Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Damn that's a shame. At least Venus and kuripick should release their game in the next month. Then 第六花壇's game coming out in August

If only the fan translator of guignol would release his 100% complete translation- that has been complete for 7 months now- instead of disappearing!.. A fully translated(not machine translated) kuripick game would be a dream. But Translator decided to make a stupid decision and now his 2 years of hard work might never see the light of day.

Hoping the new update from Rascou comes in the next few hours...really itching to play it again. Is the new content only for the new (good) end?

Hoping the new update from Rascou comes in the next few hours...really itching to play it again. Is the new content only for the new (good) end?

Did Rascou give any hint on how to get the ending and CG ?. Quite diificult to get all the CG even with guide from straight.shota

Not that I know of.

if you want the CG and not the saves before scenes. Gruuben @ ulmf:

For anyone trying to unlock the scenes but can't get any of the saves to work, you can actually edit the 'config' and 'photo' files in the 'savedata' folder to unlock everything.
For the scenes, open the config file and you'll see a string of sp01010, sp01020... and so on, what you want to do is replace the last 0 in all of them with 1. So you end up with sp01011, sp01021... instead.
Now for the photos, open the photo file and replace all the 'n's with 'g's, except the very first one. So you end up with one n at the top, and all g after that.
Hope that helps.

I played Summer Sault again to refresh my memory so Ive written a summary for people whose memories are rusty too. If youre curious about Venus new game you can read this but I still recommend playing the game instead since his games are all about the buildup. And this one even more lol.

Game starts with protagonist Isshiki moving to a small town called Anoyama. He was a successful employee at a big company until he got backstabbed by his coworkers who were jealous of how well regarded he was. This made him start having trust issues so he resigned and left to the countryside with no real plan. All he knew is that he could live there for a while without any worries because of the money he saved up (cheap towns ftw).

There he starts meeting people like Tsubasa, a little girl with no parents but whos always bright. Yukihiro, a boy who also doesnt have a dad and who seems aggressive at first but ends up protecting Tsubasa from bullies. Kaede, a high schooler from a family of landowners who looks scary but is the biggest bro. And most importantly Misao. Shes always teasing the protagonist and having fun with the rest but theres something a bit off about her. Soon you realize she dyes her hair and doesnt really study because shes given up on her future due to Kaedes uncle (Baba, head of the family of landowners) having arranged a marriage between them. It happened when they were so young she gave up on her future and love entirely. Im summarizing this a lot but things improve for everyone thanks to Isshikis influence. Or should I say Icchii since thats the nickname they give him after becoming friends. Tsubasas problems are dealt with, Misaos frozen heart also starts unmelting and she gets serious about studying. Teaching her gives Icchii a new dream to become a teacher. They have fun together every day doing stuff like playing baseball, playing "legend of zelta" (pretending theyre in a videogame as an excuse to look for a shrine deep in the woods that grants wishes according to a legend) or just play gacha machines at a store. This kind of life is very refreshing for Icchii since he was always too devoted to work, and being with him teaches Misao that she is capable of feeling love for someone even though she thought she discarded that kind of feeling forever.

Another very important character Icchii meets is Yukihiros mom Touko. Shes a widow who runs the cafe Stardust that she founded with her husband after returning to Anoyama, the town where she was born. After he died things started getting bad since its such a small town that people only came because his coffee was great. Without him the business is going bad since only old people who order cheap stuff as an excuse to stare at Toukos beauty go to the cafe regularly. Icchii falls for her beauty too and starts helping her doing stuff like making a website and use social media to attract customers. Since he has no job he volunteers to help her and even does stuff like tutor Misao there which attracts new students as customers. Things are going well...but not well enough.

Toukos business is still in danger and even more so when Icchiis old boss Tomita appears in Anoyama and offers to buy the cafe with the condition that theyll change things. She refuses because its a memento of her dead husband and her son also loves it. Heres where a lot of things are only revealed in the "second playthrough" but Ill try to summarize it together lol. Turns out Tomita orchestrated the betrayal of Icchii at the company since he had too much potential. But things didnt go like he planned since Icchii ran away and losing a skilled subordinate hurt his reputation as a manager. To improve that he went to Anoyama since thats the birthplace of the companys president to make a cafe there like he always wanted to. But since Tomita is so ruthless he gets in a situation where hes threatening to crush Toukos own cafe if she doesnt accept the deal, by opening a new cafe himself and stealing all customers with the power of large company budget lol. Icchii and his friends dont know hes doing this without telling the truth to the president so they panic.

The only alternative seems to be Baba. He offered to help but clearly with ulterior motives since hes always liked Touko and even asked her to marry him in the past. At this point Icchii and Toukos relationship has advanced to the point where theyre a couple. Icchii wants to support her but doesnt feel worthy of marrying her now that hes unemployed so he puts a lot of effort studying for it. And Touko falls in love with him because hes very similar to her dead husband. Theres a scene where Misao snaps and tells her not to use Icchii as just a replacement and Touko noticing they have better chemistry together so at this point there are already hints of where the story is going lol. Anyway Baba notices this relationship and uses it to his advantage. He hides his intentions and tells Icchii to convince her to accept his help, promising he can solve the problem with his position as landowner and that he wants to do it just for Anoyama. The plan works. Icchii convinces Touko, she asks for help, Baba saves the day fast by contacting the president whos an old acquaintance. This even leads to Tomita getting fired.

But theres a price to pay. Baba backs down on marrying Touko but insists on sleeping with her once as payback. This is where he starts revealing why he was always so insistent on Touko and why he had arranged a marriage between Misao and Kaede. Baba is obsessed with pure Anoyama blood. He thinks theyre special because its been a secluded village for hundreds of years, with limited access to "normal" society until recently. Not much to do since life there is easy and lagging behind/disconnected from normal entertainment. And according to Baba that caused Anoyamas people to get hooked on... casual sex lol. He thinks that over the years that led to males with a strong libido and quick to pick up sex skills and women who also have unusual libido and also emit pheromones during sex that drive men crazy with passion. He also thinks Anoyama people grew to be very compatible to avoid going extinct slowly since outsides were very rare for a long time. Some of his theories are wrong I think but others end up being right. Touko whod never had sex with someone from Anoyama (she moved to the city where she met her now dead husband) goes crazy like never before.

And things only get worse for there from that point. The perviest brat in Anoyama catches her having that affair with Baba and he sells out the info to... Tomita whod just moved to Anoyama because its cheap but also seeking revenge on Icchii. Tomitas kinda insane at this point since he blames all his failures on Icchii and sees an opportunity here. He starts having a secret relationship with Touko threatening to spread the info he got and ruining Yukihiros life and the cafe in the process. Tomitas goal is to take Icchiis woman without him even noticing so he pretends to be atoning for his sins and starts working at the cafe while secretly already fucking Touko. This is a very interesting relationship because Tomita was in it just to ruin Icchiis life but he quickly realizes that somethings up with Anoyamas women since he had sex with many expensive whores in his life and it was never this crazy. Babas wrong about Anoyamas women needing Anoyama men but once theyve had that kind of wild sex they really become tempting sex machines so Touko gradually falls for Tomitas technique. This even affects Icchii who notices hes way into it when Touko gives him paizuri (they wanted to go slowly since he has 0 experience but never get further than that) and even the perv brat who lucks his way into having sex with Touko.

At that point Toukos corruption is already unstoppable, especially since she found out shes pregnant from that one time she had sex with Baba at the start. Knowing theres no way out it she stops caring and accepts doing it raw with Tomita too. And thats the day where Icchii catches them since he stumbles into a secret page in the cafe website that he first made and then let Tomita administrate when he started "working" there. The site is a secret diary with photos and descriptions that could only be Touko. And even worse he realizes that Tomitas actually his neighbor since he also looked up the cheapest apartment on google because theyre both unemployed lol. The truth shocks Icchii to his core and destroys him completely when Tomita tells him that everyone became unhappy because of him. Toukos life ruined. Yukihiro getting Baba as a new dad even though he always hated him. Misao who had her heart broken since she confessed to Icchii after getting jealous halfway through this mess. Kaede who actually liked Misao but saw her fall in love with Icchii instead. This breaks him so much he becomes a NEET. Meanwhile Tomita peaces out having already ruined his enemys life.

Icchiis friends worry a lot about him and one day Tsubasa disappears. Its the middle of the night and the whole towns looking for her. Misao panics and goes to ask Icchii for help and this suddenly gives him energy. Tsubasas basically an angel and Icchii feels like shes the only person he hasnt ruined (they solved her bullying problems) so that pushes him forward. Theres another choice here that leads to a bad end where she dies but the right choice is... Legend of Zelta. Icchii realizes that Tsubasas probably looking for the secret shrine of legend to wish for his recovery so he goes look for her with Misao and Kaede. And thats where she is. Turns out there really was a creepy torn down shrine in the middle of the deep mountain forest. Tsubasa wished to be reunited with Icchii so in a way it worked. They all laugh and make joke wishes without thinking about it much. Misao and Kaede wish that Icchii doesn't disappear, meanwhile Icchii wishes to win the best prize at the gacha that has been owning him for the whole game. And when they're at the store all happily a few days later he gets it on the first try. So was it magic after all?

This is where the game kinda ends. Theres actually more as epilogues. Months later Icchii realizes that the one who really changed his life was Misao and confesses to her. Meanwhile Toukos sleeping around with the brat because her new Anoyama blood husband Baba is too old to satisfy her slutty body. The most interesting part is an extra that appears on the main menu: an updated version of Tomitas secret site that has new entries on the diary. It explains Tomita never got over the feeling of having sex with Touko. He goes back to Anoyama and shes glad to do it with him again but he wants new prey which hints towards Misao and maybe Tsubasa eventually. The way its done is very hot but since some of these things will be changed or expanded in the sequel after Venus rewrote things you dont have to worry too much. Its really hot there though lol.

The game is very good as long as you understand its all an intro to the new one coming out now. The villains are some of the best Ive seen in games like this (except the shota whos there for plot reasons). Tomitas scary evil but you see what turned him into that and Baba feels like a real village chief with all his knowledge about traditions and history of Anoyama. Summer Sault as a whole has the potential to be the best scenario in ntr eroge since elf's days in my opinion. Just needs this new game to deliver on all the promises.

Did Rascou give any hint on how to get the ending and CG ?. Quite diificult to get all the CG even with guide from straight.shota

Thanks for mentioning my guide. I'll probably make an updated guide in the future if I have the time for it (I won't make promises). The thing is I'll have to start from zero to make a whole walkthrough, so I'll probably just make a guide with more hints and advice (not a full walkthrough). Right now I'm only missing one scene (but I already know how to get it).

I'm sure the hints for getting the new scenes will be in the recollection menu. If you haven't noticed yet, once you clear two endings, hints get unlocked in the recollection room. Another advice is to take note of the combinations of decisions you make and vary them. Especially on key decisions that alter many scenes on the game (or key scenes) like rotor/no-rotor, school-uniform/Mai-Shiranui, Touta goes to the house or not when the husband is back, and also who has the aphrodisiac at the time (Touta or Kento). Also, try different mini-test results in every playthrough (passing/failing) based on what you need to unlock the scene you want: If there is a hint about the mini-test, in the scene you want to unlock; and you, for instance, passed the mini-test on that week in the last playthrough but didn't unlock the scene, then you may want to fail this time.

Rascou has uploaded the content update of とある母親の過ち~縁その後篇~ to dlsite, fanza, ... should be available anytime soon.

New events & endings for what happens if the kid does really well on his tests + associated CGs. Most likely would mean that the new events show the mother falling harder for the kid since he studied so hard for her. :)

Redownloading the game, hey, they didn't charge me for the update that's surprising.
Bought the game last December I think when it was still at ver1.51d and was my first purchase in DLsite, had some difficulty navigating.

Problem guys, It's been more than half a year since I played this and I don't know to continue where I left off...
Can anyone point me to some useful guides so I may once again immerse myself in this gem?
The last playthrough for me it was pretty hard to unlock most of the stuff by myself.

Anyone willing to share the latest version of Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Sono Kouhen~?

I recommend buying it, this is one of those games that I do not mind paying for as it is one of the top NTR games in my list, if not one of THE BEST.
Plus, supporting the author encourages him update the game, which he is still doing so.

Then again even if I did or someone did share, you'd need a hacker to crack the game in the first place because it has Dlsite Secure Application Package Protection. (DRM?)

If you look at nyaa there hasn't been anyone who released the cracked version (of the recent voiced versions) including the version that came out last year.
Though I do remember someone sharing here a link to last years recent version. Dunno but maybe they had a guy crack it?

EDIT: My only complain with the DRM is that it takes a minute to start the game. I think the files are scrambled in the package then gets descrambled each time you run the game.

I recommend buying it, this is one of those games that I do not mind paying for as it is one of the top NTR games in my list, if not one of THE BEST.
Plus, supporting the author encourages him update the game, which he is still doing so.

Then again even if I did or someone did share, you'd need a hacker to crack the game in the first place because it has Dlsite Secure Application Package Protection. (DRM?)

If you look at nyaa there hasn't been anyone who released the cracked version (of the recent voiced versions) including the version that came out last year.
Though I do remember someone sharing here a link to last years recent version. Dunno but maybe they had a guy crack it?

EDIT: My only complain with the DRM is that it takes a minute to start the game. I think the files are scrambled in the package then gets descrambled each time you run the game.

Yep,I'm also bought it.This game is a dope Mother NTR.

I think it's worth registering on ULMF anyway since it 's a very active community for JP eroges, especially many gems that slip through this one.

Beware the user: nterhaucioules
he keeps sending PMs containing suspicious links most likely aimed at acquiring sensitive user information.
help report this guy who made his account today.

Beware the user: nterhaucioules
he keeps sending PMs containing suspicious links most likely aimed at acquiring sensitive user information.
help report this guy who made his account today.

Pretty sure he was banned and made another, since another user send me 1 PM like that today (already banned too)

Well now that https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ290521.html has released- i'll go ahead and use this opportunity to mention that their last game- ( https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ265213.html ) I still have a request up from last year for it-.

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-request-39/[request]ブラコン姉は狙われ体質-new-release-898397/

I played the trial of their last game and it has some interesting perspectives and writing that made me want to continue it. So i'll still be looking for both of these games if anyone has them around. And hopefully this new game could get uploaded with the rest. Being dlsite monopolies really ruins my chances to grab them.

Is there any good websites , free programs or tools to translate image from Japanese to English ?!

For better translation of とある母親の過ち~縁その後篇~ with Textractor, use the replacer extension and put this in SavedReplacements.txt

Code:
|ORIG|縁|BECOMES|Yukari|END|
|ORIG|賢人|BECOMES|Kento|END|
|ORIG|淘太|BECOMES|Touta|END|

Make sure that Replacer is before Bing/Google translation in the extensions list otherwise the raw text without the replacements will be sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.