Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

......wtf, does the translation at least include the full game somehow? Asking you because i wouldn't recognize the extra contend xD

Also checked the translator and it has a patreon, already picked another project implied to be big, hopefully is ntr....real ntr this time xD

I'm in a discord server with him, I doubt it's going to be actual NTR. The guy seems to like netorase more and the only game I know he's working on that's close to NTR is the shota anim swapping game.

also noticed this while browsing : Waffle announced a delay into the sequel to Hajimete no Kanojo, Imouto to Kanojo as a 2023 release (from Summer 2022)

http://www.waffle1999.com/official/img/left_bn/imouto01-01-02.jpg

The comment from the writer is interesting - basically stating that the reason for the delay is that they've kept on adding more content to be in scope for the game and after doing 3 round s of new content additions there was no way they were going to finish the game this year. He also claims that this will be the biggest game he's ever worked on and that the themes explored in the game (basically incest + NTR) will likely make it the most infamous game that will get released in 2023.

Can't wait!
This sounds amazing. Or to be more clear, it would be, if we had a confirmation that there is NTR in it. So far it doesnt look like it has any. Maybe reverse NTR, but i am not really into that either. Regardless of that, thanks for the info.

also noticed this while browsing : Waffle announced a delay into the sequel to Hajimete no Kanojo, Imouto to Kanojo as a 2023 release (from Summer 2022)

http://www.waffle1999.com/official/img/left_bn/imouto01-01-02.jpg

The comment from the writer is interesting - basically stating that the reason for the delay is that they've kept on adding more content to be in scope for the game and after doing 3 round s of new content additions there was no way they were going to finish the game this year. He also claims that this will be the biggest game he's ever worked on and that the themes explored in the game (basically incest + NTR) will likely make it the most infamous game that will get released in 2023.

Can't wait!

Is it netorare or Netori?

I'm in a discord server with him, I doubt it's going to be actual NTR. The guy seems to like netorase more and the only game I know he's working on that's close to NTR is the shota anim swapping game.

Better than nothing, that game had some good scenes and routes from what i remember. If he picks any netorase game that has ntr even if just as a bad ending i am happy xD

Reactions: tashadan
You guys seem to like the game 危ぶまれる日常 a lot but I'm not feeling the ghost part of the game. I love mystery NTR but having the protagonist turn into a coma ghost doesn't sound very "hidden." Do you just go into the room and watch the sex happening? Is there no "behind a door" scene or ambient sex noises from a perspective outside the room?

I'm reading through posts a couple pages back but were there any decent mystery NTR games that have released in the past month or so?

You guys seem to like the game 危ぶまれる日常 a lot but I'm not feeling the ghost part of the game. I love mystery NTR but having the protagonist turn into a coma ghost doesn't sound very "hidden." Do you just go into the room and watch the sex happening? Is there no "behind a door" scene or ambient sex noises from a perspective outside the room?

I'm reading through posts a couple pages back but were there any decent mystery NTR games that have released in the past month or so?
I'm the same as you, I liked the school part the best, the intro was really well done, hint of corruption, full mystery... then sudden time slip, and I wasn't the biggest fan after, especially the forced coma and ntr watching, while it started nicely as oblivious mc setting. And even the corruption was very fast, too fast.

As for games: I have lot of fun with NTR冒険者 リーネ&エルザ and recently 壁越しの嬌声~寝取られた幼馴染達~

So hey I was browsing this thread and apparently there is a chinese ntr game scene I'm not aware of? Where do you guys find those games?

It's less that we like it and more that the past year has been so bad for NTR that this is still one of the better ones that's been released :|

All that said, I see that the new Entanglement game is out : https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ372085.html

Their last game was actually quite good so I'm looking forward to this one, even though the theme looks a bit less interesting (and I'm guessing it's more BSS than NTR but whatevz)

I just played 危ぶまれる日常 yesterday, and oh good. The story is good, ero scenes are great too. But daaamn, it was ruined by the pacing and ending!

The ghost part was weird and a little buggy, but what worse i think it's make the game story feels awkward. The good ol'video letter way feels more natural than this. While i must agree the mystery NTR part is good, the pacing was ruined when playing as non-mc POV. Even worse their walking animation is slow , it's make me frustreated. Playing and controlling wife on her POV from beginning would make it better i think.

This game could works better if author using standard mechanism actually haha, i believe author want to make their game feels "different", but it ended up with ruining the game pacing. Heck, this game could works as standard VN if you ask me.

The ending... argh... it's feels like they're trying to catching up with deadline and rushing up everything until the game ended. Oh yeah, if only this game have multiple endings , i think it will solve that problems. I don't think a sequel could works for this game, and honestly i don't want it. I prefer this game has more endings than sequel.

Hello I am a big fan of slow corruption games can you recommend some RPGM I don't care if it's translated or not.

Minako by Happy life?

Any new mom ntr or netori games out atm? I went through getchu, and VNDB but couldn't find any. Even games where its not the main draw and only side content is fine too. I haven't look too much into rpgmaker games as I do not know how to search for them in detail. If all of these are a bust, are there any upcoming games in this theme?

What are some of you guys favorite NTR (Netorare) game?? I wanna see if I played some of them!!!

Well it's not my favorite eroge list. But i post this several weeks ago.

Easy

>That preggo sex beside MC scene on Boku Gatenkei
>Marina "AV interview" from Marina 2
> Mariko Interrogation from Mariko 1
> Sanae AV Interview from Aisai Nikki
> Aoi sex stage Plauy from Cast aoi
> Stealth sex scene from ImaRia
> MC hiding under the bed scene from Triangle Blue OVA
> Heroine full corruption from True Blue OVA
> Shadow sex from Boku Gatenkei
> HYpno sex scene from Young wife shouffle
> Maid ending from Zafira RPG
> NTRPG ending
>Sex infront of mc while he sleeping from Netorarenai
> MC humiliation from Netorare nurse
> Miyuki impregnantion by Takeo from Tsumamigui 3
> When protagonist accept he is a cuckold in Yanzuma Koharu
> When protag get handjob by Misaki while she get fucked behind from Boku Gatenkei
> Hidden sex on the field from Sanbun Kyoden\s Saiyuki
> Live streaming sex from Fuyu no Ajisai

etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[210526][屁理屈流通センター] 生えてるから好き! ふたなりレズカップルの何も着ない一日 [RJ328844]

Please reup the above post, Thanks in Advance