Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

http://b.dlsite.net/RG13297/archives/56057583.html
"幼馴染は吸血鬼" is an interesting game I saw on NTRblog. You can get the trial from above, though it's another game that won't be coming until next year it seems.

Essentially the heroine is turned into a vampire, and a church official promptly shows up to investigate. Only his 'inspections' are nothing but cover for him feeling up the heroine, leading to the NTR. The gameplay revolves around three key stats, Dungeon depth, Vampireness, and NTR. If the heroine's vampire level is higher than the number of dungeon floors cleared, it's game over. Likewise, if the NTR level raises above her vampire level, it's game over. So it's a positive cycle of exploring the dungeon so you can get stronger, and getting stronger so you can collect/avoid the NTR.

The actual scenes are done in an interesting way too. Basically you peep on what's going on through a hole in the wall. But the result is that the action is partially obscured by wood, and actual parts of the text are cut out as well, leading to a nice sort of half-mystery. The trial gives you a NG+ skill automatically though, so you can see the scene properly if you want. It's a nice gimmick, as is the fact that you can not only name the protagonist and heroine yourself but can even choose what incredibly specific honorific, if any, she'll use for you. Looking at the images inside the game files, there might be an option to remove her glasses in future as well.

My complaints would be that the NTR doesn't yet seem to have any relevance or real impact outside of the specific scenes, as there are no real cutscenes between the gameplay and the protagonist has no voice or character. Also, balancing the three statistics becomes a little grindy. Still, it's a nice premise and perhaps something to keep an eye on.

So '幼馴染は吸血鬼' (RJ312338) came out today. I remembered posting about it some years ago now, and how the 'peeping' mechanic was interestingly done. I've yet to try the finished game, nor did I follow its development, but unless something has changed since the original trial version, it's likely the sort of game you play through once and forget.

Ok boys and girls, I have a Christmas present for you in the form of knowledge. If you're like me who can't read Japanese, and use translation software to play Japanese games, I've found the single best solution that costs about 10 - 25 bucks a month (depends on how much you use).

It's DeepL. For 1 year now I've known about it, and I usually use it with the client that forces you to Ctrl+C twice to get the line. I usually used it to get lines I can't understand with the free Bing / Google shit in Textractor. https://github.com/Artikash/Textractor/releases

But, I spent maybe around 10 minutes reading about it today, and saw there exists a DeepL integration within the latest releases of Textractor. So here are the steps for you to get DeepL working on Textractor.

1. Download latest release

2. Click Extensions

3. Drag and drop the DeepL Translate.xdll into the box that opened up.

4. Select the existing Bing Translate, and hit Delete

5. A new window should pop up, with some configuration settings. In theory you can start using DeepL now, but you'll get rate limited and can't use it for more than a few minutes.

6. Go to DeepL website. https://www.deepl.com

7. Sign up for the DEVELOPER account. That's the third tab.

8. Pay the initial 5 dollars, provide credit card info, etc

9. Go to your account https://www.deepl.com/pro-account.html?page=summary

10. Copy the API key, paste it into the Textractor window that reads "DeepL Translate"

11. You're now using the best translation software in the world for very little money.

Their pricing model is pretty fair, about 25 dollars per 1 million characters. Obviously, don't share your key. You will probably not hit the 1 million mark in a month, it's fairly cheap for what is the BEST translation that's close to perfect Japanese comprehension. Cheers.

Ok boys and girls, I have a Christmas present for you in the form of knowledge. If you're like me who can't read Japanese, and use translation software to play Japanese games, I've found the single best solution that costs about 10 - 25 bucks a month (depends on how much you use).

It's DeepL. For 1 year now I've known about it, and I usually use it with the client that forces you to Ctrl+C twice to get the line. I usually used it to get lines I can't understand with the free Bing / Google shit in Textractor. https://github.com/Artikash/Textractor/releases

But, I spent maybe around 10 minutes reading about it today, and saw there exists a DeepL integration within the latest releases of Textractor. So here are the steps for you to get DeepL working on Textractor.

2. Click Extensions

5. A new window should pop up, with some configuration settings. In theory you can start using DeepL now, but you'll get rate limited and can't use it for more than a few minutes.

10. Copy the API key, paste it into the Textractor window that reads "DeepL Translate"

11. You're now using the best translation software in the world for very little money.

Their pricing model is pretty fair, about 25 dollars per 1 million characters. Obviously, don't share your key. You will probably not hit the 1 million mark in a month, it's fairly cheap for what is the BEST translation that's close to perfect Japanese comprehension. Cheers.

Right now i can't but i hope by the end of the year i have moved to another country and may be able to use thta so thanks xD, now how do i save this post so that in 8 or 9 months (hopefully) from now i am not nagging people? xD

Hey guys! I've missed you all! It's been around half-a-year since the last time I came on this site. Any amazing/notable titles that surfaced in the last 5 months or so?

2. Click Extensions

There is a free way to do this. It takes one to two more steps but you don't have to pay. I have not been reading many VNs if any for the past few months, but unless they changed it you should not get rated limited unless you hold down Ctrl for like 20mins straight; you should be fine. If you want to know how to do it for free just search for DeepL in this thread or go on 4chan and ask. If it has been patched in the past few months then never mind.

As for their translations quality. My gut feeling tells me they may in the future stealth nerf the free tl quality as to force you to buy the premium version.

Well, I got both(?) NTR endings within '幼馴染は吸血鬼' (RJ312338). If I had to describe the game in one word, it would be ‘frustration’.

First, the positives.
The art is good and I love the heroine’s design (you can have her wear glasses or not), being able to rename her and the protagonist is also something I appreciate. The half-mystery created by the ‘peeping’ effect is really enjoyable, and I really liked the frustration of not quite being able to see what was happening to her. The scenes themselves (you can toggle the text and/or image censor after your first run) are erotic and it's a slow burn until the heroine finally gives up her virginity.
There’s two NTR paths far as I’m aware, ‘Body’ and ‘Heart’. The ‘Heart’ path in particular was refreshing, with her and the priest sharing some actual tender moments. The final H-scene on that path was all the more heartbreaking for how sweet it was between them.

And now for the bad (This bit is bigger).
The game’s core mechanic is that its three main statistics interact like so: NTR < Vampirity < Dungeon Depth. If NTR exceeds Vampirity, or the latter exceeds Dungeon Depth, it’s game over. This adds an impetus to actually playing the game that a lot of similar games lack, and also means the main goal (reaching floor 100 and curing the heroine of being a vampire) isn’t simply forgotten. Only, the creator clearly didn’t actually play the damn thing without debug controls.
Enemies scale quickly with floor depth, aggressively chase you around, and regularly spawn in mobs of three or four with AOE attacks. And by the way, you can’t heal within the dungeon at all. Yeah. Oh, and if any party member faints you’re teleported out and risk losing a day. And you have to keep gaining dungeon depth constantly or its game over! It’s about as fun as it sounds.
Sure, you can try and run around enemies to progress the dungeon depth (as I did), except certain floors have bosses you’re required to defeat. Grinding, too, is out of the question with the aforementioned inability to heal and terrible gold/EXP rate, and better equipment being locked behind yet another collection mechanic. The NG+ bonuses you gain are pitiful and barely help with such a fundamentally unbalanced system.
To be fair, the gameplay isn’t bad so much as it is hair-pullingly frustrating, and considering literally all of the content is tied to your dungeon depth (Floor 78 is the minimum requirement for either NTR ending), it’s little surprise I gave up and just messed around with the variables instead.
Speaking of, unless I missed it, for all its tutorials the game seemingly neglects to even mention it has two NTR paths. I only realized this myself when checking the gallery (Oh, and for no other reason than to annoy, H-scenes aren’t even recorded in said gallery until you’ve seen them twice!). As it turns out, you get the NTR ‘Heart’ path only by having your Vampire level below 69 when your NTR level ticks over from 52 to 56. How the game expects you to know this I have no idea. And to make things even worse, despite the enjoyable quality of the ‘peeping’ system and the scenes themselves, both NTR epilogues are so utterly unsatisfying anyway as to make you wonder why you even bothered.

Glancing at the creator’s blog, he’s already working to improve things, along with thrashing out some kind of ‘no combat’ mode. The game certainly has a number of good ideas, and actual gameplay elements that raise it above being a mere scene collector, but the botched execution really makes you wish it was. Save yourself the hassle and alter your variables to enjoy the 'peeping' scenes or just grab a save.

Reactions: straight.shota
Well, I got both(?) NTR endings within '幼馴染は吸血鬼' (RJ312338). If I had to describe the game in one word, it would be ‘frustration’.

First, the positives.
The art is good and I love the heroine’s design (you can have her wear glasses or not), being able to rename her and the protagonist is also something I appreciate. The half-mystery created by the ‘peeping’ effect is really enjoyable, and I really liked the frustration of not quite being able to see what was happening to her. The scenes themselves (you can toggle the text and/or image censor after your first run) are erotic and it's a slow burn until the heroine finally gives up her virginity.
There’s two NTR paths far as I’m aware, ‘Body’ and ‘Heart’. The ‘Heart’ path in particular was refreshing, with her and the priest sharing some actual tender moments. The final H-scene on that path was all the more heartbreaking for how sweet it was between them.

And now for the bad (This bit is bigger).
The game’s core mechanic is that its three main statistics interact like so: NTR < Vampirity < Dungeon Depth. If NTR exceeds Vampirity, or the latter exceeds Dungeon Depth, it’s game over. This adds an impetus to actually playing the game that a lot of similar games lack, and also means the main goal (reaching floor 100 and curing the heroine of being a vampire) isn’t simply forgotten. Only, the creator clearly didn’t actually play the damn thing without debug controls.
Enemies scale quickly with floor depth, aggressively chase you around, and regularly spawn in mobs of three or four with AOE attacks. And by the way, you can’t heal within the dungeon at all. Yeah. Oh, and if any party member faints you’re teleported out and risk losing a day. And you have to keep gaining dungeon depth constantly or its game over! It’s about as fun as it sounds.
Sure, you can try and run around enemies to progress the dungeon depth (as I did), except certain floors have bosses you’re required to defeat. Grinding, too, is out of the question with the aforementioned inability to heal and terrible gold/EXP rate, and better equipment being locked behind yet another collection mechanic. The NG+ bonuses you gain are pitiful and barely help with such a fundamentally unbalanced system.
To be fair, the gameplay isn’t bad so much as it is hair-pullingly frustrating, and considering literally all of the content is tied to your dungeon depth (Floor 78 is the minimum requirement for either NTR ending), it’s little surprise I gave up and just messed around with the variables instead.
Speaking of, unless I missed it, for all its tutorials the game seemingly neglects to even mention it has two NTR paths. I only realized this myself when checking the gallery (Oh, and for no other reason than to annoy, H-scenes aren’t even recorded in said gallery until you’ve seen them twice!). As it turns out, you get the NTR ‘Heart’ path only by having your Vampire level below 69 when your NTR level ticks over from 52 to 56. How the game expects you to know this I have no idea. And to make things even worse, despite the enjoyable quality of the ‘peeping’ system and the scenes themselves, both NTR epilogues are so utterly unsatisfying anyway as to make you wonder why you even bothered.

Glancing at the creator’s blog, he’s already working to improve things, along with thrashing out some kind of ‘no combat’ mode. The game certainly has a number of good ideas, and actual gameplay elements that raise it above being a mere scene collector, but the botched execution really makes you wish it was. Save yourself the hassle and alter your variables to enjoy the 'peeping' scenes or just grab a save.

Thanks for the rundown. I'll just wait for those quality of life patches to be released.

Anyone care to share their save or a link for 幼馴染は吸血鬼 full cg unlock? As has been mentioned, gameplay is brutal. ;_;

It should be in the folder it came in. I think it is called Google.dll or something if memory serves me right. You click on Extensions in textractor then drag and drop in there. Do note that order matters. The higher something is in the Extension box the more priority it has by the programs to initiate first.

@Animefan_09 Here is the DeepL stuff

https://pastebin.com/CgBrfaSE
https://mega.nz/file/zw8xVDZA#07o1yUliWc1e68GRW5_CVX15Omfc_zhAdCr4_JNbm_g

I think that should also have the Firefox and Chrome Extension that is need too. Enjoy.

The mega link seems to be dead and I can't find the script anywhere. Any chance you have the script?

Two swapping in a row....
Well, at least this swapping is gonna turn into netorare, not like the last one.

Fuck. The next anim game is another wife swapping. http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc/pc068/index.html

Interesting how its wife-swap yet only one female teased. Wish it was a solo female protag, considering their release pattern - it would be one game with a solo female, then another game with 2 females. Hopefully the second female is teased, and maybe on the other side of the this male character? Looks as if a fat guy will be the second male character.

Regardless, I am excited. Short haired milf or wife is already a plus and she has curves. I always get ramped up for a new anim game, but the last couple of releases have been disappointing.

The long wait begins.

Wow this looks really nice - hoping this will be a return to form after the lighter touch on the past few games.

The subtitle gives a nice hint "The destructive swapping AVG that starts from neighbor troubles"

Two swapping in a row....
Well, at least this swapping is gonna turn into netorare, not like the last one.

Assuming there seems to be a fat unattractive guy, hopefully the ntr will be super strong. Don't think there was this character type since kabe 2, and he was the boss, but he ended up getting fit. That last true character type like this was from one of the greats, imo - Tsuma no Biniku. Hopefully they can repeat this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?