the stronger king would be better suited for the throne. Either way, everything ends well, you can kill or spare the brother, I chose spare. MC lives happily with Aisha and his party members go off and do their own shit.

That's pretty much it. There's a massive amount of plot details missing but the story was pretty good. The small amount of NTR is disappointing though. The best parts of the game are the first section and near the end of the second section since those are the parts with Aisha (liked her character by the way). Everything in between has good content with some questionable story to sex scenes ratio but yeah, the small amount of NTR is the saddest part. All the characters are pretty enjoyable and the overall story is pretty good so I still recommend the game based on that alone. Another gripe is that the NTR is pretty lackluster for me. Its pretty forceful but the most damning part for me is that the brother only sees Aisha as a tool and doesn't really do anything personally with her after the first section. It makes dethroning the brother feel less about taking Aisha back and more about reclaiming the throne, which is good as a story, just not for my dick.
Overall of all Suzuya NTR games its easily the one with the least NTR. As a game 8/10. The plot's a 9/10 if you count the comedy in it as well. Art's good as always. NTR 3/10. That's just me though. After spending a while on these threads its pretty easy to notice that everyone's tastes in NTR are pretty different from each other so I could see some people enjoying it. I still recommend you to play it if you enjoy Suzuya games and the NTR is mostly frontloaded into the first section of the game which is roughly an hour at most so if you ain't feeling the game by then you can just call it quits there. Looking forward to the next Suzuya game. A content update would be neat as well since the ending is pretty abrupt.

That's pretty much it. There's a massive amount of plot details missing but the story was pretty good. The small amount of NTR is disappointing though. The best parts of the game are the first section and near the end of the second section since those are the parts with Aisha (liked her character by the way). Everything in between has good content with some questionable story to sex scenes ratio but yeah, the small amount of NTR is the saddest part. All the characters are pretty enjoyable and the overall story is pretty good so I still recommend the game based on that alone. Another gripe is that the NTR is pretty lackluster for me. Its pretty forceful but the most damning part for me is that the brother only sees Aisha as a tool and doesn't really do anything personally with her after the first section. It makes dethroning the brother feel less about taking Aisha back and more about reclaiming the throne, which is good as a story, just not for my dick.
Overall of all Suzuya NTR games its easily the one with the least NTR. As a game 8/10. The plot's a 9/10 if you count the comedy in it as well. Art's good as always. NTR 3/10. That's just me though. After spending a while on these threads its pretty easy to notice that everyone's tastes in NTR are pretty different from each other so I could see some people enjoying it. I still recommend you to play it if you enjoy Suzuya games and the NTR is mostly frontloaded into the first section of the game which is roughly an hour at most so if you ain't feeling the game by then you can just call it quits there. Looking forward to the next Suzuya game. A content update would be neat as well since the ending is pretty abrupt.

Thanks for your review/summary, man. I kind of expected something like this from the description on dlsite, though the fact that the first part is only one hour is kind of disappointing. It would be better if they developed Aisha's character and her relationships with the MC, which isn't really possible with such a short beginning. BTW, you said nothing about ntr content with the female companions? Odette is a hooker, so it's only expected that she would bang other people, but what about Melina?

Thanks for your review/summary, man. I kind of expected something like this from the description on dlsite, though the fact that the first part is only one hour is kind of disappointing. It would be better if they developed Aisha's character and her relationships with the MC, which isn't really possible with such a short beginning. BTW, you said nothing about ntr content with the female companions? Odette is a hooker, so it's only expected that she would bang other people, but what about Melina?

I left out the female companions because while they had a bunch of scenes, it never really felt like NTR. The MC straight up doesn't see them as a romantic interest and Odette's entire thing is that she's a whore and proud so her banging nearly every male in sight isn't really NTR. Melina on the other hand is much more into the MC but he shoots her down pretty quickly by making it clear that he'll always love Aisha. That and Melina is more of a comedy relief character (a pretty good one too). The MC does bang them both from time to time, but they're always the one's pushing it on him with one exception where the MC was drugged into being a horny beast for a day but that was a complete accident. Closest to NTR it gets with them is a scene where the MC and his squad are infiltrating a palace but get double crossed. MC gets forced to fight his other male companion meanwhile the women in the party gets raped by the traitor. The scene itself is good but the MC isn't thinking 'I wish that were me' or any other sexual feelings but moreso how he's going to turn the situation around and finish the mission. Last scene also has a bit where the MC gets persuaded into a threesome before the final battle by the two female companions and halfway through banging them both, their soldiers join in. Odette being the open self proclaimed whore just jumps right into the gangbang meanwhile for Melina, its made clear she only wants to have sex with the MC though both she and the MC do allow the soldiers to bukkake her. That's pretty much the closest it ever gets to NTR with those characters but the feeling just ain't there. The scenes are still good though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
Shubham.co is a leader in providing housing finance solutions to those with informal incomes. We are amongst the first organizations in India to evolve from document-based underwriting to customized credit programs for each customer and have become a leading home loan provider to borrowers without formal income.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]