Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Teaser site up - details due on Christmas eve : http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc/pc073/

Sounds a straight up heavy NTR from the teaser text. I'm guessing it'll go the ex-bf/high school bully route since it's supposed to have something to do with her past

The long wait begins as it releases end of March! Glad it's a solo and glad it's a luscious wife.

Translated with DeepL from Crowd's twitter:

A dignified and beloved wife has fallen into a secretly lewd and lascivious wife - her wet hole, widened by receiving and inserting other men, can no longer be filled with my things.

The teaser site has been released.

On sale Friday, March 25, 2022

Poster for Anim Team MM new game from getchu.

Char Sen'you Maru is back for this game with Naitou Miyo and Yamano Eiko duo. He is pretty much involved in all the highly praised of Team MM's game.2022 looking solid.

c1161862package.jpg

Char Sen'you Maru is back for this game with Naitou Miyo and Yamano Eiko duo. He is pretty much involved in all the highly praised of Team MM's game.2022 looking solid.

c1161862package.jpg

You weren't kidding, had to look him up on vndb. So worked on Tsuma no Biniku, both homestay ones and the shota one, Boku Mama.

anyone have the new version of A Promise Best Left Unkept?

1504969_main_menu.jpg

Attachments

• 1504969_main_menu.jpg
    1504969_main_menu.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 49

c1161862package.jpg

Fuck me I love the heroine design. The hairstyle is perfect. Her tits are a bit too big for me, but not ridiculously big like some fat whale monster. Emily Ratajkowski's boobs are the perfect size for me.

The title of the game is kinda retarded though. Something about her pussy being expanded by such a huge cock that it can no longer be filled by the MC's? Wtf. You DO know vaginas expand and contract.

The proper fuck you to small dick men is how the big cock of the guy can hit her G-Spot when doing her doggy, so she can cum just by being penetrated. With a small cock guy, your girth might not be big enough to properly hit her G-Spot. How the guy with the big dick can really "fill her up" and make her feel full. How the guy with the big dick can gently tease her, fuck her nicely with a good rhythm, while MC just pumps his way at her cunt without any sort of communication. How the big dick guy calls her "slut", and it really makes her feel horny, while MC feels his wife is too "precious" for that kind of kink wordplay.

Plenty of ways to make another man be superior in pleasing your wife, than "big dick made her cunt LOOSE trope" that's been done a million times.

These pseudo science sex stuff turns me off because you know it's false.

Tsk tsk tsk ANIM. You were supposed to end the high quality Netorase draught. Instead you chose the run of mill Netorare theme. I is thankful, but still dissapoint. :alice_down:

Tsk tsk tsk ANIM. You were supposed to end the high quality Netorase draught. Instead you chose the run of mill Netorare theme. I is thankful, but still dissapoint. :alice_down:

I don't like netorase, even when it turns into ntr i always feel like "what did you expect?" and just feel the MC deserves it for being an idiot and playing with fire.

Waffle's 催淫サロン ~夫の知らぬ間に孕ませリベンジされる妻~ has DLC?

Not so sure. I think they will add later.

Speaking of that Waffle game, I'm really enjoyed that type of mind control story where you're only use mind control/hynopsis halfway of the story. Then, it turns to standard Netori and have more than 3 endings. Anyone who enjoy good Netori should try this.

I'm think we're pretty much the same here. While my prediction is quite right about solo heroine this time, Anim kinda misses to make the heroine a Milf type. We're already have young wife last year in Kabe 3, why not Milf this time ?:( .

If they do that, we will have a perfect Milf games in 2022 plus with Heiantai and Venus in the list.Well, I guess it's better than endless swapping from them.

Did anyone ever managed to properly hook Waffle's last game "Saiin Salon ~Otto no Shiranu Aida ni Haramase Revenge Sareru Tsuma~"?
I got an h-code in one of the game's threads but it didn't worked for me.

What game is this?

A Promise Best Left Unkept, obviously? The guy named it right there. I mentioned it myself a while ago too, HangoverCat is easily the best Western NTR dev around (again, not a high bar I'll admit) and his finished NTR work: The Edge Of is really well written on the protagonist's side, especially in terms of its mystery. Promise, his current project, certainly has the potential to be even better though.

It's a mystery VN with two heroines and the option to view either all perspectives or just the protagonist's from the very beginning. The main plot surrounds the protagonist's girlfriend, Laura, (on the left) being stolen from him unknowingly by the antagonist. Aya (the blonde), who is openly and aggressively infatuated with the protagonist, will also potentially fall into his hands. Things turn on a pretty believeable blackmail plot and the game's little gimmick of the antagonist and Laura giving each other 'rules' they need to follow has some great potential.

If you haven't played the free trial, you really, really should: https://www.patreon.com/HangoverCat. Competent Western devs who actually get what netorare is really about (and mystery too no less!) are basically gold-dust, so I'd encourage everybody to support the guy if they can.

Did anyone ever managed to properly hook Waffle's last game "Saiin Salon ~Otto no Shiranu Aida ni Haramase Revenge Sareru Tsuma~"?
I got an h-code in one of the game's threads but it didn't worked for me.
yeah, use Textracor and you don't need h-code

A Promise Best Left Unkept, obviously? The guy named it right there. I mentioned it myself a while ago too, HangoverCat is easily the best Western NTR dev around (again, not a high bar I'll admit) and his finished NTR work: The Edge Of is really well written on the protagonist's side, especially in terms of its mystery. Promise, his current project, certainly has the potential to be even better though.

It's a mystery VN with two heroines and the option to view either all perspectives or just the protagonist's from the very beginning. The main plot surrounds the protagonist's girlfriend, Laura, (on the left) being stolen from him unknowingly by the antagonist. Aya (the blonde), who is openly and aggressively infatuated with the protagonist, will also potentially fall into his hands. Things turn on a pretty believeable blackmail plot and the game's little gimmick of the antagonist and Laura giving each other 'rules' they need to follow has some great potential.

If you haven't played the free trial, you really, really should: https://www.patreon.com/HangoverCat. Competent Western devs who actually get what netorare is really about (and mystery too no less!) are basically gold-dust, so I'd encourage everybody to support the guy if they can.

The title is slightly different actually, atr least when i searched for it on the usual places, that is why i didn't find it, i found it when i used google and got auto corrected xD.

Now i can't find the previous game =S Do you have the full version? i have a previous version but never got the full game.

Reactions: Animefan_09
The title is slightly different actually

No, it isn't. You can even search this thread with that and find my previous post about it, or, you know, check the dev's own patreon. Anyway, the dev is also in the F95 thread for anyone who wants to follow the game but can't/won't subscribe to patreon.
And The Edge Of is also available on Steam for those wanting to show support that way.

No, it isn't. You can even search this thread with that and find my previous post about it, or, you know, check the dev's own patreon. Anyway, the dev is also in the F95 thread for anyone who wants to follow the game but can't/won't subscribe to patreon.
And The Edge Of is also available on Steam for those wanting to show support that way.

Then someone wrote it wrong on F95 i think xD because the thread there when i found it was slightly different xD

Hi @Juninpachi any chance you could share the version of Henteria Chronicles 1 with the extra scenes? Thank you!!

Waffle's 催淫サロン ~夫の知らぬ間に孕ませリベンジされる妻~ has DLC?

Yes, two in fact.
Here's the one that was shared:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ffle]-催淫サロン-〜夫の知らぬ間に孕ませリベンジされる妻〜-dlc-1131298/

Any idea how to run advdx.exe from Fukou na Kami under WIN10? It works on emulated XP.
https://vndb.org/v327

So freaking hard to upload it without my retarded antivirus throwing false positives just for being an exe and reg file
well, try this: https://www100.zippyshare.com/v/joK20m2E/file.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

A-9000 wrote on Shine's profile.
Legend says this one was available in 2023 before it's demise...thanks in advance!

🌟Shine🌟[230713][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ (Ver1.2) [RJ01044906]
redbeamff wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.fanbox.cc/@nakkemos/posts/8045723

pls upload new NAKK videos :D
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/145073022
hello, do you have this drama cd ,thank you!
AsterN20 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you reupload [Magi White] エグザミネイター?
nobis_c wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi, if you would reup the mexashare links for this one, that'd be great. Thanks
未亡人沙苗