Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Jinsei just fired Kotoneiro's artist for not making any progress lol

New artist already hired and working on it, so almost confirmed that Kotoneiro will be their next game.

I hope they don't change the heroine's design because I love redhaired girls and I feel like they're gonna change it to avoid the former artist to sue them for plagiarism or something...

@Yadoumi , could it be the same problem happen with Heiantai ? I know Frame are making that mother and son manga but it's been a while since they update anything about newest game. I wonder if he even alive at this point XD . This is the first time in a long time he is making a full blown NTR game.

@Yadoumi , could it be the same problem happen with Heiantai ? I know Frame are making that mother and son manga but it's been a while since they update anything about newest game. I wonder if he even alive at this point XD . This is the first time in a long time he is making a full blown NTR game.

Well, I don't think there's any problem with Heiantei, they usually release products in January and September, and the manga is already confirmed for November, the delay is just 2 months, not a big deal.
Knowing that, their netorare game will probably be released in March or April.

For anybody interested in the genre, I cannot recommend RJ314658 enough. Entirely focused on phone conversations, it comes with an .apk so you can use it like an app on your smartphone; seriously, just physically holding your phone to your ear adds an entire new dimension of feeling no other product has. It even comes with a script, too!

I just finished your recommendation and this is the kind of stuff that I've been looking for. It reminds of Aisai Reverse Side where the couple did a phone sex but unknown to the husband, the wife is doing it with somebody else. I since then tried to find something similar by searching the phone sex tag on vndb but to no avail. Do you know any more of this? Audio, games or anything.

Hey, guys. I think I figured out most of the biochemistry behind ntr and cuckold fetishes. Basically, how excited you're during sex or masturbation depends on your dopamine (a neurotransmitter/hormone of motivation, novelty, excitement, etc) its quantity in your blood/brain and your sensitivity to it. For this reason we love variety and usually don't fap on the same scene twice, at least not in the short time period, why we seek new girls and situations, etc. The higher quality of partner you have, the more dopamine is triggered to motivate you to mate with them. It also makes you ejaculate faster.

Dopamine's opposite is serotonin, which allows you to be more in control of your urges and to feel more happy "in the moment", it's a neurotransmitter of satisfaction and "enough", it makes you feel secure and think that your life is already great as it is. When your girl (i.e. someone very important to you) have sex with someone else your serotonin goes down rapidly while your adrenaline (a hormone of stress which severely increases your sensitivity to dopamine) raises alongside dopamine and your sensitivity to it, thus making you extremely excited compared to the norm. But if there's TOO MUCH adrenaline, then it triggers your "fight or flight" response, thus making some people extremely agitated in a negative way, which is a very big turn off and makes them literally HATE the mere mention of netorare or cucking.

I guess this is a good example of how flawed human beings are from an evolutionary point of view, after all, wanting your girl to cheat on you is very bad for spreading your DNA. I think there's a reason why most fetishes are related to negative stuff and biologically counterproductive and this is the fact that mild negative emotions increase our sensitivity to dopamine (because we evolved to learn from our negative experience and guess what, dopamine is also responsible for learning). If anyone ever wondered if there's something wrong with you for liking ntr, be rest assured that it's just your brain chimes at work.

There are some interesting benefits to being into ntr/cucking, for one thing, you are no longer so terrified of having a girl cheat on you or break up. You also become more calm in life in general because this regular increase in your adrenaline makes you more adapted to stressful situations.

Jinsei just fired Kotoneiro's artist for not making any progress lol

New artist already hired and working on it, so almost confirmed that Kotoneiro will be their next game.

I hope they don't change the heroine's design because I love redhaired girls and I feel like they're gonna change it to avoid the former artist to sue them for plagiarism or something...

Some people just use the pandemic to not work at all, like i get delays and etc but no progress for months, maybe even a year?! (i assume it was that long, haven't read the article), i am just glad there is a clear reason and maybe now the game will progress quickly, too much to hope for a december release but may next year 1st quarter?

Also better to change the art than risk a demand, they probably can use any image already done since they should own them but any new ones is tricky.

The sad things is Orcsoft probably will never make another Aisai Nikki again. They're just ' accidentally ' made that as their first game . Orcsoft is just a developer that focusing on multiple fetishes and by looking on their trend , NTR is not the main priority .
I just realize there was Sanae cameo on Aniki no Yome. Man, i wish more studio giving cameo like this. Autobahn also gave cameo i think.

_a_k_u_akunaki_sefuretomo1.jpg

Venus's new game might actually have some lesbian NTR flavor to it as well

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/220/article

total guess based on the title but the title is "The favorite toy of a cheated wife is her son's classmate" with the word 'classmate' in pink...so maybe? Sounds interesting

Thats not really Venus new game. Its a short extra for ci-en supporters like the what if ones he did. He might make it in his spare time while he produce his actual next game. He posted rough designs for that one in the previous post https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/220/article/726895

Hyiji just released latest chapter from the new mom son incest series. This guy is truly the GOAT in this fetish.

Now if only someone did this https://vndb.org/v2609 i think this is their best ntr game, that ir pure nostalgia talking on my part.

Another good one is https://vndb.org/v11717 but at least this one is being worked on, sadly it says machine transaltion but i think this is a heavily edited oen so it should be good, or at least better than using text extrator to play xD

Now if only someone did this https://vndb.org/v2609 i think this is their best ntr game, that ir pure nostalgia talking on my part.

Another good one is https://vndb.org/v11717 but at least this one is being worked on, sadly it says machine transaltion but i think this is a heavily edited oen so it should be good, or at least better than using text extrator to play xD

Netorare Jukubo is on hold project for them. And their next project will be Pinpoint's baseball manager with illustratio by Sanagi Torajirou.

Netorare Jukubo is on hold project for them. And their next project will be Pinpoint's baseball manager with illustratio by Sanagi Torajirou.

I was wondering about hat, they were working on the mom game but finished others first, why is it on hold you know? I mean is a technical problem or just preferences?

Also That guy/group looks like is doing all Pinpoint's games xD, hopefully they do the one i mentioned first some day....

I was wondering about hat, they were working on the mom game but finished others first, why is it on hold you know? I mean is a technical problem or just preferences?

Also That guy/group looks like is doing all Pinpoint's games xD, hopefully they do the one i mentioned first some day....

I also wondering about that, But i like Baseball manager game more, so i can wait for Jukubo hehe.

How is the NTR? Quick/Fast? Super Nukige?

Just finished the game.

Wife degradation is weak. You could see the wife resist a bit in the beginning but once the first scene started, she completely turn into nympho like very fast
The game have husband POV where he could see his wife cheat by peeking (the husband have NTR fetish btw ) but lack of monologue from his perspective. Probably the biggest disappointment is they don't use heroine's son as a role to the story. I mean wtf, so many irrelevant Netori guy in the game anyway.

I like the concept but the execution is meh. The good things is the game have a great amount of dirty talk. But that's just it.

I tried the demo for ホストに騙されて -知らぬ間に調教されていく彼女- https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ327362.html

at first I was not to in to it but the SNS (Social Networking Service) got me to like it. you can buy an app in the game that shows real time info on whoever photo you send it. you can buy upgrades to show more info. it updates real time so suddenly you can see the girlfriends sex experience start ticking up at anytime with no warrning. :eek:

you can also go full mystery and not buy the app or follow anyone on the SNS hmm maybe Ill do that my first run with the full game.

Girl is childhood friend that has now become the MC lover. MC on his last year of collage and you have to juggle going to lectures, studding, part time job, sex with GF, dating Girlfriend and buying work and study materials. do enough lectures and you find SNS people to follow. one a girl that get a joy ruining relationships and she has her sites on the MC. other is guy that like to train and steel girls (it's a close classmate but the MC not catching on) I did all the bad choices and saw on the app that the GF favirablity of the MC went from 100 to 73. MC trick by the other girl to keep distance from the other girl to give her time. on charisma night the MC is alone if you look at the app it's starts updating. you can move time quickly by pressing the R button and the counter for how many times a dick has entered her body starts moving up fast. Before the night it was 222 times sinc the MC and the Girl are lovers but now it 250, 270, soon 6 hours have past and it ends with 581, you also get preview pic of what kind of sex she doing. also at the end her favorably for the other guy is 96 while the MC still 73 D: demo end their. you got me game I want it now :P
bandicam 2022-11-01 02-54-51-148.pngbandicam 2022-11-01 03-19-22-667.png

I tried the demo for ホストに騙されて -知らぬ間に調教されていく彼女- https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ327362.html

I was just about to mention this myself, I really enjoyed the demo. The monotony of the game loop (completing tasks to progress the story, earn money to unlock the SNS, repeat) is broken up fine by the little minigames that give you extra progress, but also helps build the tension really well, especially during those first days where Nanami goes missing.
But most of all, I love the real-time system this game has. It’s something I’ve seen some devs wonder about before, but never really seen put to use. Being able to sit there on Christmas Eve watching the seconds tick by and her statistic slowly tick up, the way the SNS suddenly updates by itself with the message that they’ve arrived at a love hotel, and how her appearance changes and the video screen will cut to showing you glimpses of the action: It was a really thrilling experience. Nanami is also very cute and her design is great, although no voiced dialogue is a bit of a throwback considering she has only the actual sprite in the game. Also, I loved the fact the game has a female accomplice purposefully trying to ruin your relationship, wish more games would have something like that.

at first I was not to in to it but the SNS (Social Networking Service) got me to like it. you can buy an app in the game that shows real time info on whoever photo you send it. you can buy upgrades to show more info. it updates real time so suddenly you can see the girlfriends sex experience start ticking up at anytime with no warrning. :eek:

you can also go full mystery and not buy the app or follow anyone on the SNS hmm maybe Ill do that my first run with the full game.

Girl is childhood friend that has now become the MC lover. MC on his last year of collage and you have to juggle going to lectures, studding, part time job, sex with GF, dating Girlfriend and buying work and study materials. do enough lectures and you find SNS people to follow. one a girl that get a joy ruining relationships and she has her sites on the MC. other is guy that like to train and steel girls (it's a close classmate but the MC not catching on) I did all the bad choices and saw on the app that the GF favirablity of the MC went from 100 to 73. MC trick by the other girl to keep distance from the other girl to give her time. on charisma night the MC is alone if you look at the app it's starts updating. you can move time quickly by pressing the R button and the counter for how many times a dick has entered her body starts moving up fast. Before the night it was 222 times sinc the MC and the Girl are lovers but now it 250, 270, soon 6 hours have past and it ends with 581, you also get preview pic of what kind of sex she doing. also at the end her favorably for the other guy is 96 while the MC still 73 D: demo end their. you got me game I want it now :P

Share xD

Also to see wich tool are compatible with it or maybe there is a partial already mmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?