Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Kaori looks amazingly hot. Even Yuuna looks hot, much much better then second wives in previous parts of the series.

I'm really don't like the previous second wife. Her nympho behaviour was really not my things though . I hope this time she will be a little bit same as Saki from Kabe 1.

Getting Kabe 1 vibes since this also has the other couple going at it like rabbits right away. Wasn't a fan of the odd ED subplot for an antagonist in Kabe 2.

Actually like that the heroine is the only one featured. High school swapping game was 95% vanilla swapping with both on screen. It's the solo scenes behind the protagonist's back which are the best. Secondary heroine is just there for spice. A focus on heroine is good.

True, Saki was better then Fumiko, but still didn't like their voices and behaviour, both of them.
And true secondary heroine is just there for spice. Main dish was always behind protagonist's back.

In the character bios, the protag is an office worker and the wife works in a supermarket. However the antagonist guy doesn't seem to work during the day, while his wife works during the night to earn money for him.

Looks like protag wife is going to be NTR'd and then prostituted out for double NTR.

Getting Kabe 1 vibes since this also has the other couple going at it like rabbits right away. Wasn't a fan of the odd ED subplot for an antagonist in Kabe 2.

Actually like that the heroine is the only one featured. High school swapping game was 95% vanilla swapping with both on screen. It's the solo scenes behind the protagonist's back which are the best. Secondary heroine is just there for spice. A focus on heroine is good.

Hundred percent agree...with your second part. I'm hoping there will be like 90 percent of the Kaori. Just like in Tsuma no Biniku the secondary female wasn't feature much at all. I would love so many more scenarios with her going crazy behind the protags back, instead of more of the other girl. Given the fact that she seems to be the solo cover, it could happen. Hopes up..too soon? Lol.

Kaori looks amazingly hot. Even Yuuna looks hot, much much better then second wives in previous parts of the series. Antagonist looks.... hmm... all I can hope that H-scenes should compensate the appearance.
I'm into swapping games :).
Funny and nice plot by the way, would apreciate if somebody would translate it to us better than machine traslator
とあるアパートに暮らしていた岩瀬達也と香織の夫婦。
ある日、その隣室に茅部夫婦が越してきた。
いい人そうな夫婦で良かったと一安心する二人。
だが——
隣の部屋から夜な夜な喘ぎ声が聞こえてくるようになる…。
今まで空き室だったため気づかなかったが、
そのアパートの壁は存外に薄かったのだ。
聞こえてくる艶めかしい声に、悩まされることとなる夫婦二人。 悶々とした日々に終止符を打つべく、
隣夫婦のもとへと注意をしに行くことに。
一時は解決したかに思えた騒音問題だったが、
次は昼間にその声が聞こえてきて…。

All is known for now that despite the appearance she is greedy for sex, well as her husband.

p.s. Time machine needed 4/30

Used deepl.

Tatsuya and Kaori Iwase were living in an apartment.
One day, Kayabe and his wife move into the next room.
The two are relieved to see that the couple seems to be nice people.
But...
However, they start to hear panting voices coming from the next room at night...
They hadn't noticed it before because the apartment was vacant.
The walls of the apartment are surprisingly thin.
The two couples are troubled by the lustful voices coming from the apartment. In order to put an end to their agonizing days
In order to put an end to their agonizing days, they decided to go to the neighboring couple and give them a warning.
For a while, the noise problem seemed to have been solved, but
The next time, they hear the noise in the daytime...

I'll try to translate the character intros. Keep in mind that my translation might be not 100% correct though:

Top text:
A married couple with a sexless relationship (I don't understand if they are married for 6 years or are sexless for 6 years).
The wife wants a child but the economy of the house doesn't allow it.
The husband also wants to save some more money.

Cheerful and a little strong-willed wife
IWASE KAORI
Works in the supermarket three times a week
Has a bit of a tummy but persuades herself that's because of her age.
In her late thirties, she is the age of wanting to have a child,
but she doesn't tell her husband.

A little indecisive, go-with-the-flow main character
IWASE TATSUYA

Office worker of a small trade company with a low salary.
Gentle, sociable, and confrontational, but occasionally is also manly...?

Neat and tidy bitch wife (there's actually a Japanese word for this:清楚系ビッチ)
KAYABE YUUNA
The wife of Manzou that moved next door.
Has a docile and gentle aura but contrary to her appearance she's greedy for sex.
Works at night to earn money instead of her husband.

Chubby insatiable man.
KAYABE MANZOU

Plump, gentle appearance. (maybe: gentle appearance because he's plump)
Even though the belly looks, he is greedy for sex and has a big cock.
A bad husband that doesn't work during the day.

*I translated it as "insatiable" but the word is zetsurin 絶倫. I'm sure you've heard it, but in hentai, it refers to a man that can do it several times in a row (usually not even losing erection after every ejaculation).

Reactions: Bar and freeboy
New Kabetsuma game looks great. Maybe a return to form for ANIM after middling performance. They always have the best production values so it was sad to see their games become forgettable. They must know this series is always gold lol.

nao also updated the cast for upcoming VENUS game https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/220/article/418175 Seems very complex. Focus is very important in NTR as people were saying about Kabetsuma. But VENUS games are an exception where complexity works. Komarisou and Summer Sault are so ambitious for NTR games. Even Utakata no Tsubomi feels like multiple games in one. Cant wait for this one too. He will make a page on his website for it soon.

I'll try to translate the character intros. Keep in mind that my translation might be not 100% correct though:

Top text:
A married couple with a sexless relationship (I don't understand if they are married for 6 years or are sexless for 6 years).
The wife wants a child but the economy of the house doesn't allow it.
The husband also wants to save some more money.

Cheerful and a little strong-willed wife
IWASE KAORI
Works in the supermarket three times a week
Has a bit of a tummy but persuades herself that's because of her age.
In her late thirties, she is the age of wanting to have a child,
but she doesn't tell her husband.

A little indecisive, go-with-the-flow main character
IWASE TATSUYA

Office worker of a small trade company with a low salary.
Gentle, sociable, and confrontational, but occasionally is also manly...?

Neat and tidy bitch wife (there's actually a Japanese word for this:清楚系ビッチ)
KAYABE YUUNA
The wife of Manzou that moved next door.
Has a docile and gentle aura but contrary to her appearance she's greedy for sex.
Works at night to earn money instead of her husband.

Chubby insatiable man.
KAYABE MANZOU

Plump, gentle appearance. (maybe: gentle appearance because he's plump)
Even though the belly looks, he is greedy for sex and has a big cock.
A bad husband that doesn't work during the day.

*I translated it as "insatiable" but the word is zetsurin 絶倫. I'm sure you've heard it, but in hentai, it refers to a man that can do it several times in a row (usually not even losing erection after every ejaculation).

I so can't fucking wait to hear Kaori's moaning through that oh so epic and infamous kabe wall!

Hey guys, thanks to the animteamMM announcement I'm in the mood for some swapping NTR in which the netori guy monopolizes both women. So apart from the Kabe series, are there any more visual novels like that?

Reactions: straight.shota
I truly hope swapping scheme of Kabe 3 will be more like in Kabe 2 than Kabe 1.
Swapping in Kabe 1 was TERRIBLE (as for die-hard mystery fan). Kabe 2 was more subtle, things happened behind the closed doors.
Where's the enjoyment, where's the sweet, slowly increasing tension, when you see other man's cock in your wife mouth after several minutes of gameplay? I don't know if you guys appreciate "mystery" in NTR-like games as much as I do, but seeing your wife cheating is the cherry on top - something that you can (should) voluntarily experience during gameplay or experience it involuntarily at the end.

If Kabe 3 will take the same route as Kabe 1, it means another huge dissapointment. If it will happen I will probably turn off the game and watch CG's on hitomi. Because even if game contains branching plot with full-ntr route, it may be the best route in VN's history, but for me, it just won't be the same, after big fuckup at the beginning.

Honestly, I don't have high hopes. Anim showed middle finger to their NTR fanbase long time ago, I feel like this game will be another jack of all trades, master of none, pretending to be everything you want, at the end giving you scraps from all genres, fully satisfying nobody.

Last edited:
So... I am excited about kabe 3. Although i'm not a huge fan of swapping games, I liked how kabe series turns swapping into full netorare route. So i think i will enjoy it but I just wish the other guy is not ugly older guy. Younger guy taking over older woman would be better but oh well. I guess everyone has different wish list.

Swapping in Kabe 1 was TERRIBLE (as for die-hard mystery fan). Kabe 2 was more subtle, things happened behind the closed doors.
Where's the enjoyment, where's the sweet, slowly increasing tension, when you see other man's cock in your wife mouth after several minutes of gameplay? I don't know if you guys appreciate "mystery" in NTR-like games as much as I do, but seeing your wife cheating is the cherry on top - something that you can (should) voluntarily experience during gameplay or experience it involuntarily at the end.

If Kabe 3 will take the same route as Kabe 1, it means another huge dissapointment. If it will happen I will probably turn off the game and watch CG's on hitomi. Because even if game contains branching plot with full-ntr route, it may be the best route in VN's history, but for me, it just won't be the same, after big fuckup at the beginning.

Honestly, I don't have high hopes. Anim showed middle finger to their NTR fanbase long time ago, I feel like this game will be another jack of all trades, master of none, pretending to be everything you want, at the end giving you scraps from all genres, fully satisfying nobody.

Well, it looks like the wife route will be locked until you reach a certain point in the male POV, so I'm hoping the mystery will be legit...but yeah, agreed that ANIM has been hit and miss

TBH these are some of the main reasons I'm not into most swapping games :
- most of them don't feel ntr to me, just happy go lucky sex between couples.
- no mystery.
- I like it better when mc doesn't have any sex whatsoever, so basically netori dude get his wife and mc's wife.

If here, it has mystery, and the "swapping" phase is short before everything goes back to normal (and then the ntr with mystery begins), I will probably like, otherwise a sex fest would be meh to me.

Wait, which part in the source they mentioned this ? Can't read Japanese LOL

今作は、隣家との夜中の騒音トラブルからなぜか『見せ合い』をすることになるところから始まります。次第にエロを競い合うような過激な関係になっていく2組の夫婦……。
やがてその関係はお互いの妻を交換する『スワッピング』へと発展し、より深みへとハマっていくことに……。
 ゲームは選択肢によって分岐するオーソドックスなAVG。
 「夫」である主人公視点で進行し、ストーリーに伴って「妻」視点が解放されていきます。妻があの時どう感じていたのか……。2つの視点で語られるスワッピングストーリーをどうぞお楽しみください。

DeepL Translation:
This work begins with a noise problem with a neighbor's house in the middle of the night, and for some reason they decide to "show each other". The two couples start to compete with each other in eroticism and get into an extreme relationship.
Eventually, their relationship develops into a "swapping" game where they exchange their wives with each other, and the game goes deeper and deeper.
 The game is an orthodox AVG with branching options.
 The game progresses from the main character's point of view as the husband, and the wife's point of view is released as the story progresses. How did the wife feel at that time? Please enjoy the swapping story told from two different perspectives.

Remembering being hyped about Boku ni Dakare Aegu Tsuma wa... when in the end the game tried to be the jack of all trades - half of this (that part was so good), third of that plus someting else and I've got a feeling of incomplete game. Then was Ore no Kanojo wa Taninbou ga Ki ni Naru You Desu - that was much worse (though it wasn't my setting) and I have no idea what the game tried to be. Worth mentioning that some scenes were bombastic! Without doubt this time we'll get awesome H-scenes but about the plot all we can hope crossing our fingers, ANIM.teamMM don't fuck this up. :) 5/02 we'll get some more info. Until then all the rest will be just fantasies.

Reactions: Light316
Remembering being hyped about Boku ni Dakare Aegu Tsuma wa... when in the end the game tried to be the jack of all trades - half of this (that part was so good), third of that plus someting else and I've got a feeling of incomplete game. Then was Ore no Kanojo wa Taninbou ga Ki ni Naru You Desu - that was much worse (though it wasn't my setting) and I have no idea what the game tried to be.

I remember Ore no Kanojo very well. At first it was "meh, I would love milf heroines instead of HS girls", then heroines won me over. From the first announcements, game had strong vannila vibe, but hey! It was TeamMM with their glorious flow-chart. Even in the day of release I still had hope that Anim didn't forget about us.

When I look back, I realize that it's a little bit sad. I mean after 2017 (Homestay 1) it was like:
Hey boiii, do you want some netorase? Hold this brand new title!
Straight shota? No problemo! We made a new game, especially for you!
Highschool swapping? Got It! We have something fresh!
Oooh and... ntr fan, right? Umm... How about Daniel Garcia? I know you hate him, but we hope this time you'll get along.
Daniel fucking Garcia after two years of waiting. Thanks.
Almost 2 years (release date) passed and we have another sequel. OK, it's a sequel of very nice series, but on the other hand, we can't even predict which route this game will take. Even if they assure us about NTR content, we can't be 100% sure, that this will match our tastes the same way like other NTR titles. Like i wrote earlier, when game is based on swapping, you-just-can't-be-sure.

I know I'm exaggerating, but I know this company very well, I know what they are capable of in terms of Netorare. When it comes to this fetish, I have no doubts, this company is top tier. I just can't help but complain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
[Request] [RJ01080641] 【コミカライズ決定】お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で孕ませたい【執着攻め×中出し】

RJ01080641_img_main.webp

願いします

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!