Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

is the CG set for mama wa taimanin ripped yet? usually you can find it before the game is leaked, but i have not been able to find the CG for this yet.

It was ripped a while ago on sadpanda. You have to search for expunged galleries to find it because Black Lilith games are considered "forbidden content" so it's automatically expunged.

It was ripped a while ago on sadpanda. You have to search for expunged galleries to find it because Black Lilith games are considered "forbidden content" so it's automatically expunged.

Lately i can't see the espunged galleries, i have more luck finding 1 that is tagged as forbidden then searching those with that tag + expunged xD

I tried some years ago without any success but maybe this time will be the right one.

Between 2012 and 2014, I think, a NTR manga was published but I can't remember the name or the author. It was really good and I'm looking for it since then, but impossible even on sadpanda.

The story is about a high school girl who is in love with a boy from her school, but doesn't know how to express her feelings so she asks for help to a friend of her, a mischievous loli, who takes her to a teacher with whom she has a physical relationship. The teacher accepts to help the girl and begin to touch her in the gym storage. At first the heroin lets the guy do whatever he wants with some reluctance, but stop everything before he puts his dick inside her since she's a virgin. The teacher who didn't know it was her first time is mad and punish the loli for trying to manipulate her friend with some non consensual anal time. Later, we see the heroin with her love interest, they go out together and have sex for the first time. Everything seems fine, but she can't forget her time with the teacher and ask him to fuck her, to defile her. The story ends with the girl on her knees with the semen of the teacher on her face, smiling.

Physically, the heroin seems quite serious (like a sport girl or a class rep), but timid with a ponytail and normal boobs (not too big, not too small). The loli has twintails and small boobs like many loli :P

I think the story last something like 4 or 5 chapters so I don't think it's the whole manga, but a big part of it. If my memory is right, the heroin is on the cover.

For the graphic style, I don't think it'll help, but I would say it's between Yuzuki n Dash and Nagare Ippon.

Please, help me to find it :D

Geez that sounds so familiar... Feel likes a Ryo doujin or something but nothing was popping out at me. Well.. hopefully someone knows it

Novel Recommendation

Kurosaki Witch Detective Office (Syosetu n2598ep) - Netorase

First of all, the MTL quality of this novel is excellent. By 'excellent', I mean that the machine translation - regardless of its inherent inaccuracies - still allows for an extremely coherent story. Preface indicates this is a foreigner learning Japanese, which probably is correlated. I've read everything to date over the last 48 hours and had no trouble following the story. Names are only a little bit tricky at times, but the context and color scheme used for witches (black, white, and ROYGBIV) being an alternative identifier makes it trivially difficult.

The prologue is ridiculously 56 episodes long due to a POV retelling that encompasses 38 [!] parts. It starts off slow, and it may not even feel like cheating for most of the prologue's scenes, but the sexcapades are inventive and thrilling on their own, and the prologue does establish an extremely solid foundation. In fact, it's precisely this attentiveness to detail and world building that sets this story apart from the usual crude novels.

Past the prologue, more erotic avenues finally open up and sex is often segmented into at least 2 parts. Author switches up perspectives frequently and really goes out of his way to have unique scenarios, so it avoids or limits overall repetitiveness. Hentai factor is high and writing competence similarly seems to follow for a Syosetu publication, so IMO this is no doubt the best R18 NTR story I've read given the massive language barrier. Times like this make me regret not learning Japanese.

Will this be in everyone's strike zone? No idea but:
1. Protagonist is a shota, so if that's a hard no, then I guess don't bother reading it. (Honestly, other than the fact his age is brought up here and there, for the hentai scenes it's really not relevant. It is, however, important as to why he joins the agency.)
2. While netori elements are high from numerous males in the world, overall netorare 'despair elements' that don't naturally blend in with netorase themes are low to non-existent.
3. White-on-black text is not universally liked (but can be changed in upper-right drop-down radio button selection).

I refuse to post spoilers so don't ask me for a summary. If you're interested in reading something, I honestly cannot recommend this enough. The only reason why I tried it is because I've seen it mentioned in passing a long time ago in this thread I think, though I can't find anything through forum search.

You have to be ready to keep reading past the very beginning; don't stop, trust me. At the very least, try to get to the ero parts and remember that there's a POV -- 2, even! -- retellings that are essential to the background. I didn't give this a fair shake a while ago, so it's only coincidence that I tried again recently and realized it was different than the assortment of low quality efforts that litter the site.

Lastly: if anyone has recommendations, please share!!! Waiting for new parts is tragic...

Edit 1: Found out and noted that you can change the color theme on syosetu.

Last edited:
Reactions: stupid_army
Where does Kon'ya, Otou-sama ni Dakaremasu come into play, is it the first game in its reboot line, its the oldest of the 3. Is it just a random alternate route standalone game?

My bad, I didnt realize it was ambiguous b/c of the first version's name, when I said NTR there it was in the sense of the sex that happens during the "Konya Chichi ni dakaremasu" stealing of the wife. You can think of it as an extension of Haruka no Kokuhaku, but I could be mistaken and it could be an alternative route altogether.

For the graphic style, I don't think it'll help, but I would say it's between Yuzuki n Dash and Nagare Ippon.

Please, help me to find it :D

Maybe Satou Toshio but I dont remember reading that specific story

Last edited:
Novel Recommendation

Kurosaki Witch Detective Office (Syosetu n2598ep) - Netorase

First of all, the MTL quality of this novel is excellent. By 'excellent', I mean that the machine translation - regardless of its inherent inaccuracies - still allows for an extremely coherent story. Preface indicates this is a foreigner learning Japanese, which probably is correlated. I've read everything to date over the last 48 hours and had no trouble following the story. Names are only a little bit tricky at times, but the context and color scheme used for witches (black, white, and ROYGBIV) being an alternative identifier makes it trivially difficult.

The prologue is ridiculously 56 episodes long due to a POV retelling that encompasses 38 [!] parts. It starts off slow, and it may not even feel like cheating for most of the prologue's scenes, but the sexcapades are inventive and thrilling on their own, and the prologue does establish an extremely solid foundation. In fact, it's precisely this attentiveness to detail and world building that sets this story apart from the usual crude novels.

Past the prologue, more erotic avenues finally open up and sex is often segmented into at least 2 parts. Author switches up perspectives frequently and really goes out of his way to have unique scenarios, so it avoids or limits overall repetitiveness. Hentai factor is high and writing competence similarly seems to follow for a Syosetu publication, so IMO this is no doubt the best R18 NTR story I've read given the massive language barrier. Times like this make me regret not learning Japanese.

Will this be in everyone's strike zone? No idea but:
1. Protagonist is a shota, so if that's a hard no, then I guess don't bother reading it. (Honestly, other than the fact his age is brought up here and there, for the hentai scenes it's really not relevant. It is, however, important as to why he joins the agency.)
2. While netori elements are high from numerous males in the world, overall netorare 'despair elements' that don't naturally blend in with netorase themes are low to non-existent.
3. White-on-black text due to the black background is not universally liked.

I refuse to post spoilers so don't ask me for a summary. If you're interested in reading something, I honestly cannot recommend this enough. The only reason why I tried it is because I've seen it mentioned in passing a long time ago in this thread I think, though I can't find anything through forum search.

You have to be ready to keep reading past the very beginning; don't stop, trust me. At the very least, try to get to the ero parts and remember that there's a POV -- 2, even! -- retellings that are essential to the background. I didn't give this a fair shake a while ago, so it's only coincidence that I tried again recently and realized it was different than the assortment of low quality efforts that litter the site.

Lastly: if anyone has recommendations, please share!!! Waiting for new parts is tragic...

Check the other novels by the author of Sisters Violated (the 1 that was semi translated, search in novelupdates for the name of the author), they also contain world building, sadly i am not sure how they end since i haven't been able to finish them xD

i actually bought guilty the sin a while back. it had 1 scene that is in my top bad ends of all time.

if you can wait a weekend, i can see about getting it back from a friend, ripping it and uploading it if you don't find it.

Last edited:
I bought and just finished 貸し出し妻、真由美の“ネトラセ”報告2 敏感妻とひとつの”嘘” and... It's not bad for a sequel, but like often these days with Atelier Sakura, it feels really too short. At the time the story seems to go further and becomes more interesting, it ends. Maybe there will be a third game (with the end they wrote, I'm not sure they'll do it), but I can't disregard my frustration since the story was quite good for a netorase game.

For those who want to know about the story :

The story begins 1 year after the first game and our couple is happy trying to have a baby. But after some thoughts, they decide to postpone so that the baby will born at a better date for school (like not losing almost one year because the kid was born too early) and things like that. Time goes by and one day, the reminicence of what they did one year before comes back to him and he talks more and more about it to Mayumi. After some research on internet, he asks her if she wants to try a "Couple Café" where couples must be naked (with a towel) and can enjoy time together or swap partners, watch others etc. She accepts at the condition they won't go all the way. There, a man sees Mayumi and calls her by her name. She acts like she doesn't know him but she seems disturbed and wants to go back home.

The MC asks if she knows him, but she continues to deny. At home, the MC feels perplexed and calls Shinkai (the sex partner from the first game) to consult him about the situation. Like you can expect, the MC ask Mayumi if she wants to meet Shinkai and she accepts. The first time, it's just for talking, but then the MC asks Mayumi if she wants to to it again, to sleep with him like 1 year before. Of course she says yes and then begins the netorase time where Mayumi goes alone to Shinkai and tells about what she did when she comes back (so we see nothing during the first playthrough).

The first time is quite normal with Mayumi and Shinkai having sex, but the second time, Shinkai decides to go with her in the "Couple Café" and there, she has sex with Shinkai while other people look at them. There, they also meet the other guy who, of course, is not a stranger, but an old acquaintance from her time in university. They talk together in another private booth and there they kiss. The third time, Mayumi and Shinkai go to the hotel and he blindfolds her before having sex. After they are done, he removes the blindfold and there is the other guy, watching them. She freaks out, but after some talk, she goes for a shower and the guy follows her. There they kiss and have sex. When she comes back home, she lies saying to the MC that she met another couple but only talked to them. The fourth time, she goes to the Couple Café with the other guy and has sex with him. Later the same day, Mayumi, the other guy and Shinkai (who came after) decide to go to the hotel where they have groupe sex until Shinkai goes home letting the two alone. When she comes back, she's too tired to talk to the MC and goes to sleep. After, she asks for his forgiveness because she cheated on him and explains that she met the other guy, that she (and the MC) knows him from university etc. He too is sorry because he knew there was a risk, but didn't stop her. They are sorry together, everything is fine and then... They stop everything, go back to their wish to have a baby, she gets pregant and THE END.

You understand why I'm feeling quite frustrated now? :P

I bought and just finished 貸し出し妻、真由美の“ネトラセ”報告2 敏感妻とひとつの”嘘” and... It's not bad for a sequel, but like often these days with Atelier Sakura, it feels really too short. At the time the story seems to go further and becomes more interesting, it ends. Maybe there will be a third game (with the end they wrote, I'm not sure they'll do it), but I can't disregard my frustration since the story was quite good for a netorase game.

The story begins 1 year after the first game and our couple is happy trying to have a baby. But after some thoughts, they decide to postpone so that the baby will born at a better date for school (like not losing almost one year because the kid was born too early) and things like that. Time goes by and one day, the reminicence of what they did one year before comes back to him and he talks more and more about it to Mayumi. After some research on internet, he asks her if she wants to try a "Couple Café" where couples must be naked (with a towel) and can enjoy time together or swap partners, watch others etc. She accepts at the condition they won't go all the way. There, a man sees Mayumi and calls her by her name. She acts like she doesn't know him but she seems disturbed and wants to go back home.

The MC asks if she knows him, but she continues to deny. At home, the MC feels perplexed and calls Shinkai (the sex partner from the first game) to consult him about the situation. Like you can expect, the MC ask Mayumi if she wants to meet Shinkai and she accepts. The first time, it's just for talking, but then the MC asks Mayumi if she wants to to it again, to sleep with him like 1 year before. Of course she says yes and then begins the netorase time where Mayumi goes alone to Shinkai and tells about what she did when she comes back (so we see nothing during the first playthrough).

The first time is quite normal with Mayumi and Shinkai having sex, but the second time, Shinkai decides to go with her in the "Couple Café" and there, she has sex with Shinkai while other people look at them. There, they also meet the other guy who, of course, is not a stranger, but an old acquaintance from her time in university. They talk together in another private booth and there they kiss. The third time, Mayumi and Shinkai go to the hotel and he blindfolds her before having sex. After they are done, he removes the blindfold and there is the other guy, watching them. She freaks out, but after some talk, she goes for a shower and the guy follows her. There they kiss and have sex. When she comes back home, she lies saying to the MC that she met another couple but only talked to them. The fourth time, she goes to the Couple Café with the other guy and has sex with him. Later the same day, Mayumi, the other guy and Shinkai (who came after) decide to go to the hotel where they have groupe sex until Shinkai goes home letting the two alone. When she comes back, she's too tired to talk to the MC and goes to sleep. After, she asks for his forgiveness because she cheated on him and explains that she met the other guy, that she (and the MC) knows him from university etc. He too is sorry because he knew there was a risk, but didn't stop her. They are sorry together, everything is fine and then... They stop everything, go back to their wish to have a baby, she gets pregant and THE END.

What about the other endings, my friend?

http://seiya-saiga.com/game/atsakura/kashidasiduma_mayumi2.html

Wow, both endings of the previous game were good but the ending of this is a slap to the face.

Good progress, shitty ending like the prequel :(

I'm gonna skip this one then, will just have to enter my starving statis period till Homestay 2, where i'll hopefully get every ending and POV i could ask for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

SAP Supply Chain Management (SAP SCM) is a suite of software tools designed to manage the entire flow of goods, information, and finances within a company's supply chain. It essentially helps businesses oversee all the activities involved in getting a product from raw materials to the customer.
gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!