Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

How is the ntr and how long is the demo? i would have to use my phone to download so i want to know if is worth it (like i am saving my phone to download uinol when is translated just in case the version i have isn't compatible with the patch)

I played this game a while back- and honestly... it's still really rough. For one thing- it's barely translated. Many quests and features are not in english. The text that is in english has many mistakes. And for another... It just has too many characters- and the player character isn't someone who seems to care much about the heroines.. It feels more like he's building a harem and is a Netori protag than someone who is going to get NTR'd.. He even knows from the get-go about the rich mans(who he works for)'s sex dungeon where he just traps girls down in to train. Every heroine of which there is a TON OF... has stats to build a relationship with so I think the game suffers greatly for it's lack of focus.. It's really all over the place in what it tries to be and any good build up to scenes is ruined by it. You get multiple scenes within seconds of starting the game and the protag bears witness and you can already predict the future of the game..

Like oh- friend works at monastery and is now a nun. 1 second later- Priest is fucking another nun-. 5 seconds later. Priest is with friend. Protag doesn't care so it doesn't matter.

Less of an NTR game and more of a- fuck any girl you want and also watch them get fucked randomly by everyone else in town game. The excuses for owning slaves doesn't make any sense and the world isn't built on a logical foundation. Things just happen with poor excuses to happen. Like protag himself is rich and brags about it- the guy he works for proclaims himself as the richest man in the world- but there's a slavetrader building 5 feet away from his house where you can just buy poor women and enslave them.

It also steals art.. -I wouldn't bother downloading it. Try it again if it ever gets finished.

I played this game a while back- and honestly... it's still really rough. For one thing- it's barely translated. Many quests and features are not in english. The text that is in english has many mistakes. And for another... It just has too many characters- and the player character isn't someone who seems to care much about the heroines.. It feels more like he's building a harem and is a Netori protag than someone who is going to get NTR'd.. He even knows from the get-go about the rich mans(who he works for)'s sex dungeon where he just traps girls down in to train. Every heroine of which there is a TON OF... has stats to build a relationship with so I think the game suffers greatly for it's lack of focus.. It's really all over the place in what it tries to be and any good build up to scenes is ruined by it. You get multiple scenes within seconds of starting the game and the protag bears witness and you can already predict the future of the game..

Like oh- friend works at monastery and is now a nun. 1 second later- Priest is fucking another nun-. 5 seconds later. Priest is with friend. Protag doesn't care so it doesn't matter.

Less of an NTR game and more of a- fuck any girl you want and also watch them get fucked randomly by everyone else in town game. The excuses for owning slaves doesn't make any sense and the world isn't built on a logical foundation. Things just happen with poor excuses to happen. Like protag himself is rich and brags about it- the guy he works for proclaims himself as the richest man in the world- but there's a slavetrader building 5 feet away from his house where you can just buy poor women and enslave them.

It also steals art.. -I wouldn't bother downloading it. Try it again if it ever gets finished.

Yeah, i downloaded the other 1 and only played the very beinin (even before any actual ntr) and already liked it for the humour xD, is like the author is parodying a lot of hentai tropes, and not hentai too xD

EDIT: i was curious and read about it on its page, it actually looks interesting but yeah until he hires a translator then i might rather play it with a machine translation xD, why do japanesse men talk/write such broken english? I thouht english men speaking spanish were bad (they always talk funny or sound stupid) but i have seen very few enlish thing done well by a native of japan.

Last edited:
I hear a lot of people saying Manhwa has a lot of NTR, but its taking a lot of work for me to find good ones. Does anyone here have any new ones, or just recommendations in general?

Ah, this Eroge leaved a monumental impact to me as the most decorated NTR game of all time. Elf made an unforgetful masterpiece.

Indeed, i miss them :lapi_sad:
3)Aisai Nikki My first NTR i ever played, NTR eroge with creative system. Also all sex scenes and ending is hot

Hi stupid_army , I'm going to start playing this game but I can't find any walkthrough or guide. Can't you give me some tips on how you played this game?

You can read the hints on official site :
http://www.orcsoft.jp/orc001/hint.html

so many ppl like anim games lol
are they that good?

any daughter mother ntr?
I haven't played many games with this theme, have you tried https://vndb.org/v20763 or https://vndb.org/v25516 ?

Reactions: freeboy
New OrangePiece ntrpg out- Does anyone plan to try it and compare it with their other games?

I don't think they do NTRPG well- just doesn't mix well with their mostly expressionless heroines. But they can be hit and miss.

New OrangePiece ntrpg out- Does anyone plan to try it and compare it with their other games?

I don't think they do NTRPG well- just doesn't mix well with their mostly expressionless heroines. But they can be hit and miss.

Haven't played any of the games but I do know of them. I think (correct me if I'm wrong) that all of the games prior to the latest one has a female protagonist which isn't really my cup of tea but the Dlsite translation says the latest game has a male MC so I'm willing to give it a try. Bonus points for the heroine being a robot waifu. I don't really mind expressionless heroines, as long as that's how their personality is. If she's a kuudere then her being expressionless is pretty fine, sometimes it even makes the scenes better. However if the heroine is supposed to be emotive but the art has them expressionless then that's really going to suck. In the case of this game, the heroine is a robot so I'm pretty fine with her having little to no expressions (heart eyes would be good though). I'm just hoping the actual scenes and dialogue will be good.

His games are very stale and boring to me. If you're a big fan of the art style then you should play it. Otherwise, I don't see any other reason to get into them.

After replaying Aisai Nikki, and some other ntr with AV setting. I wish we have more NTR with "Wife working as AV actress" premise.

I just finished played Minako and it was a very solid NTR that have both wife and husband perspective.From pure, kind-hearted wife slowly turned to degenerate sluts certainly a strong NTR feeling. Some of the scene really inspired Homestay 1 where ice cream scene took places in the game.I just wondered on how to reach the alternative ending on the game after I completed the shrine scene.

Last edited:
Guys do you find the NTR feeling from when a relationship isn't even developed stronger or weaker? This seems the trend from some of the latest works like pinpoint's game or even more with Seto Yuki's Chitose (I can't tell if the girl is into him at all, no clear romantic signals from her part). Speaking of which author has a preview of chapter 3 on his twitter.

https://twitter.com/amfrosch
As a rule, in games, it's very bad when you never see any actual love from mc or his girlfriend or spouse.

Guys do you find the NTR feeling from when a relationship isn't even developed stronger or weaker? This seems the trend from some of the latest works like pinpoint's game or even more with Seto Yuki's Chitose (I can't tell if the girl is into him at all, no clear romantic signals from her part). Speaking of which author has a preview of chapter 3 on his twitter.

https://twitter.com/amfrosch

i think it is still fit in the category of ntr ,.. pov of a one sided love.. stealing someones love, for me it depends how strong ntr feeling will be as long as its executed well and more in depth understanding/feeling of who will get NTRD..

I hear a lot of people saying Manhwa has a lot of NTR, but its taking a lot of work for me to find good ones. Does anyone here have any new ones, or just recommendations in general?
I wouldn't say so, those korean comics aren't ntr themed but at some point use use ntr as a cheap tool for drama, get rid of the current heroine and return to status quo for the MC and then start again with another heroine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nightfall35 wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?