Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Pity, i actually like the idea of this more than the futa game, but is mostly a question of tastes, tomboy, moral degeneration, corruption, and good art?! Pretty good for a small project

PS:next time fantasy? or Scifi? (even rarer than fantasy) xD
Next time will still be modern day since it's the prostitution netorase game I was talking about a few pages ago. Same artist as this side project, though.

Really enjoyed the setting for this although the pacing was super fast (understandable given the scope of the project). Hope the next project has a good dose of moral degeneration as well!
It will in terms of "mental" moral degeneration, but not as much physical changes aside from outfits until the end of certain routes.

If you're bored you can also try the BBQ latest demo for his upcoming game (probably end of year or next year release imo), it's quite a nice concept.

It has many good ideas but its more like playing an alpha than a demo lol. I hope feature creep doesnt hurt it. Feels like every time you blink hes adding a new system to the game thats still too raw.

It has many good ideas but its more like playing an alpha than a demo lol. I hope feature creep doesnt hurt it. Feels like every time you blink hes adding a new system to the game thats still too raw.
Yeah he's really ambitious, but so far the stuff he added were quite hot, so as long as this works out I really expect a great game.

So péople who here remembers playing true blue from lilim darkness? I remember the ova but sadly i also remember there was a bug in the game so i never really could play it, anyway i found https://hentai-sharing.net/020913lilim-darkness-true-blue-package-edition/ this wich include an update aparently so i was thinking of trying it, is it as good as the ova? hardcore? too crazy?

I played it a long time ago, it was good. Better than some of their other games, imho. It's not as overly long as Triangle Blue, but not too rushed like Dark Blue, either. The game's art is meh, as expected, but voice acting and plot are good enough, especially for something as old.

I played it a long time ago, it was good. Better than some of their other games, imho. It's not as overly long as Triangle Blue, but not too rushed like Dark Blue, either. The game's art is meh, as expected, but voice acting and plot are good enough, especially for something as old.

Great that is not as long, don't get me wrong i love Triangle Blue and i am all in favour of developing the main relationship plus some of the routes and endings really tickle my sadistic tendencies (Akane can become really evil muahahahahahahaha), but there is such a thing as too much, the prologue alone is bigger than some game si think

Great that is not as long, don't get me wrong i love Triangle Blue and i am all in favour of developing the main relationship plus some of the routes and endings really tickle my sadistic tendencies (Akane can become really evil muahahahahahahaha), but there is such a thing as too much, the prologue alone is bigger than some game si think

True Blue and Triangle Blue both deserve proper remakes.

So péople who here remembers playing true blue from lilim darkness? I remember the ova but sadly i also remember there was a bug in the game so i never really could play it, anyway i found https://hentai-sharing.net/020913lilim-darkness-true-blue-package-edition/ this wich include an update aparently so i was thinking of trying it, is it as good as the ova? hardcore? too crazy?

Tur Blue ? Not worth it. Remember, this game is only PARTIALLY VOICED. The extra content also pretty short. Also, if you like the NTR story from OVA, you will be disappointed. Most the good NTR part coming from PoRo good NTR writting and directing. And this is not only for True Blue, Ai Kyan, Triangle Blue, PoRo OVA version ridiculously so much better than game source.

Tur Blue ? Not worth it. Remember, this game is only PARTIALLY VOICED. The extra content also pretty short. Also, if you like the NTR story from OVA, you will be disappointed. Most the good NTR part coming from PoRo good NTR writting and directing. And this is not only for True Blue, Ai Kyan, Triangle Blue, PoRo OVA version ridiculously so much better than game source.

Ah man, dont remember me on these great times, where PoRo made really good ntr ovas. Even Oni Chichi wasnt save. My alltime favorite is still Ryoujoku Famiresu Choukyou Menu. It had even some some ntr mystery. Never saw that again in an ntr ova. And the game this was based on wasnt even a ntr game to begin with. They just changed it most likely because back then ntr was a good seller for them. I think Youta Nobidome was the mastermind behind these great ntr stories and directing.

Closest thing I can find is this https://akunaki2.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1646.html but its in Japanese so good luck with that. Game should be pretty straightforward though. I played though it on release without the MTL and it was pretty simple and easy to follow. Most of the scenes are also pretty easy to get with the exception of the expedition quests where you pick who to send together in order to get a specific scene.

Ah man, dont remember me on these great times, where PoRo made really good ntr ovas. Even Oni Chichi wasnt save. My alltime favorite is still Ryoujoku Famiresu Choukyou Menu. It had even some some ntr mystery. Never saw that again in an ntr ova. And the game this was based on wasnt even a ntr game to begin with. They just changed it most likely because back then ntr was a good seller for them. I think Youta Nobidome was the mastermind behind these great ntr stories and directing.

Yeah, those OVA are gold and they along with the first Inyouchuu Ova are what started me with NTR, Triangle Blue isn't bad, at least not the NTR route with Kyo, is just way too long.

But back to the OVAs, all those have things i loved and even little details, like for example yesterday i rewatched Triangle Blue 1 and noticed a scene i had forgotten: i remembered at some point Akane gives the husband another bowl different from Kyo's and that latter while she was giving a BJ thats ame bowl was on the floor, that already was great for a ntr lover but at the end of the scene the condom falls into it and its filled with Kyo's semen. Man that scene alone is more ntr than many games, plus is humiliating even if the guy doesn't find out about that xD

You guys are NOT talking about True Blue right now? Literally my first hentai I watch through. Extreme first choose I know, but when I first watch it anime took ages too be translated so I went into it blind. The scene when he was watching the gym teacher drilling into his crush from underneath her desk was so hot that the rest was history for me. Funny enough, I wondering the whole time why the fuck they haven't called the cops on the man in his 40s having sex with an underage student instead of the ntr but I was thirteen when I saw this lol.

Did a Kuripick title really just show up on steam in English?... Did anyone expect this? The translator for that disappeared years ago... Well... hmm.. I guess it probably needs some content restore patch off-site yeah? Theres no way steam would allow that on the platform with all cgs intact.. ?

Did a Kuripick title really just show up on steam in English?... Did anyone expect this? The translator for that disappeared years ago... Well... hmm.. I guess it probably needs some content restore patch off-site yeah? Theres no way steam would allow that on the platform with all cgs intact.. ?

Who knows? I don't pay attention to steam releases for that reason but i think there have been cases where they slip off?

PS: what name is it using? I am your guinol?

EDIT: found it as Wailing Guignol, still fuck yessssssssssssss muahahahahahaha bring the hardcore NTR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next thing i know someone will release another Jinsei game in english, or an old anim, or even Triangle blue =P (anyone who does the last deserves to be named a saint xD)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック