Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

^
Yes, most of NTR in Manhwa is just a cheap trick.
Most of NTR is just for side or support girl, not the main girl, also it just a very small part.

Most of Manhwa is focus on adult relationship problems not exactly NTR.

Just some people who too much sensitive about NTR put NTR tag to everything if they see a girl(support girl) have sex with others.

I dont follow manhwa much, but there's one named Roommate that I can, personally, recommend. From my experience, the problem with reading them is that you depend on kind souls explaining what is happening through the comment section on raw sites since many are just webcomics that dont gather interested from translators.

Guys do you find the NTR feeling from when a relationship isn't even developed stronger or weaker? This seems the trend from some of the latest works like pinpoint's game or even more with Seto Yuki's Chitose (I can't tell if the girl is into him at all, no clear romantic signals from her part). Speaking of which author has a preview of chapter 3 on his twitter.

https://twitter.com/amfrosch

For me, NTR is base on MC POV/feeling.

https://vndb.org/v284 there are dark side H scenes that the girl has sex with others but not feel like NTR because MC tease girls like a tool.

On the other hand, if MC has a deep feeling with a girl, it feels like NTR even the girl does not know MC.

New game from shinachiku-castella announced: 夏色のコワレモノ

Since they already have a license tie up with Kagura Games, good chance this might see a localization in a year or two since KG loves eating up NTR these days.

New game from shinachiku-castella announced: 夏色のコワレモノ

Since they already have a license tie up with Kagura Games, good chance this might see a localization in a year or two since KG loves eating up NTR these days.

Game's been announced for at least a year<.<... If you follow their ci-en and such. It's extremely promising. Definitely their best work so far. the SNS/call/calendar mechanic is great. It's getting tons of hype too- I think it'll be an easy bestseller.

Game's been announced for at least a year<.<... If you follow their ci-en and such. It's extremely promising. Definitely their best work so far. the SNS/call/calendar mechanic is great. It's getting tons of hype too- I think it'll be an easy bestseller.

Guess I'll then share the new CGs? Unless that is old as well... then nvm.

EOTngwjUUAACjSo

EOTniaiUwAAmGQv

EOTnjUnU0AA1-k1

EOTnkJRVAAEcZKa

Yeah, 夏色のコワレモノ has been hype for a long time now. I played the trial recently and the system is great, NTR mystery is amazing in general of course but Shinachiku-castella really knows how to deliver on it. Just the little things like being able to hear music in the background when you call her and she says she's busy, or seeing her return home later and later as the days go by, all create a wonderfully paranoid atmosphere. And bonus points for the game making H-scenes optional viewing.
Looks like the year could be frontloaded with some nice NTR releases, I'm also looking forward to 風雷戦姫 神夢 at the end of the month.

I dont follow manhwa much, but there's one named Roommate that I can, personally, recommend. From my experience, the problem with reading them is that you depend on kind souls explaining what is happening through the comment section on raw sites since many are just webcomics that dont gather interested from translators.
I think the fault lies in that there have been popular manhwa that have basically collapsed for different reasons. Sometimes there is a fallout between author and artist, other times the author fucks up and makes main characters be awful or plain retarded, take long hiatuses and followers lost interest all that making translators keep a regular schedule and so they move on to other works.

Unfortunately- PabloC(ulmf translator working on Kuripicks game)=- hasn't been on for a week even though saying he said that he could release the patch by today. He's already finished it and has postponed it pretty meaninglessly for extra weeks. Which just angers people waiting for it- which then causes them to comment and message him with negativity which then seems to make him postpone it further out.... of spite?...

I want to thank him for the translation but he has shown no samples and has replayed the game multiple times to bugcheck a completed translation and then when nothing was found he realized he patched the wrong version by 0.0.1 version change which he said he now needs to replay the whole game again. Obviously not the best way to do things and is just hanging it in front of people waiting for it. I hope it does happen- but at this point who knows.

Kuripick created an article showcasing his next games heroines today as well- https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/1115/article/179458 - He says the formula(branching) is going to be much like wailing guignol(game being translated) rather than Nanaho- ..

I think the fault lies in that there have been popular manhwa that have basically collapsed for different reasons. Sometimes there is a fallout between author and artist, other times the author fucks up and makes main characters be awful or plain retarded, take long hiatuses and followers lost interest all that making translators keep a regular schedule and so they move on to other works.
Not only that, but for some weird reasons most manhwa feel like Korean telenovelas more than actual stories, so it's cheap stuff most of the time, and outside of the hot drawings, the ntr feel for me is meh.

Unfortunately- PabloC(ulmf translator working on Kuripicks game)=- hasn't been on for a week even though saying he said that he could release the patch by today. He's already finished it and has postponed it pretty meaninglessly for extra weeks. Which just angers people waiting for it- which then causes them to comment and message him with negativity which then seems to make him postpone it further out.... of spite?...
Man I hate these dramas.

Man I hate these dramas.

Know what you mean, aparently from what i understand he is mostly checking there isn't any error in the naming of things that could crash the game (i once played 1 ame where it crashed because it couldn't find a sound effect....turns out it had heart int he name but it should have been another kind of heart so i had to go find the file and rename it...then another..and another =S)

I don't know if its out of spite (wouldn't be the first, wich is why i think some creators basically dissapear form the internet like shadowgarden or so i hope) or that he has mild case of OCD xD (seriously for some reason i do think that)

PD: this https://exhentai.org/g/1553207/2819c1b6b3/ was more than a little creepy, i liked it despite the lack of actual number of pages with sex (like barely a quarter of the thing is sex)

Last edited:
PD: this https://exhentai.org/g/1553207/2819c1b6b3/ was more than a little creepy, i liked it despite the lack of actual number of pages with sex (like barely a quarter of the thing is sex)

Sex really the least important part of NTR though tbh. He did the perspective well enough- used the auto-accept calls as a way to spy on wife without her always being knowledgeable about it- good excuse for peeking NTR. It's a short comic- I want him to do a bigger project again like one of his VNs when he gets more comfortable. I believe he's only done split perspective VNs without first person. It'd be nice to see him do a mystery VN- perhaps one where you can at first play through entirely male pov- and then go through other route to see the scenes. The development in that comic shows he's got the fundamentals down enough. It's at least more impressive than his early things

Guess I'll then share the new CGs? Unless that is old as well... then nvm.

EOTngwjUUAACjSo

EOTniaiUwAAmGQv

EOTnjUnU0AA1-k1

EOTnkJRVAAEcZKa

For those that had played the demo. The girl is in high-school? Is she a teacher? Why does she lives with the MC? (that made me though they were married). Also is there a chance that the MC sleeps with her at some point? The tags in dlsite says "virgin", that worries me, since I don't like when the MC doesn't have at least a chance to have sex with her (if only to suck at it). On the other hand the mechanics seem interesting, so I'm looking forward to it.

This doesn't even have an NTR tag on dlsite despite it being part of the name.. My guess is Abujan just doing the usual thing to fluff the releases which is having a choice to watch the scenes with censored eyes/or camera filters. But I really doubt there's much NTR to it at all- if any.

I haven't seen Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san but those who have would likely get more out of it. It's certainly NTR in that it's Senko having sex with another man behind Nakano's back; it even includes a scene where she drugs him and is then left dissatisfied by his small dick and premature ejaculation, so she ends up having anal sex with the other guy atop of him. There's two versions, but the only major difference is that in the original she leaves him, and in the second it was all Nakano's wet dream.

For those that had played the demo. The girl is in high-school? Is she a teacher? Why does she lives with the MC? (that made me though they were married). Also is there a chance that the MC sleeps with her at some point? The tags in dlsite says "virgin", that worries me, since I don't like when the MC doesn't have at least a chance to have sex with her (if only to suck at it). On the other hand the mechanics seem interesting, so I'm looking forward to it.

She's a student- the other girl shown in those samples is her older sister.

Is MCs childhood friend- but have closer than usual childhood friend bonds. Due to an accident that happened in a cave when they were young.

He's staying at their house- rather than her staying at his.. I actually forget why as the demo version I played was early and quite a while ago.. But it might just be a matter of convenience- or something school related since in one of NTR routes- mc can choose to advance his studying with more classes in another part of town.

He is a virgin yes- but he plans to confess to Ryoka within the month- Trial only goes to the first week.. but it's possible that just like in Until her Amorous Body Corrupts- the MC might be forgetting something extremely important that happened between him and her- There is a cave you can use stats you build up through events in the game to break gems in order to regain memories of MC and Ryoka- and that will be one of the requirements to get a "happy end"..

I've asked the dev a few things- but a lot of it isstill a mystery- like if protag will have scenes or not. His latest article talks about adding a gangbang scene which is something pretty rare in his games. I also asked if pure love exists alongside NTR- as in can you continue to have story scenes where Ryoka clearly loves the MC but is being distracted if she's already a little corrupted- and you aren't forced to ignore her so she can visit certain NTR routes- because the game has a time system and Ryoka had to physically visit areas to progress those events- but you're able to have her follow you and hang out with her the entire day doing things with her instead-. I'd think with enough corruption she would not always agree to hang out/be busy at times.- which does show in the trial where at point if she gets enough NTR points with a character she might spend an entire day(or multiple days.. there was also a point where she went away for 3 whole days- but trial ended before she got back)- and then come back with a changed sprite.

Mechanics are done incredibly well though- you're able to call OR check SNS 3 times a day- so that's using your cellphone 3 times a day. Always able to call Ryoka- but you're also able to see where she currently is on the map and visit her in person.. if you can find her. And that adds a nice voyeur effect because she will often be out of sight or through a locked door that you can only hear muffled sounds through. But the way you can hear things in the back of calls and connect the dots is a nice gimmick that's done well. I think it'll be great and i'm pretty excited for it.

Reactions: straight.shota
I haven't even been able to download the first version T.T, what doe sit add? bug fixes only or content?

New content. Its accessible after beating the game (I think) and adds 23 more CG but knowing how much Suzuya likes to put a lot of CG in one scene, expect around 1 to 3 new h scenes. Haven't played it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!