Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Looking at upcoming NTR rpgs on dlsite and checking blogs- recent updates from both Natsuki and their game Erisu- and XRemier and their game Dark Road.. Natsukis game is close to completion and reminds me a lot of NT:Rippers game in style but more female pov focused. It apparently has multiple heroines and 600+ CGs.. but speaking of ambitious for a first game.. Dark Road has been pending release on DLsite for what seems like years and years- their recent blog post just today said they haven't been able to do anything for the last so many weeks due to personal health... It's still a mysterious game but from what I gather from the trial it's very choice-based with many ways to play it. The dev claims multiple heroines as well and permadeath without game overing- as in heroines dying in combat will die forever and their future storylines will be lost(expect more dark themes not necessarily related to ero scenes-despair/tragedies/horror and general bad luck). The finished art samples are quite decent as well.. but I don't expect it to be ready for release this year or the next and may turn into a NTRPG3 in that it never sees the light of day.

I think i'm mostly looking forward to Survive 3 though- even without the NTR aspect the first 2 games were great time wasters and fun enough to play. The 3rd has some interesting changes and more CGs than the other 2 so it should be nice. There's been no update for their blog since april, I expect it to come out sometime soon though.

1427895-39a9f9717c-00000001.jpg

[ao madousi]Ienai ~erika~ 【 English Ver. 】
https://e-hentai.org/g/1427895/39a9f9717c/

what is the meaning of BLUE in netorare , like Wedding Blue , Triangle Blue ?
I always thought it was about "immature", which is a rare sense of the word "blue" in Japanese.

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has heard any news/rumors that ルネ Team Bitters will be doing a third soredemo game ?

I really miss the investigation mechanics of the first game and was quite sad that they didn't do it for the second.

New update from Dairoku Kadan on pixiv. It seems the developing of the game is going smootly. I hope this time Ken will finally be able to have sex with the heroine, or at least become her boyfriend. I usually don't care for games that have couples with a sexless relationship (childhood friends, virging couples, etc.) but this case is an exception. For some reason, when it comes to Shounen Yuusha Ken, I really enjoy it, even though the couple doesn't have a physical relationship, maybe it's because the stealth sex is pretty damn good. Looking forward to the release of the new game, I will definetelly buy it, since I want to support the developer.

New update from Dairoku Kadan on pixiv. It seems the developing of the game is going smootly. I hope this time Ken will finally be able to have sex with the heroine, or at least become her boyfriend. I usually don't care for games that have couples with a sexless relationship (childhood friends, virging couples, etc.) but this case is an exception. For some reason, when it comes to Shounen Yuusha Ken, I really enjoy it, even though the couple doesn't have a physical relationship, maybe it's because the stealth sex is pretty damn good. Looking forward to the release of the new game, I will definetelly buy it, since I want to support the developer.

Is this a sequel of some sort? I dont remember the art but it looks quite interesting

This is a shot in the dark, but after spending some effort to get [Lilim Darkness] Triangle Blue v1.05 installed and working (using Locale Emulator) on Windows 10; I am now having trouble getting a text extractor to hook and properly extract all the text. ITH, VNR, and AGTH all failed to hook to the process at all, Textractor does manage to hook, but I am getting fractured text from the options and I can't get the AGTH h-code to add. I copy and paste this h-code: /HB8*0@413610 into the "Add Hook" section of Textractor, but it doesn't add a Userhook option. Anyone encounter this before and have a work around?

Hi guys sorry to bother, i have a few questions about 麻呂の患者はガテン系 if you don't mind.
I know that few(or a lot) of you already played the game so, here it is:

Does this game have the husband point of view or only the doctor?
Does it works on win10?
And why the hell i only find the third game to download? dmm block?

I hope they don't screw up. Lately they have tried to please everyone by including too many niches on their games, and as a result the last games from ANIM haven't being that good. I hope they just focus on a simple, well executed, mystery NTR plot. Mystery from the husband POV, voyeur from the son POV and a cameo of the heroine from the first game along with a couple of threesome with both wives. I wold have loved if the son had a girlfriend and Danny screw her too, as someone said in a previous post, but it seems that won't be the case sadly. What worries me is that ANIM try to please everyone again and make the son have a thing for her mother or something. If ANIM try to make this into Wife-NTR/Mom-NTR kind of game, adding too many niches like in their last games, then chances are this game won't be that good either. I hope ANIM keep it simple.

A threesome ending with both wifes would be nice, specially if Danny begins to wonder who will be his next target, implying a continuation maybe. Better yet would be if he uses the wife from the first game to introduce and seduce/trick the new wife, but I don't think that would be the case. I love that kind of situation. Ver9 uses this setup frequently, ANIM should read his stuff and learn from him, since he is one of the best when it comes to NTR.

Last edited:
Hi guys sorry to bother, i have a few questions about 麻呂の患者はガテン系 if you don't mind.

Does it works on win10?

Only doctor
I don't know :)
Try ggbase?

Does it works on win10?

Yes it works in win10, i played the trilogy last year. Try to dowwnload from those links https://sukebei.nyaa.si/?f=0&c=1_3&q=麻呂の患者はガテン系

The hidden scene is the one that makes you go to the bad end, but it's not that great. No, I must be honest, it's just bad :D

There is just one change in the last scene. After the new guy and Mayumi have sex in the Couple Café, they go to the hotel. Here, Shinkai should come, but in this hidden scene, it's a stranger and Mayumi is asked if she wants to try having sex with him or not (he has a really big dick). If she accepts, she does it with the stranger and it goes to the bad end (just some changes in dialogues, no new scene at the end). If she refuses, it's game over. That's it nothing special.

Does anyone have a crack for Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe (the first one)?
Even after using the ones I found, there still weren't any voices :(

Does anyone have a crack for Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe (the first one)?
Even after using the ones I found, there still weren't any voices :(

I think you need to install it correctly (by clicking options) because I kinda have a same problem before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!